Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Today, 01:08 AM
Thank you, Sparrow - I loved that you said ''merely dreaming''... I was shown or given at 8 yrs old a sudden
altered perception, with my jaw dropped looking all around me, that all was a Dream, made of 'dreamstuff'...
as I got older again and again!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Today, 08:44 AM
Guide

That which we call God,is the force in everything that has a soul.

Folk who are evil have chosen to be that way for this lifetime, to experience evil and its consequences.
Old Today, 09:02 AM
Administrator
What you call God I call the Creator Nobody is Born Evil it is what they go through in life that contributes to it

Namaste
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What you call God I call the Creator Nobody is Born Evil it is what they go through in life that contributes to it
I agree Native, nobody is 'evil' but some do commit 'actions' which can be labelled as being 'evil'....
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
...when any brave person stands up and tries to expose these people, they end up dead... Even the media is owned by these powerful people who, as you say, spoon feed what they want us to hear...
Hi Redchic, your questions interest me because I'm attempting to address them in my own life.

For 18 of the past 30 months, I haven't had internet service in my home or on my phone (and I haven't owned a TV since the 1990's). I haven't had home internet for over a year, and at this moment I have a limited amount of data on my phone which allows me to access my email and sites like this.

My life is listening to music, to nature, writing, kayaking. I don't follow the news. That world you speak of doesn't exist in my reality.

The technology business, including internet, social media and streaming services, is a multi-trillion dollar a year business. The average North American household spends hundreds and thousands of dollars a year on new technology and services.

I spend $15 a month on phone service, and I use an 8 year-old phone and a 6 year old laptop that buzzes constantly.

We have all the power and the solution is simple. Disconnect, remove one's self from the virtual world, and start living in the real world again, like we all were doing 25 years ago.

Stop funding these corporations. Take away their revenue and you take away their power. Protest with your wallet.

People won't of course, and 30 million units of the newest iPhone will be sold in the first month of its release, just like always. Why? Because it's too inconvenient. And because most people now actually prefer to live in that virtual world; it's much more exciting and there's so much more happening. And if there's any doubt about that, just ask the typical internet user if they'd prefer to watch Tic Tok videos and text their friends, or go for a walk in the woods.

Sparrows threads go on for multiple pages, yet the answer remains unchanged, no matter how many questions people ask. Take personal responsibility. People and the world cannot be changed. The change must come from the individual and from within.

Cheers Redchic.
~
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Impressive and inspiring post, Baile. So that's we you were not around for so long.
Good for you. I'm having a hard time stopping everything like you did,
since other people take care of my internet and give me all those Premium Channels...they obviously are working with satan.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old Today, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
History is written by the victors, by dictators, and by oppressors. Much of what is identified as ancient literature is generally aligned to this principle, and should not be taken at face value as ultimate truth.

Good Day, my Friend!

I find this information fascinating, as many more are being exposed now to glimpses of a panoramic history beyond what we've been previously told. I am hopefully encouraged that the real story may become common knowledge over the next few decades, as truth-tellers such as your kind self help reveal to us what exists behind the curtains that have veiled our vision. This seems to be a necessary step in our species maturation -- to understand where we came from and how we got to where are now -- on the verge of practical self-extinction, or a leap into a higher octave of conscious access to our innate Divinity.

Bowing in Gratitude for your generous Service,

__/\__