Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-01-2012, 09:30 PM
iScorpio

I'm sure someone has said this (lol) but spirit guides are given to you before you're born and they're always with you. there is no 'gettin' one because everyone has one. =]
Old 16-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
I'm sure someone has said this (lol) but spirit guides are given to you before you're born and they're always with you. there is no 'gettin' one because everyone has one. =]
True that.
Old 16-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Quagmire

Do not know if this article helps. It is 5 Q&A About Spirit Guides

http://reallifespirituality.com/spirit-guides/
Old 18-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Hey there (again) schurchy

It's great to hear you want to talk to Metatron. I know it may seem like you're jumping in too fast but you might be surprised, actually, at how easy Metatron is to contact and talk to. He is very loving and very gentle, and definitely a good choice to ask for if you want to channel because he feels so safe and comfortable. When I talk to him, he always feels like I've known him forever. It's VERY easy to enjoy his presence!

Metatron is at the highest vibration – he knows himself to be Source/God – but he is easily able to access any of the other vibrations, including ours and he loves to speak directly to us as individuals. Reaching us to communicate is not a problem for him. He's very sweet, friendly, understanding and talkative. He won't be overwhelming. He'll teach you how to hear him very gently. Don't feel like you're reaching too high. He's always so happy when he gets asked for help or to be closer to us.

If you invite him to join you when you meditate, he will. He can do infinitely more for you if you ask for his help. If you want to channel him ask him to help you do that. Like any archangel, he needs to be invited too or he'd be breaking the rules around free will!

By the way the act of channelling (for me, anyway) takes the form of a conversation between friends, so please don't feel that once you have Metatron you have to 'do' something with him. He often leads me gently to whatever subject, asks me if I'm OK, or makes comment on whatever's happening. I ask him questions, make jokes, tease him a bit sometimes. He'll answer me, enlighten my curious mind or tease me in return!

Last night I was taking the mick out of my journey to ascension. I asked him if he could tilt the land a bit and make it less of a hill to climb and more of a slow slide down a warm aqueduct. He told me he could give me some very cute orange duck feet if that would make it easier!

I hope that makes you feel a bit more comfortable with him

As for guides, everyone has at least one guide who is with you in every moment of your life from your creation to (actually, after) your death. Your guides know everything there is to know about you. They are already quietly helping you to experience what you need to for your path. They point out opportunities and whisper advice. My angels worked silently for my whole life, and only recently after becoming able to hear them have I realised how much they did to help and guide me! What's more, the fact they can now do it verbally too doesn't sop them continuing the same tactics as before!

If you learn to channel you will be able to speak to your angels/guides, who already know you intimately, and love you a great deal.

Hope this helps, schurchy. PM me if you want to chat about it.

Hol
X
Old 18-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Master
Hi Schrunchy.

After asking for protection, when you reach the right place in your meditative state, ask if your birth spirit guide will come to you. Your birth guide is always there, and you most likely have others who come and go according to your needs. He will answer anything you ask. Sometimes the answers to your question are straight forward, other times the answers are cryptic.

When he, or they are there, my head tingles - the whole top. When my spirits are there, only a portion tingles. That's how I tell the difference. My communication is always one - three words. Trust what you hear. I was skeptical at first - I thought it was my imagination. But, I vaguely remembered his name, so I asked my Mom if I had an imaginary friend when I was small without telling her his name. She said I did and his name. He is real.
Old 22-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Schurchy

wow! id just like to say thank you all very much! especially holly lol u've probably helped me the most. I have bought crystals to enlighten and open my chakras. reading this thread and seeing everybody trying to help me out makes me happy/enlightens my self!

Thank you everybody :)
Jake