Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Master
What happened? Who was this? Happened years ago and I've never forgotten..

Greetings friends!

I wrote a whole post and accidentally deleted it, so please pardon my brevity in posting.

I had an experience almost 4 years ago in the summer time.

I posted this on SF years ago, but had thread deleted.

I wonder if anyone can explain to me what happened to me.

My husband and 2 young boys were visiting a nearby park we frequent during the summer. It was twilight.

I met a nice girl about my age and found we had some interests and values in common and we enjoyed chatting. Her son, a bit younger than our sons, was playing nearby.

It was about time to go and her husband and mine walked up as if to say it was time to wrap the trip up.

Enter the experience ..................

When this lady's husband walked up I had**instantaneous** feelings of INTENSE DEEP MUTUAL LOVE AND RESPECT. It was more than a romantic feeling, yet encompassing that kind of love.

I don't recall seeing his face. In fact I remember not wanting to look at him because my heart was racing and my emotions were completely off the hook out of my control, utterly and completely.

The feelings I had were of the type you would read of in fairytales.

If I were to see him today I wouldn't know it because I never really saw his face. I remember him shaking my hand (at introduction).

As my husband and I left the park, this man had taken a place against a fence kind of off in the distance and seemed to be looking my way. I couldn't see his face but I looked his way and I was absolutely DESPERATE that he KNOW that I was looking at him and I wanted him to know that I was -- I don't know.

I can't say I wanted him to think that I would be 'interested' in him, because I am faithful to my husband, in all ways. Yet, I guess I wanted to do something to let this man know I felt a connection. I didn't want to let it just 'go'.

This is something that I have never experienced before or since.

I would never be unfaithful, no matter what. I have never seen this man since and probably never will again. I however have never forgotten about this, and am so curious to know what heck happened.

This wasn't about physical attraction. Again, I never recall - even from the moments after the incident - having seen his face!

This wasn't about anything he said or did or the sound of his voice. This wasn't about wanting to leave my husband.

When I watch a show where the deepest part of your heart is affected by a scene where you see someone expressing their love for someone and then they kiss, this is the feeling I had - times 1000!

Has anyone had this happen before?

What do you think this was about?

Would anyone care to share?

Oh, one thing -- In the car on the way to the park, there was a song on the radio that caught my attention - something by Alice In Chains.. I don't know why it caught my attention as I don't particularly care for the group, but, this man had on a T-shirt with Alice In Chains on the front of it. I remember poking my hubby in his side and then pointing to the shirt, as we'd just heard one of their songs on the radio.

I would be grateful for any thoughts, intuitions on this. I can't seem to put it to rest.

Blessings - EarthMamma
Old 17-09-2015, 03:51 AM
Master
You'll have lots of opinions for this incident, and really not of us can say for sure what it was, but this does happen, others have experienced it also. 10 years ago I would have given you some biological chemical matching explanation and it could be that actually. You know the whole pheromone instant illogical attraction.

These days though I tend towards a different explanation when it involves happily married people who are NOT looking in anyway shape or form.

It's quite possible that we share lives between lives and often incarnate with certain groups of beings whom we share common heart with in our spirit state. We could call them Soul Family. Some of them incarnate with us into the physical world, others stay in the ether and support us 'behind the scene'. Some of these we plan close relationships with here into eh physical for soul expansion/growth/learning. They maybe close friends, family members, special teachers from school, the little lady down the street who always has the right words of wisdom, one maybe our spouse or child and some we haven't met yet or may only have a single yet profound encounter with that the very happenstance yet profundity speaks volumes to us of things we do not know yet and may not be able to solve unless we delve deep inside into the Interior Realms which will bring us in contact with that eternal aspect which we are also, and through that we meet Guides (more Soul Family) and others who help us into higher states of consciousness.

That would be my guess for you at this stage in life, you had soul recognition of a soul family member even though you can't remember him specifically while in human form.

If it resonates play with it, if it doesn't just let it go. :)
Old 18-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Master
Dear CrystalSong,

Thank you SO very much for your response... My mind is blown.. Not only because of what you have written here, but I have read many of your posts to DesertTrek regarding an experience of his, and oh my - what you share about how another can be the catalyst to a 'heart awakening' made all the sense in the world.

I kept wondering what the 'purpose' of this meeting was.. Especially since intuitively, I don't feel we'll meet again. It was to show me what I AM. Pure Love.. To show me what I am *without* my Mind.

On an intellectual level I have believed - since awakening - that we are not our 'mind'. I never however, thought what it would be like to experience what my energy feels like without having **any mind AT ALL**!!.

Today I was struggling with another way to describe what it was that was going on with me that day.

In thinking about it, I realized was that my mind had NOTHING to do with it all. What was happening was pure love, withOUT my mind being involved At All, which is pretty amazing considering I'm all up in my head most of the time lol!

Of course my mind, as a kind of 'side show' in this experience, was all in a twitter about what was going on. What is going on here? Why is this happening? What should I DO about how I feel? What was the significance in all this? Yet, this was something completely separate from what was *happening* to me.

The gift - as you put it - was the glimpse of love. It doesn't matter who it was I felt it for, or why... All that matters is: That I Know It Is Possible To Feel This Way.

It was amazing... Like nothing I've ever felt. I hope to feel it again someday and believe as you suggest, that connecting with my Higher Self, will be key to understanding that full message in this experience.

You have an amazing way with words.. So beautiful and to the point. You are able to put things in such a way that they are easy to understand. Love the whole 'charcoal/flame/steak' analogy.

Thanks again so very much.. I'm sure it is just what you describe above. It resonates in a very deep and true way.

Many blessings to you, CrystalSong! ((((HUGS)))))

♥ EarthMamma
Old 18-09-2015, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
It was to show me what I AM. Pure Love.. To show me what I am *without* my Mind.

I realized was that my mind had NOTHING to do with it all. What was happening was pure love, withOUT my mind being involved At All, which is pretty amazing considering I'm all up in my head most of the time lol!

Of course my mind, as a kind of 'side show' in this experience, was all in a twitter about what was going on. What is going on here? Why is this happening? What should I DO about how I feel? What was the significance in all this? Yet, this was something completely separate from what was *happening* to me.

The gift - as you put it - was the glimpse of love. It doesn't matter who it was I felt it for, or why... All that matters is: That I Know It Is Possible To Feel This Way.

♥ EarthMamma

That's got to be the best synopsis I've ever read about the heart of what this experience is about! Mind had Nothing to do with it at all!

You also realized one of the peak most experiences of awakening consciousness:
I Am.
Pure Love.
I am Pure Love.
Pure Love I AM...
.... so beautiful. It all comes down to this.

Making contact with Higher Self does help sort out a lot of other things, like why this form of a cosmic 2X4 is nessasarly for some of us. lol

How to make contact.... *deep breath*

I guess for me I had nothing left, if was make contact or expire. It became the single most important thing to do because answers couldn't be found on this side of the Veil.

I remembered times in life, pre-awakening, especially traveling in third world countries dodging revolutions and genocides, ladrones` and pirates, where I would have this very exact Knowing of where to go, how to do it and the exact timing it had to be done in and never questioning it, just Doing It.
I knew there was a Higher Knowing inside me which unerringly was correct, and had saved my tush many times. So the Faith was there, it was just a matter of making conscious contact with it, not just when I was in desperate straights.

It seems like it began with this crazy urge somewhere in Utah during the 40 Days and Nights in the Wilderness of wandering trying to hear Spirit and trying to get separation from the Egoic mind just before the Dark Night of the Soul phase.
This urge was to pull into Rock Shops... of all things. I didn't want to look or buy rocks, my budget was a scary shoestring and rocks didn't interest me.

But as I'd pass the Rock Shops I'd get this horrible anxious feeling like I'd just done something wrong or made a mistake, and would nearly crawl out of my skin the further I got away from the Rock Shop. Meanwhile I'm shaking my fist at the van roof saying things like "Seriously?! Rock Shops? Have you gone nuts? What does this have to do with Spirituality? We don't have time for this!"
But only turning back towards it would ease the sensation, pulling in and parking stopped it.

So feeling even my body wasn't mine anymore I went in and got trained in crystals through these urges and mental pictures and occasionally quiet words. I was told/shown how to feel energy from them, which ones to buy and other things.
I got pulled over at every Rock Shop going across Utah I think! LOL
And soon had a bunch of rocks in boxes, no idea why and I had a whole bunch of questions like "Why are you making me do this??! I can't afford it, the weight cost more in gas also, Why why why?"

Maybe being out there in the desert with no one to talk to and not wanting anyone to know what I was going through anyway and desperate for answers made something in me opened, listened closer, for anything, a twinge in my stomach, tension in my back, a Knowing, a voice, a urge - anything which mind didn't do... it was the beginning of learning how to Listen, even though most of it was arguing back. lol

For a while there, Spirit had to battle the egoic mind which absolutely didn't want to not be in total charge and be the totality of the Self... this kicked in the Dark Night of the Soul, a phase it pains me still to talk about. Surrender was very Hard for this gal, it nearly killed me.

In time Spirit introduced me to Oracle cards and Runes and other forms of Divination and then the serious 2-way conversations started, also I understood many of the dreams I'd been having were Spirit trying to talk to me when the mind was quiet. Which led to meditation to enforce mental silence to hear from Spirit when more alert.
Deep desperate hunger to make contact and willingness to do whatever it took, and actually engaging was key.

It's been an interesting relationship, a salvation, at times I've argued endlessly, at times Spirit has just hugged me in energy form, sometimes chastised me, other times its been like a loving nurturing mother of the greatest Compassion, sometimes conversations have been the most patient outpouring from Spirit - almost an education themselves in how to Be Love... trust came slowly despite my deep desire, because at times brain still thought it could sort something out by itself, still does on occasion but it's pretty quick to second guess its self as Spirit has well proved it can see into the future, see possibility lines and probability lines and return with the most insightful valuable useable information. It know the Bigger Plan, our purpose for coming back into body again, and the interconnectedness of all things and ripple effects and Butterfly effects and the Greater Good. So brain easily acquiesces these days, any argument is just more of the principle of it rather than any actual objection.
I've become Best Friends with myself :) lol

I speak of Spirit as a separate Being, but know it is the Eternal Aspect of this earthy self, and that this earthy self is merely an extension down into this density and much of me remains multi-dimensional in the ether.

Not sure if you can find anything valuable in all that to consider or adopt for yourself, hope you can though. :)

((((HUGS))))) Thank you for your beautiful words EarthMomma, I am but a mirror reflection of the wisdom and inner beauty that you are. :) We see in other that which we are ourselves.

The Flame/Charcoal/Steak analogy was a channeling possibly, lol I'm just not that good. :)
Often after writing, I run across it again a few days later and say "Oh Spirit! That was amazing, how do you come up with this stuff??- Wow you Rock!"
Old 18-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Master

I suggest you read books on the life in between lives. Michael Newton comes to mind. Journey of Souls is the title of his first book. In it he describes that each of us belongs to a soul group. He has many examples to explain this. We usually incarnate together, around the same time. Sometimes we incarnate as brothers, sisters, spouse, best friend, and sometimes we incarnate into other soul groups. But when we come across one of the members of our own soul group, as you did on that day, we instantly recognize them, not by what they look like but their vibration. We instantly know them.

Some call it a twin flame. I don't believe in that personally. I believe we are individual souls not half of another soul. But I do believe we recognize those we are bonded to from the other side.
Old 18-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Master
It was definitely a beautiful soul recognition =)

Those moments (with the special person) reveals the purpose of this life, which is Pure Love like you said. You have the answer to all your questions already: Pure Love

You will meet him again that's for sure, and I'll tell you a little secret about soul mates, there is no separation between their heart and our heart, because we share the same core, one big heart.