Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Il'Divino

Higher Self contact

I remember the first time i came in contact with my Higher Self. it was like i had rediscovered God, but this time i can talk and He/She can reply back. My life was in turmoil and i had no sense of direction. I thought i was Mr. Know it all and didn't take any advice from anyone. That was until my Higher Self came. Just before i dozed of to sleep i saw and felt Him/Her passing right in front of me with an image so blurry all i saw was just a blurry image roving about before my. The voice was unmistakable, it felt as if i had always known it and it felt so wise, so caring and compassionate but with firmness and authority. My Higher Self told me: " Work with them(my parents who wanted to help me), I will guide you." My mother was so shocked yet happy at my willingness to cooperate and work with her the following morning.

That wasn't the last time I got in contact with my Higher Self. I eventually learnt that just when I am about to sleep, my left brain(the unbeliever, Thomas the doubter), shuts down and my higher senses open up which enable the communication between me and my Higher Self. So i taught myself to drift slowly into that stage while being aware. When my right brain starts flooding me with images and feelings, that is when i know i am ready to communicate. First i start by calling my Higher Self to answer my questions and "guide me" as He/She promised. then i formulate a scenario with images and charged with evoked feelings to describe my situation and circumstances which i need help with. Then i hold those images and feelings very firmly on my mind for about 30sec or as long as i can until they start fading from my awareness. i do this about 3 times and then i wait,-patiently. when the answers come they might be in words, or feelings, but most of the times they are in symbols which are very easy to decode.

this is what has been working for me. I am learning so much about myself that i don't think that i need a guru, a priest or what you have. I have them all here with me!
Old 19-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
multiple post-weird
Old 19-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
Okay that is just wierd-maybe it is my PC-when I originally posted it posted like 10 times. Anyway-I was just saying that you have impressive experiences and that it is cool that you have such understandings at such a young age.
Old 19-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Maiya

Trust it. It works for your survival. It’s you without all the conditioning, and preconceived ideas and beliefs.
Old 20-01-2012, 06:07 AM
Il'Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya
Trust it. It works for your survival. It’s you without all the conditioning, and preconceived ideas and beliefs.

I wonder, do you think that there will be a time when i will "merge" with my Higher Self as most books I read claim?
Old 20-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il'Divino
I wonder, do you think that there will be a time when i will "merge" with my Higher Self as most books I read claim?

Yes that will happen when you give pure intentions for it.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Maiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il'Divino

I believe the more awake we become the closer the connection with our higher-self becomes.