Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Kabedi

The Clear Sound Of A Bell Tone

One evening, during the middle of the night, my husband and I heard the sound of a clear bell tone. One sound and that was it. It woke us up. The energy felt normal. I wasn’t afraid. We just went back to sleep. About a week before the bell sound I did some candle work to reach out to my husband’s deceased grandmother. He is closest to her and talks about her in a positive light more than any other family member. So when I needed advice/guidance regarding my husband someone suggested I reach out to her so I did. Now, I am wondering, was that bell tone a connection I made? Can someone tell me what that bell sound represented?
Old 29-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Seeker

A bell tone ring means the same thing in your awakening in bed as it does when one rings the dinner bell in normal awareness. You and your husband are being called to a higher spirituality.
Old 30-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabedi
One evening, during the middle of the night, my husband and I heard the sound of a clear bell tone. One sound and that was it. It woke us up. The energy felt normal. I wasn’t afraid. We just went back to sleep. About a week before the bell sound I did some candle work to reach out to my husband’s deceased grandmother. He is closest to her and talks about her in a positive light more than any other family member. So when I needed advice/guidance regarding my husband someone suggested I reach out to her so I did. Now, I am wondering, was that bell tone a connection I made? Can someone tell me what that bell sound represented?

It sounds like a trompet?
Old 30-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Master
IDK, but it has happened to me several times! Sometimes it's a clear bell tone; sometimes it's a beep or a note. But the unifying thing is that it wakes me up thinking, "What was that? Where did that come from?"

I wish I knew the answers, but I have experienced it.

Lora
Old 08-08-2014, 11:45 AM
I have experienced that, also...as a child it was more of a horn, trumpet...
I have had a trombone go thru my head like a train whizzing by...whew!
I was meditating at the time...

That both heard this bell is what fascinates me!
Came from another place....that's pretty exciting.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Master

Just an FYI - there is a ringtone on the iphone that sounds like that - I thought I was getting special bells from the sky too. Turned out, it was my son's phone. That's the ring tone he had it set to when he gets texts. He changes it constantly, and I hadn't encountered that one yet when I heard it LOL. Sometimes he leaves his phone behind and goes into another room. So you might rule out any wayward cell phone rings first ...
Old 11-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Master
I'm glad to know that more people has experienced that :)
It happened to me I was inside my car and suddenly I heard a clear beautiful bell sound ( the car had no radio and mobiles didn't exist in that time )
I don't know what it was, maybe it was some kind of Angel's call.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Master
Since so many people have experienced this, does anyone have a theory as to what it is/means?

Is it just a byproduct of connection--hypnagogic sounds meaning nothing? Is it the presence of someone?

Is it energy/consciousness converted into vibration that we can hear?

Any ideas?

Lora
Old 13-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Master
I've heard bells before, and what sounded like a single clap of hands, and knocks on wood, and various other weird noises (like a spring 'boing!' sound).

Psychic strangeness, not sure what it means although the sound of a bell I would tend towards taking with more positive connotations. Church's ring bells for one thing, the symbolism and ritual aspects of a bell, it's clear(ing) tone, etc.

Maybe it's the subconscious mind reminding us to wake up, although in your case it literally woke you up. Haven't had that happen myself, usually do hear these odds sounds when I'm in bed though.
Old 13-08-2014, 09:13 AM
Deactivated Account

I have heard the ringing of chimes, and it is said that angels are near when one hears those. And this was at a place where there were no chimes hanging ( and no mysterious cell phone ringing either, lol ! ) I have also heard chimes ringing when there was no wind blowing outside and I was walking right by wind chimes.

Twice it was just a single knock on the door, woke me up out of a deep sleep. I got up just to check and there was no one there.

Adrienne