Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi Wednesday
There is something in this, there's been hardly any of that for us this year either and I've just learnt to accept it. Originally, did badger him about it, but that just encouraged even more lack in that department. Whatever they need to get through etc, is for them right? I do wonder if it's possibly necessary that some tf's go through this. Think about it such a divine connection and then we have this physicality that can appear when in 3D thinking to be not so spiritual.

Tf's have to work through their issues related to love and as tf love is so pure this can seem at odds with it. It is actually the opposite tf intimacy is grounding, it brings us back to the fact that we are incarnate on the earth plane and it is necessary. Otherwise we would all be off in the clouds somewhere being all light headed and forgetting about all the warring and crazy going on down here... lol ...

Now what would happen to the Mission if we were too busy elsewhere? As ever and with all things it's balance. I am sure that he will get through it (as I am sure that mine will too), as a twin it's about patience and waiting, and waiting and patience. It can sometimes seem as though we are on a bus that never comes! Yes, I see what I have accidentally said there *giggles*...

It'll come back, just like everything to and fro's in these relationship and think how amazing it'll be once there is acceptance and that healing has taken place... It'll be fireworks and that is worth waiting for, I guess.

Take care
Akira THANK YOU SO MUCH you have just made my day. It makes perfect sense what you wrote. I was feeling really down tonight (he keeps getting online but doesn't message me) and that has given me fresh hope
Bless you
Old 29-06-2017, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdayschild
We have had a long discussion about it today on the phone. He knows exactly how sex should be and how negative he feels it on the inside. He wants a sacred connection and a spiritual one, which I believe and know he had with me 9 months ago. I think i's helping as I am more experienced than he and older too, he is listening and at the essence of him he knows exactly what he wants to experience.
I just hope he can one day trust me enough to let me help him. The more he experiences this soul connection sex the better he's going to feel.
How did you two 'bust' your views up?

Because we challenged each other's views about the opposite sex. He was sweet, tender, and wanted to hold off on sex and take things slowly at the beginning... I was like whaaa??? I was deeply sexual, assertive, even aggressive and sexually liberated. He confused me and I confused him. Meeting an equal in spirit and heart in the opposite sex made me realize men and women are equal and not actually so different at all... I also realized that my judgements about the opposite sex was actually a projection. He also triggered my feelings about how a woman SHOULD be, Oof. He just triggered so much for me back then... as these connections are meant to, so that old thought patterns can be cleared and you can be more free and authentic.

Best wishes to you wednesdayschild!
Old 29-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Because we challenged each other's views about the opposite sex. He was sweet, tender, and wanted to hold off on sex and take things slowly at the beginning... I was like whaaa??? I was deeply sexual, assertive, even aggressive and sexually liberated. He confused me and I confused him. Meeting an equal in spirit and heart in the opposite sex made me realize men and women are equal and not actually so different at all... I also realized that my judgements about the opposite sex was actually a projection. He also triggered my feelings about how a woman SHOULD be, Oof. He just triggered so much for me back then... as these connections are meant to, so that old thought patterns can be cleared and you can be more free and authentic.

Best wishes to you wednesdayschild!

Thank you, lovely!
So what was the turning point for you two? Or was it a gradual, organic change?
Old 29-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
Oh it was a total freak out and then separation. Then coming back together then separation again. We were young and I was not ready to stand in my power and have that kind of profound intimacy. I knew I was not ready for it and this broke my heart. It has been many years since I've seen him and I no longer feel attached. I've experienced another incredible connection of True Love since, and have realized that though these connections are rare there are multiple people who can meet us on such a profound and deep level, with whom we meet ourselves within their eyes :). It really has to do with the level of awareness of the individuals. I will always care for him and have totally let him go so he can grow and learn as he chooses. And I've discovered I'm WHOLE and my masculine "twin" has always been within me. Letting life be life and trusting the Universe. Sorry to disappoint.

Btw it took me so many years to get to this place of inner empowerment and truly no longer desiring him in my life to make me feel Home and happy. Nobody can actually make you feel this forever... only we can find it within ourselves. I realize that death does not separate us from those we share True Love with... which is why we return to each other in other lives ❤️ I want him to learn and grow as he chooses just as I have and am.

The "twin flame journey" is one of becoming fully whole and empowered within yourself, as a SOVEREIGN being who is not attached yet loves fearlessly from a place of totally letting go...

I no longer believe in twin flames as I've said in another post. I believe in True Love, infinite possibility, and free will.

Hope this is helpful!
Old 11-07-2017, 06:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Sorry but from what I've read, this is not a TF relationship.
This is an abusive relationship you should be walking away from.

You need to wake up & stop using the TF label to excuse him of his treatment for you.

What is abusive exactly? A male feeling unsure or having issues about sex? What? I find your comment a little rude to be honest "wake up and stop using the TF label" ??? Forgive me but are you an expert in the TF dynamic? Are you in full physical union with your twin and working in harmony in your shared mission on Earth? If you are thats awesome. I'd really love to hear where you have gotten your wisdom.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Master

And how can you get balance. Theres no need to worry about the lower dont you see you have to transmute the lower tnen it mixes with the higher how do you do that by not giving in to any negative thought, word, action or deed. Simply. Then, the lower is tranformed go up into one in balance and the animalistic becomes transformed into the love you seek.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
And how can you get balance. Theres no need to worry about the lower dont you see you have to transmute the lower tnen it mixes with the higher how do you do that by not giving in to any negative thought, word, action or deed. Simply. Then, the lower is tranformed go up into one in balance and the animalistic becomes transformed into the love you seek.

I am totally ok with this! I honour the feelings of innocent love I have for him as well as the passionate feelings. It's all about balance. Even passion is sensual and loving. I just need to allow him to realise this is the ultimate beauty of our connection.