Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Niebla0007

It was not to imply that you haven't heard of Clairgustance before
as it is clear you are actually active in it. Thus, the thread.
I didn't think it was only all about the Lime either.
I just stated what I think about the bitter taste,
and actually what more to do with it,
how it is put to good use/applied like in doing/giving a psychic reading (being more relevant to what this forum is all about).
The provided info is simply for general ref for everybody.
I found it nice and refreshing to have read your Bitter thread at the start
and especially the quintessentialalchemy/Sacralchakra article
which is actually a better page than any horoscope for the day. Guess you probably just do not appreciate it or you didn't get it.
Old 26-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Guide

@Niebla0007 oh I appreciate it... It's just I have done a lot of research on it previously so I know this. Just wondering as to why, I tasted bitterness.

I taste lots of things, but I don't know where it comes from or why I taste it in the first place. Sometimes, I feel like... I am on a date with someone when I started tasting some nice food in my mouth (even though there is none) isn't that odd?

But at other times I really don't know where it comes from, why it happens, or who it is that sends this stuff to me.

I am just a very curious person that wants to know why it happened.a nod where it comes from
Old 27-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Niebla0007

I also experience it, gets to taste or smell something I am not physically tasting.
To me, it comes more like how I hear what's going on around my place/my neighbours at the resort/city apartment. It usually happens when I settle down in bed.
One time I was projecting, I kissed one of the guys of the other side of the towers, and he tasted and smelled like garlic which I found too strong. Yuck!
Later on during the times I passed by a few times - incidentally were also the times they were cooking, confirmed they cook with a lot of garlic basing from the smell coming out of their place.
So, even during AP, it also happens to me.

So, down to "the times of not knowing where it comes from" when it happens to you,
I'll just put it down to picking it up from somebody/something near you.
Old 29-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Guide

I remember a long time ago I was thinking of my favorite shop called the magic circle (lots of herbs and shiny crystals... Ect.) and I was smelling a certain incense... At first I thought my car was on fire! But it smelled more cinnimon like than just something in my car burning... I got so currious so I called the magic circle and asked if they were burning any cinnimon incense at the time I was smelling it. Well I as correct! They were burning cinnimon incense at the time I was smelling it :) pretty cool... Not sure how I do it...