Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-10-2010, 03:41 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Do you ever look at the audience when you're doing rostrum/platform work? I used to (don't have the same chance now, I miss it) all the time, allow myself those few seconds to attune myself with the energies in the room. People come because they want a message, and they're going to get one come hell or high water. As a medium we have to make sure the right person is getting the message, so if there are common names coming out we have to go back and question our guides, get some more information to help filter out and home in on the right person. If you don't the energies can get a little glitchy.

It's a learning curve, Golden. All those people and you're the centre of attention standing on very shaky ground, all you have is yourself and your guide. Yep, it can get scary that's for sure. It does get better, confidence comes - just don't forget where you've come from when your confidence gets ramped up though.

What you ask for, Cheeky, and what you get can often be two different things. There would have been reasons why the messages were coming through thick and fast for you, at least you know that there's someone 'up there' rooting for you.

If you are sure you have the right guide (as opposed to any old guide will do) then your guide won't make a fool of you. If you aren't 110% sure, go back and ask them. Guides will have the patience and one of the things about them being your guide is that they'll understand you. Sometimes a guide will throw you a curved ball to see how you're going to catch it, not to make a fool of you but as part of your development. If you're not sure about that ball, question it - chances are your guide would want you to question rather than have the blind faith. If you feel your guide is making a fool of you, it's time to get another.

Thank you Greenslade,

Dr. Zimmerman will be my platform guide, I am waiting to know whether or not Rainbow is my joy guide. I have been given her name twice by student mediums, so I am using my discernment with her and attempting to communicate. Right now I get a giggle every time I try to reach out, so I need to work with her and find out. I'm going to put the time and effort into this required this week and see if she's my gate keeper, I'm also going to reconnect with some past guides to show appreciation.

I am learning how to disconnect from someone I am dialed into, changing my direction and reopening after closing someone off. I think that will help a lot when dealing with the Me to people, though I do understand that some want a message at any cost. That's a thought that I did not have at first, and a new perspective, thank you. Maybe the approach to deal with this could be to just give her one first, then carry on?

Old 25-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Greenslade

You're very welcome, Golden.

This is a personal thought, how you work with your guides is entirely up to you - it's your relationship after all. However, if you're getting giggles from yours I would think she has a personality and it would be a shame to let that go for the sake of being formal. I get the feeling you two could be a formidable pair, but there's no reason you can't have a smile and a laugh along the way as well. Knock their socks off and enjoy doing it.

While you're doing Spirit work, being formal is fine. However, laughter raises the vibrations and enjoying your relationship with your guide can be just as important. The chances are that your guide was human too, and we don't lose everything human when we pass over. I always tried to work with the person rather than just a guide, but then that may not work for you. I think the same for the audience but you have to treat everyone according to their vibrations. If you feel you can have a smile with the person you are working with or the Spirit that has the message, it makes things so much better and rewarding. Again, it's your choice.

It can be a little tiring always disconnecting from one and reconnecting with another. Be prepared to give yourself a few seconds in between to catch your breath and perhaps let any residual energies dissipate before moving on. If that means standing still and closing your eyes to totally switch off for a second or two, take the time. Trying to pick your way through a morass of energies isn't nice and it can knock you sideways. In the early stages it's important to find your own feet first, so by all means experiment a little to see what works and what doesn't. I used to get my tail roasted for leaving the platform and walking through the crowd, but I had to cross that barrier :-)

You have to go with the flow on this one, Golden. Sometimes you can't ask for a specific message for someone, you have to give the messages are you are given them. By all means ask if you can have a message for someone who's aching for one, but don't expect one. It may be a little disappointing for the person that doesn't get one and as much as you'd like to give them a message it's something you have little control over. It's not always easy to disappoint people when you empathise with them.

If you are brave enough, try it. You may get a notion in your head and wonder if it might work, as long as you're not hurting anyone then it's OK to at least try. Don't be disappointed if it doesn't work though and don't get paranoid that your guide is trying to make a fool of you. Your guide will have your best intentions at Heart so it won't be about mockery but development.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:39 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
You're very welcome, Golden.

This is a personal thought, how you work with your guides is entirely up to you - it's your relationship after all. However, if you're getting giggles from yours I would think she has a personality and it would be a shame to let that go for the sake of being formal. I get the feeling you two could be a formidable pair, but there's no reason you can't have a smile and a laugh along the way as well. Knock their socks off and enjoy doing it.

While you're doing Spirit work, being formal is fine. However, laughter raises the vibrations and enjoying your relationship with your guide can be just as important. The chances are that your guide was human too, and we don't lose everything human when we pass over. I always tried to work with the person rather than just a guide, but then that may not work for you. I think the same for the audience but you have to treat everyone according to their vibrations. If you feel you can have a smile with the person you are working with or the Spirit that has the message, it makes things so much better and rewarding. Again, it's your choice.

It can be a little tiring always disconnecting from one and reconnecting with another. Be prepared to give yourself a few seconds in between to catch your breath and perhaps let any residual energies dissipate before moving on. If that means standing still and closing your eyes to totally switch off for a second or two, take the time. Trying to pick your way through a morass of energies isn't nice and it can knock you sideways. In the early stages it's important to find your own feet first, so by all means experiment a little to see what works and what doesn't. I used to get my tail roasted for leaving the platform and walking through the crowd, but I had to cross that barrier :-)

You have to go with the flow on this one, Golden. Sometimes you can't ask for a specific message for someone, you have to give the messages are you are given them. By all means ask if you can have a message for someone who's aching for one, but don't expect one. It may be a little disappointing for the person that doesn't get one and as much as you'd like to give them a message it's something you have little control over. It's not always easy to disappoint people when you empathise with them.

If you are brave enough, try it. You may get a notion in your head and wonder if it might work, as long as you're not hurting anyone then it's OK to at least try. Don't be disappointed if it doesn't work though and don't get paranoid that your guide is trying to make a fool of you. Your guide will have your best intentions at Heart so it won't be about mockery but development.

It's seminary week at camp and I completely spaced and spent money on new bikes for my son and wife this weekend, but I plan to go up for open class a couple of times this week. I have plenty of meditation to do, some paint work, and also I am going to try to do some flame messages. I have so many private messages here to catch up on, and my new facebook page, aye yi yi.. Then my mother calls this morning and wants an impromptu family reunion with my brother and sister to happen today, now she's upset that I said no...

Must be Monday!

Thank you so much for your kind words and advice, it is well received and appreciated.

Two things that are really sticking in my craw right now, both from my teachers. "Bring your people with you" and "Don't just rely on your paintings"
Old 26-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Greenslade

More than welcome, Golden, just glad they're of some use.

I don't get that Monday feeling, I'm in the wrong business for that - such are my sins lol. Not sure if it's a good thing or not.

"Bring your people with you". I'm not quite sure what that means. "Don't just rely on your paintings" is pretty obvious and it could take you down a few Paths. It's always good to explore, but are your paintings your comfort zone?
Old 26-10-2010, 12:53 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
More than welcome, Golden, just glad they're of some use.

I don't get that Monday feeling, I'm in the wrong business for that - such are my sins lol. Not sure if it's a good thing or not.

"Bring your people with you". I'm not quite sure what that means. "Don't just rely on your paintings" is pretty obvious and it could take you down a few Paths. It's always good to explore, but are your paintings your comfort zone?

When I sit down and open up to spirit with my paintings my guides put things down on my paper, I will see faces, things, people. Some times when I do one I know for certain who it's for, or get a strong message to share. When I get up there on platform and that person's there, they get that message and painting. If none of them are there, it's hard for me to decide who gets what or anything. Other times they are for me to have, I'll give an example.

Yesterday I sat down with my angel deck and did a reading for myself, one of the cards that I received was from the Archangel Metatron "Call upon me to clear and open your chakras, using sacred geometric shapes." One of my paintings resonated that thought with me, I'll post it to show you.

At the bottom I see Metatron holding up clear spiritual energy from the bottom with his arms open, above him in the white energy are two angels helpers sitting on a teeter totter in perfect balance. They have hard hats on like a construction worker would, as if to say that they're going to work hard to help hold me open. In doing so they are bringing me this yellow Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.

Right on top of the yellow are two very clear faces, one large with huge Green Eye brows, and one very small but clear that the picture does not show well. Now, who are they and what does that mean? Not sure yet, I need to meditate on it some more and ask for other opinions as the other part of the message was so very profound for me.

Here's a picture of the card with Metatron to show you what I see.

IF I felt like this one was for someone other than myself, I would have whole lot to say up there on platform to the person I felt that it went to.

I'll post another one where I am getting a partial message, and what my teachers are wanting me to learn is, to clairvoyantly accept the rest of it on platform and resonate with the personal message to it's intended soul.

Last edited by GoldenEagleIndy : 26-10-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 26-10-2010, 01:01 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

So here's a good example of what I just said, and I wanted to break up the post.

I have a Green Eagle here, he's a guide. This is a Native American guide, not an animal totem as his face is clear to me. To his left side in green is a clear mans face, opposite of that is some sort of animal to me, not sure yet. Great yellow and white energy and purity, and the brown on the bottom tells me that he's bringing grounding to someone who needs it.

Getting up on platform I would have this in mind because I know most of the message, but I have to use my clairvoyance to discern who it belongs to. When they say "Bring my people with me" they mean my guides who helped to do the painting who I can connect with here, they will tell me where it goes and why I did it.

Old 28-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Greenslade

Y'know Golden, looking at your art opens a few things up here. I've just replied to your post about the teacher giving you a hard time, and this sheds a different Light on it altogether. Basically, remember that art is in the eyes of the beholder and can be interpreted as such. A message (clairvoyance) is a message and has less chance of the meaning getting skewed.

The white/yellow one reminds me of an amulet, it's about two inches long and is usually worn around the neck. Metatron is quite dark though, and he's working to dissipate those dark energies, they're at the root of it all. But energy is energy, do you see things as Light and dark? If you start from the bottom and work up, it's a though your SoulPath is laid out in front of you. I'll throw that in your direction to make of what you will :-) There's a ling story in that one.

The second one reminds me of a spaceship, but that's not meant with disrespect though. It's a Past Life connection for me. The brown part is where you are now, the earthly connection. On a higher plane you have healing (again I think this is more about your Soul than your physical self) coming from the dark blue (the source of the healing) just above you. Green is usually a healing colour, and within all that healing you have your Soul/Spirit (the yellow). The white is what you will be one day.

"Bring my people with me". I should have thought of that - duh! But there is another meaning to the message that makes so much more sense now I've seen your pictures. There are 'Lost Souls', those that perceive they have been disconnected but aren't really. There is an on-going task to reconnect them and bring them back to the Light - the darkness is only their perception that they have been Lost. Perhaps your teacher can see something you haven't :-)
Old 28-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have done platforn work yes, this Summer the Church I attened brought in two very good teaching Meduims. I am alreay very well adjusted with what I can do but there was ONE spot left in a workshop on learning Mediumship and I took it. I was told that this was GOOD for me by me Guide.

I was hmmm why. I do not need this. Too the teachers were surprised to see me there. First off thinking as the rest of the class were new to it all I might SHOW them up. ( learned very fast I have NO EGO there). What I got from the workshop was more confidence in working with the LIVING and reading them. With someone right there.

I have done platform work yes it started really as PARTY TRICKS now I know that was showing off and not whom I am. Too I know it is not right to just blirt out things as some are wary of what one can do as a Medium and other's the messeage is very personal to them.

Platform work even if done with an audiance that is WILLING to receive a message is done with the Higest Good in mind. Yes one's there would like a message but too the one doing the Platform work should always GO with the GUTT feelings and know when conact is made and the person for the message is there....it might be BEST taken to them in private.

The last time I did Platform work I got a contact and yes the person was there BUT I felt that message was too private the loss was still too fresh that I simply said see me afterwards. The audiance did not all overly care for that BUT the one that got the message sure did. Would have felt really uncomfortable trying not to cry or crying infront of eveyone.

Remember allways the HUMAN emotions involved.....even in a workshop. If one works with respects one is a very good Medium. We are all Mediums.....

Self confidence is key....self respect and emapthy for others.

Lynn