Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 13-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I particularly liked the following point that you made: Non-duality/"God" does not even inflict the consequences or suffering upon the humans that error.

The "Sufi Jesus" Hallaj once commented to his followers as he was being tortured to death on the gibbet. He said that those who were killing him would not be punished by "God" because they thought that they were doing God's will in killing a "blasphemer". He also said that his followers would not be punished because they too thought they were doing God's will in following him.
My post in http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=42 relates to (and in essence de'bunks' ) the notion of a willfully/personally 'punishing' and/or 'rewarding' "God."

Enjoy!
Old 13-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Administrator
Its a shame I have to post this, but, if those on this page can keep on topic and respect each others opinions experiences I have to consider removing this page so others do not have to shift through the negative comments it has produced

please,,, be nice to each other
Old 13-01-2020, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It only represents the extremes of the same thing, and in that regard it is connected to the 'real'.

Yes it is all one thing under the catagory of 'direction' and they are two diametric { ergo geometric } subcatagorically ---and in reality-- opposite directions.

Hot and cold are under one catagory of 'temperature'.

Planets, atoms, elephants are all fall into the one catagory of Universe/God.

Universe/God is occupied space and as a finite integrity exists in complement to truly macro-infinite non-occupied space.

................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Its a shame I have to post this, but, if those on this page can keep on topic and respect each others opinions experiences I have to consider removing this page so others do not have to shift through the negative comments it has produced

please,,, be nice to each other
Hello Heart, what you put in your signature is true.
Old 13-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Metaphysical-1, ego { i } and ego/i resultant of more complex consciousness and more complex consciousness is a synergetic resultant.

The minimal consciousness is inherently two and twoness is never less that four. Old news.

1} Observer

2} Observed

3} Line-of-relationship ---geodesic or other---

4} Background against which the above three exist.

The truth exists for those who seek it. Few seek truth and even fewer accept truth when presented with it. Go figure.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
Those divisions are of the mind. Duality is an illusion of the mind. All there is is nonduality.

Yes they are that and more. You ignore the more part to protect your ego from acknowledging truth when its presented to you.

Old 13-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
...The Dualist ego separates non-duality.....

The ego may accept and acknowledge truth of occupied space when presented to them. Most often, ego denies truth when presented to the human. Go figure.

Occupied and non-occupied space are not ego. Occupied and less dense occupied space are what the animals with more access to ego and other animals with less access to ego experience via nervous system.

Many animals have 31 bilateral spinal nerves and two hemi-spheres ( * * ).

Temperature, direction { in - out - around } etc are each a top of the hierarchy, single { uni } catagory which is many subcatagories.

Temperature and direction are them selves each one of many catagories humans have classified and that classification is based on occupied space nervous system experience of occupied space events/phenomena.

Old 13-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Hello Heart, what you put in your signature is true.

Yes, smile.

fear is not the enemy nor is it our ally, ie, its neither good nor bad, yet it effects us because we allow it, we judge the energy behind it, we suffer our own consequences and then blame it on others or something else, this is a mind unprepared to accept and listen to the hidden mysteries fear holds for us if we were to just, for a moment see that it is all but energy

Fear is just one of many lessons to learn from, I chose fear because it is the foundation of all other emotions we as humans experience, it is so ingrained into our minds fabric that it has its own identify to self and is strongly associated with ego which has been at the driving seat of an unconditioned mind since time immemorial, so yes it reserves the right to defend itself if you but mildly consider stilling the mind, that my friend is a whole new story to tell lol
Old 13-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Yes, smile.

fear is not the enemy nor is it our ally, ie, its neither good nor bad, yet it effects us because we allow it, we judge the energy behind it, we suffer our own consequences and then blame it on others or something else, this is a mind unprepared to accept and listen to the hidden mysteries fear holds for us if we were to just, for a moment see that it is all but energy

Fear is just one of many lessons to learn from, I chose fear because it is the foundation of all other emotions we as humans experience, it is so ingrained into our minds fabric that it has its own identify to self and is strongly associated with ego which has been at the driving seat of an unconditioned mind since time immemorial, so yes it reserves the right to defend itself if you but mildly consider stilling the mind, that my friend is a whole new story to tell lol
Yes, fear is good only in the context that we humans can learn from it. Fear and other types of negativity tells us we are in error. A still mind is in the present moment. A person can't be in the present moment when his/her mind is not still, it is impossible.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Yes, fear is good only in the context that we humans can learn from it. Fear and other types of negativity tells us we are in error. A still mind is in the present moment. A person can't be in the present moment when his/her mind is not still, it is impossible.

LOL... I love the word 'Impossible', therein lies the paradox, whenever you see something that contradicts, a fundamental truth of life is not that far away

so in the context you have applied your word and the response I just gave you is an answer to a long standing question...

how to still the mind?

The mind
Is known to be a tool for creating, manifesting it brings forth that which is thought of the most, the human body is the mind manifested into form, any illness of the body is a direct response to the hidden illness of the mind, its why a disease of the body is a dis-ease of the mind, the process of stilling the mind is to 'ease' it

why would a mind not be at ease, the ego has its part in this...

The ego
Is also a tool... but for self transformation nothing else, it is easier to negotiate around the negativity of an unconditioned mind if the energy behind it is represented by an ego, 'motion', ie movement is very noticeable within the mind, its the only achilleas heal the ego has otherwise we are dealing with a master of disguise and illusion.

follow the motion, the movement of the mind and you will be witnessing the egos tricks and playful attributes, also notice how it disappears when you notice it, a proper Houdini, then reappears when your side tracked by life's foibles, the ego is as transparent as these words on your screen, they don't really exist yet can be seen and understood and interacted with

the act of thinking
is also a tool... for the mind.

we have already discussed thought so not a great detail is needed here, but.... thinking is an act or art of manifesting with the mind and as already discussed not all our thoughts are our own, ego loves these types of thought and will do anything to keep you guessing and thinking like this

Observe the thoughts that tease you to move, have motion behind them, all motion of the mind creates heat, friction, fear, anger, frustration etc, KNOW that this is ego using mind to manifest things in your life

the mind is naturally still yet it is easily moved or 'eased' to manifest, movement of mind has a resonant frequency to it and the more you allow it to move through ego the deeper that grove is made in the mind thus a mind unconditional

there is one other point to consider...

the heart, your seat of power. from it nothing is formed, every single attempt to still the mind stems from the bridge between your heart and mind, a conditioned mind is one that has rebuilt that bridge and found the balance of energy between both

in effect any internal machinations is to win over your own heart.... and mind