Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-09-2011, 06:51 PM
northstar

ominous...

last nite, rather this morning, my guide took me to an unknown spirit to me... she began relating information subconsciously to him and i told her to shoosh... this male spirit turned to me and said 'thats new'... but thats not the ominous part...

we were in a desert with nothing in site except a small gas station at the dirt crossroads... then he said... 'its all gone'... what he ment was mankind, civilization, everything... just........... gone...

i offered 'what can i do to help' (paraphrased), then awoke...

anyone else?
Old 29-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Master
anyone else what?

You're the one linked into this messaging system (guides / spirits etc.) ~ it could be something that needs to be continued in parts, like a soap opera or there's more to be seen of any meaningful message, like tonight or tomorrow? I wish there were more to go on. ?

Old 29-09-2011, 07:40 PM
northstar

si comprende... pero... it could mean something else altogether, i was just wondering if anyone else had had a similar dream/channel lately... to compare notes...
Old 29-09-2011, 08:24 PM
northstar

yeah... i'm not the kinda guy that runs out and yells 'the sky is falling the sky is falling' without good reason... another thing to consider is they dont see time the same way we do... 'almost time' to them might mean ten years to us...

if i had been that kinda guy, then when they told me to 'prepare for the second coming' in 2001 i would probably be in a world of hurt financially by now... gotta keep both feet on the ground (smile)...

just keeping my ear to the ground (smile)...
Old 01-10-2011, 05:15 PM
northstar

ok... another piece... i figured out who the spirit was. my first guiding male who became a god and is now a teacher, but anyways... i was taken to the classrooms and turned in my papers (paraphrased) and got 1 extra paper back with a sun on the horizon with wavy sun rays coming off of it... that could be taken as raising, setting, or both... they always seem to point towards the sun allot... then he said to me two numbers 85 and 62...

we have a past of using these as time spans... 85 and 62 would come out to Dec 2nd and Dec 25th... dec 25... hmmm... isnt there some significance to that number...

anyways... just sharing (smile)...
Old 13-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Morgana Rose

very interesting northstar...
especially about dec 25th...
:)
Old 27-10-2011, 09:52 AM
charlotte_marie

22nd of december 2012, maybe??
Old 28-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Pathfinder

How do you know this was your guide?
Old 28-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar

we were in a desert with nothing in site except a small gas station at the dirt crossroads... then he said... 'its all gone'... what he ment was mankind, civilization, everything... just........... gone...

i offered 'what can i do to help' (paraphrased), then awoke...

Humanity is at the end of a 26,000 year cycle. It is a decision point and an event opportunity that will literally shift everything to another level.

From this point forward, we will spend time in a world that supports two completely different realities. The old energies of greed and survival will reside next to an evolving community of well being and hopefulness.

The crossroad or choice point for each of us will be the reality perception we choose to embrace. Everything that has been is ... just ......gone. Those who cling to what has been will live out their realities in appropriate ways and pass into history in an honored and esteemed manner. What you can do to help is embrace the new energies that are here at this time and bless all those who do not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-10-2011, 05:22 PM
sugarlight

This hit me

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Humanity is at the end of a 26,000 year cycle. It is a decision point and an event opportunity that will literally shift everything to another level.

From this point forward, we will spend time in a world that supports two completely different realities. The old energies of greed and survival will reside next to an evolving community of well being and hopefulness.

The crossroad or choice point for each of us will be the reality perception we choose to embrace. Everything that has been is ... just ......gone. Those who cling to what has been will live out their realities in appropriate ways and pass into history in an honored and esteemed manner. What you can do to help is embrace the new energies that are here at this time and bless all those who do not.

John

John - can you read my post in the Soulmate/Twinflame forum please? For some reason your post here really had an affect on me - is it likely that what has been happening in my life has something to do with embracing new energies?