Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-12-2014, 05:05 AM
Deactivated Account
How do you know this stuff? I cant see why there would be two places, if sporituality preaces oneness.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
How do you know this stuff? I cant see why there would be two places, if sporituality preaces oneness.

Everything is one, but there are many things projected as individual things, like you and me, we're two different individuals, even though at heart we're one and the same. Or like France and Australia.. at heart it's just atoms, but they arrange themselves in unique ways. So it's like that. There are much more than two places or realms.. there are likely an infinite amount.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Master

Quote:
So they basically go of thier subconcious beliefs. Also why should they follow the light, for goodness sake if i came upon a group strange looking alien beings telling me to joined them in the light. I would run as far away from them as possible. Honestly though if they didnt come in human form, cant imagine id ever follow them. Even then it be a odd thing dor me to do.

that is why it is so important to do the spiritual work while you are here. so you will not get stuck.

kk
Old 06-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Master

Quote:
How so? Why would not joining them be misery? That just seems odd that after dying thing HAVE to go down that way, especially if you habe diffrent belief system entirly.

see, that kind of thinking is answering your question. why there are earth bound beings. you do not have to go that way. you can choose to stay stuck and not take the next step.

kk
Old 09-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Knower

As others have mentioned the soul can be earth bound by love or other reasons to keep it in the earth realm.
However, this is not good as clean move to the astral plane is most desirable.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 10-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Sometimes its how they passed, sometimes its where they passed. Sometimes where they passes was a place that brings nothing but fond memories and they just plain don't want to leave.Sometimes they incarnate again, but get detached from their body perhaps by a soul exchange and feel a compulsion to gravitate to a place that was emotionally charged for them, in good ways or bad, all the while forgetting they are alive somewhere else.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 30-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Anna Sayce

An earthbound spirit is a soul who is too afraid or stuck to cross over entirely.

There are many reasons why this might happen, for example, if a person does not believe in the afterlife and is very adamant about this and attached to the idea, then they may be too shocked/disoriented after death to cross over.

If a person believes in a punishing God, they may be too afraid to cross over, if they have done something they feel was wrong.

Live your life in love, not fear, and seek to grow, and you will cross over just fine after death.