Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Master

Can someone channel my spirit guide for me for a bit?

I have some practical challenges in communicating with my spirit guide since I am not a medium or an empath at all. At best I can do little more than see visuals he send me and that is at a good day. I have however had long conversations with him through my medium-talented friends. Since these are not currently able to help me out I am wondering if anyone would be willing and able to do the channeling for us in a chat. My experience is that he can take a medium over if the link is good enough. And yes, he is strong. This could be a one-time thing, or repeated if we all go along well. In return I have some small abilities of my own for easing pain or finding lost items in the house.
Old 14-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Guide
Dearest WhiteWarrior,

Have you tried to communicate with them while sleeping? It has worked for me.

The idea is...when you go to bed take the last minutes before sleeping to thank them for all their help, to say something protective against potential bad energies [stating that only light beings are allowed to enter to your personal space], and then to make any specific questions...

Maybe if it works for you, when you wake up again you will have the responses naturally flowing into your consciousness. I think that it deserves to be tried.

With love and light,
TISS
Old 14-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Master

I have tried that, yes. Last night in fact. Didn't work out.
Old 16-01-2012, 03:03 PM
GuiYoM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have tried that, yes. Last night in fact. Didn't work out.

Try it again.
Also, you are limiting yourself by your saying, we all have the capablities to channel OUR Spirit Guide. Get a in relaxing state, tell you Higher Self for Guidance/answer with something, be vague, give your Higher Self room for answering, because the answer you want might not be the anwer he have.
Old 16-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Master

I have tried two more nights since then. Nothing. Maybe he is on a vacation.

Never mind, guys. I'll make do without guidance.
Old 16-01-2012, 04:11 PM
mattie

Automatically Connected 24/7

One need not be a medium or empath to communicate w/ their spiritual team. We can connect to HS & our spiritual team very easily. Our spiritual team’s guidance isn’t handing out the answers, but gently steering us w/ as light of a touch as possible. Don’t expect lengthy or dramatic conversations, but subtle assistance.

Our spiritual team is connected to us automatically 24/7.
Old 19-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Master
Just relax

All you need to do is relax enough to reach the correct meditative state. Trying too hard is counter productive. It took me several weeks of trying before I made contact. I had never meditated before. When I reach the right place for me, I see swirling purple and black with a pinpoint of white light in the middle.

After asking for protection, when you reach the right place in your meditative state, ask if your birth spirit guide will come to you. Ask him to make your body tingle somewhere so you know it is him. I asked three times because I really didn't trust what I felt and heard.

Your birth guide is always there, and you most likely have others who come and go according to your needs. He will answer anything you ask. Sometimes the answers to my questions are straight forward, other times the answers are cryptic.

When he, or they are there, my head tingles - the whole top. When my spirits are there, only a portion tingles. That's how I tell the difference. My communication is always one - three words. It is my voice.

Trust what you hear. I was skeptical at first - I thought it was my imagination. But, I vaguely remembered his name, so I asked my Mom if I had an imaginary friend when I was small without telling her his name. She said I did and his name. He is real.
Old 19-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Maiya

If you feel your guide is strong that’s because you are strong. Being strong you can take charge of thing. You can take control. They are not here to tell you what to do. They are here to guide you depending on what you want. Knowing what you want is important. Not knowing what you want is confusing. Make a plan for your life, write it down, be sure it’s what you really want and they will help you get there.