Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-06-2011, 08:02 AM
mattie

Stages Of Our Energetic/Spiritual Journey

We have continual distinct stages in our energetic/spiritual journey as we expand our consciousness. The active stages when we are exploring & earning &/or experiencing are fairly obvious. Less obvious is the integrative or quiet stage where we assimilate what we’ve learned in the active stage, fully incorporating these things into our energies.

It is a very different step from learning something, even believing it to this being part of our natural core operating system. This being 2 steps can sometimes cause confusion in causing us to think that what we believe isn’t authentic or that we are doing something wrong. For instance, we can come across teachings that advise about moving past fear & see this is a good idea. Yet we are curious, perplexed, distressed, or even tempted to believe what seemed soooo reasonable was bogus as we still have fear pop up. Have patience w/ self, having the wisdom to persevere. Fortunately, when armed w/ empowering information about how these dynamics work we can deal w/ issues such as fear fairly quickly when we take charge of our energies. As we persist we find all of a sudden that the things which would have caused fear previously don’t anymore. Moving past fear is just one of many such learned energy skills.

We Explore ➙ Sort Out Beliefs/Experience ➙ Learn ➙ Fully Merge W/ Learning/Beliefs/Experience, then repeat ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞! Our expanding our awareness involves both learning & directly experiencing. Both are part of the active stage.

Have respect, & compassion w/ self about this. It’s not like we have to learn all of this in a week. After all, we ALL have eternity to learn these things!!! It won’t take nearly that long. LOL. Sometimes it feels like it though as we are eager to progress. Regularly stop & take inventory of how MUCH you’ve accomplished. Frequently give self a MUCH deserved congratulations about your progress. We often tend to be ourwardly focused, disregarding our substantial progress.

The more we learn, the more we realize that even more is available for us to explore & learn. This continual situation of more doors opening as we expand our awareness is one of the delights of our expansive journey. It keeps things interesting. Even when we get to 12D (1-12D w/ 12D being reuniting w/ the Universe or God level) we can have the option of deconstructing our energies & doing the creation process all over anew. There are always new nuances & variations of it to experience. The one constant in the Universe & us is change.

When we move into the quiet integrative stage we can notice it for many reasons. We may not feel the noticeable pull or impetus that we did previously to explore these issues. We may find that our favorite energetic/spiritual practices all of a sudden seem pointless or unsatisfying. At different points in our journey different practices will appeal to us. Give self the flexibility to explore these as guided to do so. We may feel a shift in our energies. This can be subtle or intense. We may seek different interests, jobs, or relationships. The beliefs we thought were profound previously may seem a little stale or quaint. All of these are OK. They are actually signs of progress. If we are progressing we are moving through these stages.

Sometimes when moving into this integrative portion it is misinterpreted as being stalled or backsliding. It is neither. It is an equally important stage as the active phase. With these energetic matters it is much more important to learn things thoroughly rather than hastily. When in the quiet integrative stage, do whatever you feel drawn to. It might be that an intensive studying or honing about metaphysics or honing one’s energetic skills is replaced by a fun hobby. This is perfectly OK. Revel in BEing fully in your experience of the Here & Now.

TRUST self & the abundance guidance of your spiritual team & KNOW when you are ready to move back into the active stage you will have no shortage of guidance to do so. Even when we have specific goals & are very focused on reaching them, disregarding this natural time off or circuit breaker phase will be detrimental to our overall progress.

Enjoy the journey as it is a journey of joy.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Master

I totally relate to the rounds of upgrades and integration. I'm going through it now, no doubt about it. The upgrade times are fabulous but I find the integration periods unpleasant, frustrating and depressing.

I read a description lately as being unplugged temporarily before plugging into a higher frequency. It's a nicer way of looking at it than dark night of the soul. It really does feel as if everything is being stripped from you, good and bad.

I was just thinking yesterday that I'm not sure if I'm going to understand how to live in the world after it's done!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:56 AM
mattie

Phases Of The Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I totally relate to the rounds of upgrades and integration. I'm going through it now, no doubt about it. The upgrade times are fabulous but I find the integration periods unpleasant, frustrating and depressing.

During the integration period is when we do a huge amount of work, so it isn’t surprising if this is when you find the experience trying.

Quote:
I read a description lately as being unplugged temporarily before plugging into a higher frequency. It's a nicer way of looking at it than dark night of the soul. It really does feel as if everything is being stripped from you, good and bad.

I wouldn’t equate every integrative stage w/ a dark night of the soul (DNS) by any means. There are a number of issues w/ the DNS. Some religions really overwork the suffering business BIG time, portraying spiritual growth as a grisly process. Our journeys can differ quite a bit. It may be that those who are very flexible in examining beliefs don’t go through the DNS to the same extend that others do. This doesn’t mean they have real beliefs, just that they allow for these to change. Few organized religions urge their followers to be flexible about their religious beliefs. For some this DNS might be an important part of learning to rely on their own innate wisdom. In playing the various human roles as we incarnate multiple times we might choose to have this experience of feeling adrift or having set beliefs collide w/ new ones to add this learning experience to our library of individuality experiences.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Night_of_the_Soul

The being unplugged temporarily before going to a higher frequency may refer to a brief energetic exercise w/ our spiritual team before we enter the full 5D state of non-physicality, BEing pure energy. This is different than the DNS. We exist as pure energy w/o having any others around (that we can determine at that point) to make sure we are really OK in this state.

Suzan Carroll describes this transition from 4-5D in- http://www.multidimensions.com/thevi...er_101408.html

I’m not keen on describing this as the ‘void’ as this is such a frightening word for many, but this is a very minor variance in Carroll’s account of this experience. It ~~seems~~ like a void as we are raising our energies to fully function here. She notes as we become adjusted to this new environment, moving past any fears about our functioning in this D that we discover this initial perception of the ‘void’ is absolutely full of other energy beings like us. As we raise our frequency we naturally SEE the others at that frequency. At no point in this energetic exercise are we w/o the guidance & assistance of our spiritual team.

Quote:
I was just thinking yesterday that I'm not sure if I'm going to understand how to live in the world after it's done!

You will understand it w/ ease. TRUST in your ability to handle this. KNOW you won’t process more than you’re capable of dealing w/.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Master

I wouldn't equate everyones integration w/ dark night of the soul either and I wouldn't call what I'm experiencing as bad as that but I feel I have a better understanding of what they may mean. And I agree it's easier if one is more accepting of it. I tend to dig in my heels sometimes. My harder down periods tend to end after I give up something mentally. I've been having a hard time accepting that I have to give up form.

I guess my last statement about understanding how to live in the world was tongue-in-cheek. I know I will, but it will be so different from before that it seems hard to imagine while on this side of things knowing already some of what I'm being asked to release.

There are times I think it would be nice to quit and get dumped back into ignorance because it seems easier. I know ultimately I'd be crazy to do that and don't plan to. I'm just being grumpy right now because I'm in one of those integration times. This post would have been a lot different if I'd made it while in the upgrade phase!

The last couple of upgrade phases were amazing at times, greater peace and joy. Life can really be nice if we stick w/ it!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:54 PM
mattie

Spot On About Persevering

Quote:
... it's easier if one is more accepting of it. I tend to dig in my heels sometimes.

Many of us can do this can do this about different things. It looks like you’ve got some really productive self awareness about your personal patterns.

Quote:
I've been having a hard time accepting that I have to give up form.

I don’t think giving up form will be an issue as far as a forced type of ascension in 2012. While many channels have written about our all going nonphysical next year, many others of equal standing have firmly contradicted this. I bet we’ll still be here in physicality for quite some time.

Tyberonn discusses how ascension isn’t a specific calendar date, but about personal development, 12/21/12 “will be the event that you think of as the Ascension. The end of one world, the beginning of another. ... that date is not written in stone. The Ascension is not an astrological confluence. For some of you the Ascension is occurring now. For some of you it will occur next year. For some of you it has already occured. ... It is not a specific date on the calendar.”
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_6-3-09.htm

Tyberonn further discusses this time frame, “... what will occur in 2012 is the birth of an enlightened earth, but true peace and global illumination on your planet will be another two centuries. Yet what occurs now is indeed the impetus that allows it to occur.”
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_11-27-09.htm
This column caused quite the ruckus w/ the crowd that thought they wouldn’t have to make any personal effort w/ their spiritual growth & would get a free pass in 2012 w/ getting automatically moved up to 5D! LOL.

Quote:
There are times I think it would be nice to quit and get dumped back into ignorance because it seems easier.

LOL. We’re in complete charge of what level we choose. There is no requirement about progressing.

Quote:
I'm just being grumpy right now because I'm in one of those integration times. This post would have been a lot different if I'd made it while in the upgrade phase!

That grumpiness is OK. We’re here to be fully human, not idealized perfect automatons.

This makes me wonder if you are accessing some old energetic debris, particularly as you note you've been making progress you were pleased w/. It is because we’ve been in a big growth period that this happens. This debris surfacing often can catch us off guard, changing things quickly & unexpectedly. When we discharge this we continue our journey stronger & more capable for having done this needed energy work.

Discharging Energetic Refuse That Arises As We Expand Our Consciousness- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...540#post189540

Your feeling that you didn’t make some level can be a self-fulfilling manifestation. We process these phases as are appropriate for us. Both of the active & integrative phase are equally integral parts of expanding our consciousness. Neither could be effective w/o the other’s existence.

Our journey has expected ups & downs. The more we manage these little course corrections the easier it gets to work w/ our energies, maintaining a desired frequency. Viewing our journey as a natural ebb & flow takes the pressure off of us to have an unwavering trajectory, looking at our self as having failed or somehow not getting it right for having a natural (& expected) fluctuation in our energetic/spiritual growth process.

Quote:
The last couple of upgrade phases were amazing at times, greater peace and joy. Life can really be nice if we stick w/ it!

You’re sooooo right about persevering paying off w/ the rewards of peace & joy.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Master

Quote:
I don’t think giving up form will be an issue as far as a forced type of ascension in 2012.

Not my physical form in particular but attachment to anything around me; material things, people, pets, desires, personality traits. That's what I mean. I have been getting hammered in this area for a few months now. It was triggered by the death of a pet. I could tell by my overreaction that other things were being dredged up as well.

Quote:
Tyberonn discusses how ascension isn’t a specific calendar date, but about personal development, 12/21/12 “will be the event that you think of as the Ascension. The end of one world, the beginning of another. ... that date is not written in stone.
I like Tyberonn's stuff. I believe there is such a thing as physical ascension but I get the impression this is not what 2012 is about. Who knows though. We'll all find out very soon!
Quote:
This makes me wonder if you are accessing some old energetic debris, particularly as you note you've been making progress you were pleased w/. It is because we’ve been in a big growth period that this happens. This debris surfacing often can catch us off guard, changing things quickly & unexpectedly. When we discharge this we continue our journey stronger & more capable for having done this needed energy work.

I really am quite pleased w/ the progress. I'm starting to feel a new way of being I have never experienced before (remembering, eh?!). I had to smile when I read the part I bolded because that's exactly how it happens! One minute I'm fine then BAM! An issue suddenly triggers me and then begins the round of integration.

Quote:
Your feeling that you didn’t make some level can be a self-fulfilling manifestation

Ego is never satisfied. Usually we feel things are moving too slowly or too quickly in the short run. In the long run I know that I know I'll make it. In the meantime I ride the rollercoaster. I heard somewhere recently we sometimes like to create drama for ourselves so we can feel we're progressing! I had to laugh at that.. it sounds so human and true!
Old 24-06-2011, 07:16 PM
mattie

Quote:
... I have been getting hammered in this area for a few months now. It was triggered by the death of a pet. I could tell by my overreaction that other things were being dredged up as well.

Discharging Energetic Refuse That Arises As We Expand Our Consciousness- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...540#post189540

Quote:
... One minute I'm fine then BAM! An issue suddenly triggers me and then begins the round of integration.

Being flexible is really useful. Sometimes as we begin working w/ our energies we feel it is necessary to maintain a high frequency, getting perturbed if we deviate from this level we are wanting to maintain. While it is, generally, a good practice to strive to keep one’s energies at a high frequency, when things surface we usually need to deal w/ them, not ignore them or stuff them back down.

[quote=in progress]Ego is never satisfied. Usually we feel things are moving too slowly or too quickly in the short run. ...[quote]

Ego is us. No separation.

Ego Is OK, Even ➥➥➥Beloved↵↵↵- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...829#post219829

It is important not to get caught up in the trap of seeing our self as not achieving what we want. We may have spiritual/energetic goals, & this is positive, but this is a permanent state as we are continually expanding throughout our journey. For eternity. Take pleasure & have pride in the progress that has been made, KNOWing this is a given that we will continue to grow & experience new things. Even when we get to the lofty level of 12D (1-12D) we have just experienced unity from the various perspectives we occupied as we moved through our pathways. Then we have the option of completely deconstructing our energies & doing it all over again. That has got to be a BLAST!!!

[quote=in progress]I heard somewhere recently we sometimes like to create drama for ourselves so we can feel we're progressing![quote]

I completely disagree w/ this. Makes no sense to me at all.
There are sooooo many ways of progressing that don’t involve us manufacturing drama. My POV is more that creating drama is showing that we haven’t learned what a pointless waste of energy it is.
Old 25-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Knower

For those who have experienced the integrative stage, which can feel like "being stalled or backsliding" how long was this stage before moving back into an active stage?
Old 25-06-2011, 12:51 PM
moke64916

I love the part when you said Neither. Here(love) There(Not) Neither(unmainfested).
Undoing all I knew, is how I came to be. Staying so present with barely any thought that I forgot who I was ego mind personality. Totally undoing all I knew. That is when Being came to light. We Know All already as Our Unmanifested self. Once We unmanifest. Live in a state of peace, joy, love, bliss. We then experience ourselfs Being through experience. We are all Creators. Our outer purpose is like a game. Like when I'm being. If I choose to manifest an event in My life I Use my mind to manifest that event. Yet I observe my mind doing so. The universe Is evolving so are We. There are infinite possibilities. Recreating Ourself anew every moment as we choose. Making a better grandios version of Ourself. I choose to manipulate negative and positive energy. Not become a part of it, but rather play it as a game. Recreating Myself anew. Therefore no negative emotions can cause discomfort. I love all feelings. In the book conversations with God. They say God wants us to experiece Ourself as God. To remember Who We Are. All through unmanifesting ourself. Past, Present, Future exist. Our mind thinks of past and future, not the present moment. We will find the unmanifested in the Present moment. The Now. Then All thoughts happen in the present rather than in the mind way of past and future. I think the Mayan people the Ancient Greeks, Egyptions were advanced people. Lost part of history. I believe that most people will be enlightened by the year 2015-2020. I believe this Grand Eclipse on December 21st 2012, will bring a new consciousness. With enlightenment. A new stage of evolution for the human species. I believe this for that I see it. I can't wait to have another lifetime in the future when it is all enlightenment. Being. Boy does writing this bring me visions. I like your thread. Good stuff.
Old 25-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Awakening

Matte, truly a fasinating read (I need to go throuh the various links). I would consider myself in the active state. I never gave consideration to the spiritul journey. I am awakening, tearing down previous beliefs and learning more about self.