Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-04-2011, 01:43 PM
beth

Bird

Hi all,

Does it mean anything if a bird keeps hitting a window non stop for 30 mins?

Thank you
Beth
Old 17-04-2011, 04:31 PM
sleepyamethyst

its a very stupid bird lol , sorry joke i dunno some times birds dont see glass that is why they fly in to it may be it was frigtened buy some thing.
Old 17-04-2011, 08:38 PM
beth

Lol, I agree. I just thought maybe it might mean something. It's like one of those scarey movie's. Anyways Thanks

Beth
Old 17-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Sangress

The bird just wanted to eat you, nothing freaky or anything. :P
Old 18-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Master
stupid bird alright, lol. I was in a laundry room once and noticed a few bugs were trying to get out by repeatedly flying into the window, they just can't know that it's not glass and don't know any better. Just think they get frustrated and scared maybe (?) and will die trying to proceed in life because of their 'ignorance' as to where the door is or the opening in the window.

This reminds me that today while I was driving, a little bird flew right into my windshield although he appeared to be ok, but it really made me jump. Later I had a couple of birds (different occasions) come really close to my windshield.

Old 18-04-2011, 09:17 PM
beth

Geez, Thank Sangress. lol

I had a bird fly in into the grill of my truck when i was driving. I had to pull over and thank god it was ok.
Old 22-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Master
i slightly disagree , birds are messengers and i have had many a messages from them , they may be tryin to get ur attention , i had a bird fly into my kitchen window for three years on the trot and done the same , this was to tell me if sumone was not well each time for me it proved correct , but birds have different messages for everyone , and depends on the bird also

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 26-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Krystal♥Kreation

I tend to agree with you mystical, I have recently had a finch tapping for ages on the glass pane of my door, and now something happens to get my attention to look outside and there it is again, so it hasn't just been a one off thing.... I was told it was to get my attention and read up all about that particular bird and that I would get to know if in some way it had meaning for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i slightly disagree , birds are messengers and i have had many a messages from them , they may be tryin to get ur attention , i had a bird fly into my kitchen window for three years on the trot and done the same , this was to tell me if sumone was not well each time for me it proved correct , but birds have different messages for everyone , and depends on the bird also
Old 26-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Master
Birds sometimes see the background (sky/trees) reflected in windows and consequently crash into them.
They sell images to put on glass that breaks up the reflected scene and allows the bird to "know" that it is glass.
............Or it could be a message.....................
James
Old 26-04-2011, 04:40 PM
paulrosk

Stop joking around people, it's a sign that someone you know is going to pass away soon. My grandmother was a REAL Gypsy, taught me more than what I would like to know.