Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-12-2019, 03:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
I also don't believe that we create absolutely everything that happens in our lives. I think that view is ridiculous and actually quite nihilistic, because it means that nothing that occurs has any deeper meaning. Luckily, it doesn't actually matter. When Neville teaches that I just ignore him. It's not important how our past was created - the only important part is believing that our future can be entirely within our control once we seize the reins. And note that I said entirely within our control - if you start creating your own rules about what you can change and what you can't then - guess what - your rules will come true and your progress will be limited accordingly.

I am curious why you consider that the idea that we create absolutely everything in our lives is ridiculous and nihilistic. Why does it mean that nothing has any deeper meaning? Or is this just a rule you have created, and therefore (by your own declaration) this will become true?

Because you also say that the future can be entirely within our control. If we can entirely create our future then why could we not have entirely created our past?

Whatever we do, we are creative beings. Perhaps the difference is that we change from being unconscious creators to conscious creators.

After all, what examples are there from your life to date which you would say were not your creation?

Peace
Old 18-12-2019, 06:27 AM
Knower

I replied in the original thread, so as not to derail this one:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...95#post1891395
Old 19-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Ascender
I wrote about the feel good problem but that doesn't mean it's not important to have gratitude. It's easy to get frustrated at negativity. It's easy to become hardened by life, which is why I see the necessity for gratitude.

If you really stop and think about it, there is legitimately a lot to be grateful for. Gratitude may not make you bounce off the walls in a state of bliss, but to deny a lot things are genuinely working out is a denial of reality.

Last edited by Flexi-Girl : 19-12-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Old 21-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Master

Hii Flexi-Girl,

I’ve been exploring the idea of the LoA for a few years now. I can believe that it works for some. However there’s a lot of work to do in observing the universe. The LoA is merely questionable.

I have reoccurring nightmares about living in a world composed of the LoA. The consequences of living in such a world are huge. Such as that it would imply instability and unsafety. I find it difficult to explain these two consequences (sorry about that). But I can say that a world lead by only thought would be highly instable. This is easier to explain. Thoughts aren’t stable, namely. So aren’t believes. I switch my entire believe system in a week.

The nightmares are real. Due to believing it could be real. It’s mostly about being safe in a thought or desire lead world. Or not about that but it’s safe... but still a kind of mindblowing. Highly unstable I repeat. Even if things would come in slowly. And very ungrounded.

There are other forces at work here I believe. I just don’t know what kind of forces...

PS: mostly thought and explored about a thought lead world and a desire lead world. Not some kind of list of exceptions included since that would mean too much imperfection (would mean there is a possibility of mayor glitches, more visible than in todays world. Think real physical changes in your body because an exception applies or something like that).
Old 28-01-2020, 10:52 AM
Master
There is nothing wrong with wanting conditional life experiences. We are physical beings aswell. But if you try to go about your journey in a conditional way, primarily, the journey takes long and is not enjoyable and difficult, and when you finally to figure out how to change the conditions, it wont be satisfying that much.

That is why it is simply more natural and easy, to simply imagine what you want, to find the feeling of it, the emotional feeling. And then let go of the imagination, and hold on to the feeling and trust the feeling essence of it and be and become more of that, by acting on all things you can and are willing to act upon to the best of your ability, that feel most like that best feeling that you can find, with absolutely zero insistence/expectation on the outcome, untill you can take it no further, and again and again.

and that is how you accelerate the energy, and receive it more, and become it more, and thus also receive it more, and flow it more through you and flow more with it and as it. And then all your desires naturally and effortlessly manifest along the natural path of least resistance. That is you being the good feeling and acting on it to the best of your ability, with absolutely zero expectation/insistence on the outcome.

This is simply the most easy, enjoyable, effortless and natural path. That I know of. That always works. And most succesful and joyful, and empowering and enfreeing and loving and clarifying and refreshing and replenishing. etc.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I wrote about the feel good problem but that doesn't mean it's not important to have gratitude. It's easy to get frustrated at negativity. It's easy to become hardened by life, which is why I see the necessity for gratitude.

If you really stop and think about it, there is legitimately a lot to be grateful for. Gratitude may not make you bounce off the walls in a state of bliss, but to deny a lot things are genuinely working out is a denial of reality.
The denial of reality is just a short few seconds process for me. It is just to for a few seconds to go within myself and imagine the reality how I want it to be, for the purpose of finding the feeling place of it. Then as I find the feeling place of it, I let go of the imagination, hold on the feeling, stabilize the feeling, focus and expand upon the feeling by: I feel what feels most like that in my reality, and I simply act to the best of my ability on things that feel like that or that feel even better, with zero insistence on the outcome, untill I can take it no further, and again and again.

You need to be in reality, in order to feel what feels most like that best feeling that you can find that you can act upon.

So for me freedom, may be inspiring me to simply step out of the way of people who are choosing bondage, in the most joyful and carefree way possible. But I am not denying their reality, I am simply accepting and allowing myself to be the true reality that I am being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. To stay true to my self. And to my own personal reality. And honoring the reality of other people aswell. I am not invalidating their choice, I am simply choosing to be the living example of the being in full alignment with my true self. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditional love, to you and all.

So I am not here to help anyone. Because no one needs help. I am here to be the living example of that which I truely am and I know all is as well. It is only life experience that teaches. And the most positive influence you can ever possible be, is to simply be true to yourself, which is indicated by how you are feeling emotionally in the moment. And the more you act on things that feel like joy or love to you, the more you simply be the living example of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyfully naturally and effortlessly here and now. And that is the communication that people will be receiving from you. Not words. But your living example, of allowing yourself, to be who you truely are. Fully tapped in, tuned in, turned on. Leveraging the energy of that which creates worlds. Acting on your highest passion/excitement/joy. Inspired action. Joyful action. Love. Whatever you wanna call it. You can imagine how you want your reality to be and feel how that feels like, and then give it your own name. But let go of the imagination and hold on to the feeling. Because it is reality. And you're going to co-create all of that with by allowing yourself to flow with the energy of that which feels better ongoingly. And simply act on that feeling, on what feels most like that feels best to you emotionally, to the best of your ability, with zero insistence on the outcome. Untill you can take it no further, And again. And again.

Naturally and effortlessly. Untill reality becomes "magical". But it is NOT MAGICAL. It is simply law of energy. law of attraction. Art of allowing. IT is simply our natural state of being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally and freely and joyfully and replenishingly and refreshingly and rejuvinatingly, and well-beingly, lovingly, knowingfully, clarifyingly, appreciatingfully, empoweringly, here and now.