Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Guide

Book1 Fire elementals

Can anyone tell me about them? I have searched the web and have not come up with much. I have just found lots of stories and fluff associated with them.

I am wondering if anyone else has come across them? And I want to know what they smell like...

I think that the fire fairies I played with were really fire elementals... When I showed my drawing of them to my friend she said it looks more like a fire elemental. I also have been smelling something burning... It's not a bad smell, like burnt food, or burnt garbage, just the smell of something burning. So I am wondering if that burning smell is from those fire elementals.

I have pretty much ruled out something burning in my house... The last time I smelled it when it was like... 1am! So there is no way someone is having a BBQ and no one was in the kitchen cooking things either. Parents are away working (nightshifts) and my little brother is in his room sleeping... Or playing video games I can't tell... He has his door locked...

So anyone know anything about fire elementals? And if they have a smell... What do they smell like?

And should I be worried when I smell all that burning smell... Sometimes I smell sulfur too... But I have read that when fire elementals are angry or upset or something, they leave behind a very bad odor... but idk the sulfur could be something else... I haven't smelled sulfur in a super long time.
Old 26-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

The only one I have come to have contact with is the Salamander elemental of fire. A friend of mine had one as a Guide to him and it would visit me from time to time.

We have to remember that with smells often our brain takes over and puts the thoughts forward to try and understand what we are picking up on, so we loose some of that deeper connections. When that connection is made where one feels a vibration and the brains logic center is on some level turned off we understand more. This takes time to get there.

We are programmed by fire on so many levels. Fire is life it moved man along its evolutionary path at an alarming rate, too fire destroys. So its two levels it comes to us on, one is it gives us survival the other is fire is to be feared at times.

For me the smell of sulfur would lead to an allergic reaction and maybe if deep enough even death. So its not something I would want to personally encounter. It too is an important element in fire power.

Lynn
Old 29-01-2014, 07:46 PM
LillyMoon

I have came across the same type of elementals as you lynn. Based on my knowledge they are protected and powerful spirits. i see them as very remarkable creatures. but over all, i would not work with them.
Old 30-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Shade

To me, Fire Elementals have a spicy smell. Like a mix of herbs, sharp cologne and woodsmoke.

Elementals in general are very powerful spirits.
Old 30-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Guide

Hmm idk about that, but the smell was definitely woody smokey kind. I asked them where their home is and they said a volcano! Which was really cool, and we would prank dragons >_> I think... Idk I may be going crazy for all I know...

There was one time they want into my body... And started to feel very very cold... And kept shivering even though it was 90 something degrees farenheight... But I would also have four intense warm places on my back... Two by my shoulder blades, and two where my ribs end ( where the 11th and 12th ribs are aka floating ribs)
Old 30-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Shade

From what I heard, Fire Elementals have such a control over their inner flame that they can make the air shiver around them with heat, yet be so cold to the touch as if they were frozen.