Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Philip

Color It is .........

It is experiencing no failure.

It is experiencing that there is nothing to win.

It is experiencing that there is no requirement to be met.

It is experiencing that none are fallen for none were ever"up".

It is experiencing that now is all there is.

It is experiencing that we have all we need already.

It is experiencing that there is no seperation from "God"/"All That Is"/"Allah"/(or add your own description) or from each other.

It is experiencing that neither your way nor mine is better, merely different.

It is therefore, experiencing the reality of Love and Life.
Old 29-09-2006, 02:45 PM
dreamer

Wow, great post Phillip perfectly expressed.
Old 29-09-2006, 03:16 PM
forgetful

Great post Philip, that helps me.
Old 29-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Enlightener

Listen to your soul, and beleive in what it says.

Today I had been toying and tinkering with the practical nature of this 'One' business. I was sitting on the bus and thinking about becoming one and what it would feel like and I suddenly felt my sense of self conciousness melt away from me and I saw everyone else on the bus as...me. All the strange and wonderful people were me, in truth. They were merely the same soul as myself though just experienceing a different physical incarnation.
Later that day I tried it again, though I started to feel quite egocentric, as if I was the only being in the universe and almost as if everyone else was a simulation, though I think that that may be Dreamer's influence on me, I love you but you are etch.
I shall be experiementing with this module of distinction in the future.
It is quite profound this feeling of Oneness, a kind of melding away of all your limitations and fears, all barriers cease to exist between you and your surrounding person's. Intoxicating, though not addictive.

Enlightener
Old 29-09-2006, 04:12 PM
dreamer

But i said you are the dreamer and the dream, so everything is part of you...how can you possibly feel egocentric if everything is equally you..i don't understand how it is possible to feel egocentric, that makes no logical sense. You interpreted what i said the wrong way, how can i be anything more or less than equal with you or with anything if we are one and the same?

Forgetful made a good point to me a few days ago which helped me recognise that although i do believe we are all one it is our highest self which must lead the way rather than this lower version who doesn't know his **** from his elbow and who overcomplicates things.

Having said that I know I can be a bit etch but it comes from a good place and although I am lazy in my delivery of ideas i'm not that bad am I?

Last edited by dreamer : 29-09-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 29-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Philip

Color Bad ??

Dreamer you are most certainly not bad just different but each one of us in our moments of forgetfulness may use our difference defensively. This does not make us bad (or even evil) it simply makes us forgetful.

To re-member is to return things to their highest possible level for where we are as individuations. In re-membering there can be no forgetfulness.
Old 29-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
I thought I'd share a little insight I had on the subject of oneness yesterday, as I believe there's a fair amount of misunderstanding of what it actually is..... I'll try and explain it as best I can......

I was shown during meditation a vast and wonderful desert, which I was told was humanity/conciousness/spirit;

I picked up a handful of the sand, and was told that each grain represented an individual. We are like a grain of sand - unique, existing seperately.....yet each one of us makes up a whole....ie. the desert. Without each grain, the desert would not exist.

Oneness, therefore, is the awareness that we are part of the whole (the desert) yet at the same time we are also individuals (grains) separate, yet not separate. Part of 'enlightenment' is knowing we are individual, living our own lives and having our own experiences, whilst at the same time knowing we are connected, and part of a bigger picture, if you will.

The 'oneness' idea that the NWO/dark forces of the planet are promoting isn't the same thing at all, it's a distortion. They want us all thinking, acting, doing the same by control. We would no longer be individuals with free will. I believe if you truly understand the difference, there's no way that they could fool us into accepting their version.

I probably haven't explained this very well, but I hope this makes sense to someone, lol!

Jaycee,

That was soooo great! Aren't their examples wonderful?

We're all "desert" to begin with and because the desert desires more creativity, it creates those holographic fragments that become the individual grains of "sand". Eventually each grain of sand gifts all of it's long period of learnings back to the desert in a beautiful dance of creating and living within those very creations. Unity or Oneness fragments and spreds out to experience individuality, only to finally turn around and return Home again to Unity and then create in new ways elsewhere.

Last week I got something like you did and it was so grand, so huge, so.....it actually hurt my head when I verbalized it to my Mom. What's so funny was that this expanded overview I saw was expressed to me in NASA type symbology! Different groups of people and rocket ships flying out into space and huge programs within other huge programs and on and on and on.....all to get 7 people into that rocketship! It was so perfect and at the same time so comical in the way that concept was given to me. At least it wasn't done in cartoon form as has been done in the past. That sense of humor keeps it all in perpective.
Old 29-09-2006, 10:28 PM
lumas

love the sand and desert concept even if the grains get blown by the wind they will still get back to the whole (desert) only from a different angle...
Old 30-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Enlightener

Galapagos Miniscule

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
But i said you are the dreamer and the dream, so everything is part of you...how can you possibly feel egocentric if everything is equally you..i don't understand how it is possible to feel egocentric, that makes no logical sense. You interpreted what i said the wrong way, how can i be anything more or less than equal with you or with anything if we are one and the same?

I was not saying that you become egocentric when you feel as though you are one, I was merely observing what I felt whilst I was practicing being one. It may have been a one-off thing, who knows, it was just the way I was feeling at the time, it was kind of like I was the only important person in the world and everyone else was an illusion, not a feeling I am terribly fond of.
Take a chill pill dreamer, sheesh.

Enlightener
Old 30-09-2006, 12:44 PM
dreamer

Tookm chill pill - sorry. "I" do want to point something out to "you" though. Be aware of how you think of yourself, both that person you know as enlightener inside, and the refelection of that same soul in the world around you. You and I share a lot in common, maybe self conciousness inside comes from judgement outside both reflections of each other??
Closed Thread