Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-06-2013, 11:21 AM
BlueOwl

Spirit guides don't just communicate with words, as another has said they can communicate with emotions and thoughts that don't present themselves in a form of words. It can sound like it is coming from you at times, even if you hear their words this can also come across in your own voice. It takes a lot of practice and time going inwards and learning the difference between what is coming from you and what is coming from another outside source and it involves a great deal of trust not only with your spirit guide but with yourself too and you will have to learn to just trust yourself and what you pick up.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:19 PM
santacruz18

I would recommend guided meditations to meet your spirit guides. Also a biggy is to TRUST what you hear. It is a thought that just "pops" into your head. It most likely will sound like your own voice. Everyone develops differently. Practice. Many are successful with auto writing. Again, a lot of practice and trusting. Always white light protect first.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:43 AM
Humble Seeker

Spirit Guide

I have found it easyer to hear words or messages before sleep or when waking.But i noticed it can happen randomly at any time. I have heard a few voices of warning to help me before an event that i felt were from my spirit guide. And i also get random words like kalamazoo or kirby hill. Places and names i never heard before. when i google it i learn alot and wonder was that the purpose for me to research it? I have a had alot of incounters in the dream world with the same man i realized was a spirit guide who was teaching me different things, i would later read that were shamanic initiations and practices. I think its best to stay open and quiet the mind often as possible. I have never heard spirit while listning to a loud radio or tv so quiet times seem to help too. I think if they can send us messages , help protect us or teach us they sould be able to hear us if we speak autibly or in our minds. They may not be subserveint to us but they may respond to a humble requests. Meditating or stateing our intent or desire before sleep could help too. Thanks be to our spirit helpers.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:57 AM
Master

Also, as a little cheat sheet to the thought game, because I know that can be rough for starters, trace the energy. A lot of the time you'll find that random or other thoughts will have an energy that is not yours, like a thread that comes from outside of yourself (all energy can be visualized as a thread, this may help when trying to track it back to its source.
Speak, and you will be spoken to. How so is up to your guides though. If you (or anyone else for that matter) would like some practice, I know quite a few spirits who would delight in helping you out and have a lot of patience with that kind of thing. Sometimes if guides see an easier way of speaking to us they won't go through the effort of training us to hear them, just because right then we don't need it.
Also, once you become sensitive enough, you will notice that the resource bends the voices so we know for certain it's not us, and because every one of us has a different energy pattern (with the special case of twin flames, which can be either total opposite or total the same, etc, again, voices can be influenced and foreign energies traced) we can tell them all apart. How similar they are in voice in that differentiation is how one can tell to what degree you are twin flames also. (There are many different percentages, my own dear sibling in spirit I enjoy calling her, Tori, is about 80% my twin flame.)
Another way of communicating is evidently through divination (cards, automatic writing, pendulum, etc) of which there are infinite forms.
You can also visualize meeting them in a place and just have a conversation that way. It will often feel like day dreaming- but understand that even if you feel like you're making up the answer, there's a reason behind those words you choose. And there's a reason why they appeared to you the way they did (often to make us feel most comfortable) and all that other stuff. It's not random, of that I promise you
If you want any help with this, feel free to pm me as well, I'm always happy to help!

There are some amazing people here as well, and many incredible ideas. Use as many as you can, because you never know which one will work for you personally. Sometimes mixing and matching them all works and sometimes it needs a tweak here and there

Best of luck!
~shadedragon

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 04-07-2013, 04:09 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

I would say the best thing anyone can do first if they have the desire to communicate with the spirit world is meditation. Learning how to meditate and meditate properly is key. Don't get caught up in gaining some special ability like clairaudience or clairvoyance. Whatever ability is naturally strongest in you will start to manifest first after you take up a regular spiritual practice like meditation. Try not to force anything on yourself or force anything to open because the effects can be very hard to deal with if you're not ready for it. Psychic gifts are very much a side effect of a regular spiritual practice.

As I said before a regular practice of meditating is a good place to start. After a while you will start noticing what ability may be strongest in you. Once you know what ability that is you can start seeking out information on how to develop that specific ability. Try to remember you're still very young you have many years a head of yourself to develop all sorts of abilities, be patient . Here are a few links you can take a look at that give a few basic and proper meditation techniques.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLvU7ppM4vE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH2sEqrCza4
http://yuttadhammo.sirimangalo.org/a...w-to-meditate/
Old 04-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator
There are a lot of great ideas so far. I will suggest this if a thought comes to you and you are unsure where it came from. Trace it back. Often they pop in with a random thought that seems strange. If you cant trace it back to the trigger then it wasn't yours. Also is the thought first person or 3rd.etc..

Also try lucid dreaming. I am also big on thinking about talking to your guides before you sleep and ask to remember what was said.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Heat3peat

I personally feel the emotions, if I actually heard a voice, that would just be really scary....
Old 07-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Knower
I don't know how to explain it but I will sometimes hear what sounds like a whisper, or a word will pop into my head, or I will have a very detailed visual from my dragon's perspective.

― Miles Kington