Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Guide

Book1 Bitter

Okay, two questions. First, when I start to imagine my lime tree and connect with it, I have this terrible bitter taste in my mouth. Does anyone have any idea what it Means? The first thought that came to my mind was pesticides...But not sure if tthat's what it is trying to say.

Second question what kind of entities live in Trees? went out one time and touched my lime tree and I felt as if two little beings were watching me from one of the branches of the lime tree...They definitely feel Inteligent

so anyone know what it Means?
Old 16-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Master

Just a guess on my part , I am not psychic . In your present life , or a past one, you may of eaten some bitter fruit . You could do a regression and see .
Old 16-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Guide

Um okay? Nt sure how that comes about though. How does your past life come out? In times of stress? Not eating/sleeping enough? Or when you experience a problem similar to one in a past life?

:) my second question wasn't answered.
Old 16-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder

I am glad that someone is talking about lime trees. I have been researching the folk lore behind the native trees in the British Isles for a novel I have in mind for the past year or so. Some folklore and mythology suggest a few posibilites, firstly, there may be a gateway to the fairy (faery) world, or, secondly, trees may be hosts for entities (faeries etc) on a longer term basis or just passing through, and thirdly, there are tree spirits which actually live inside the tree and that they have distinct personalities.

I have been thinking about these ideas and am studying the trees I come across. I think that it is not wise to generalise trees as there personality, entities that they may even come and contact with is linked to the environment and history. It would be like stereotyping all people that appear similar (wearing the same uniform) to have similar traits and history. It is best to talk and connect to the tree you wish to know more about.

Could the bitter taste be due to the proximity of pollen or some microparticles from the lime tree, ie, could you be intolerant to that type of pollen or something nearby? You may want to visit a few other lime trees ideally in very different locations and see whether you react to the lime trees in a similar manner. A process of elimination and deduction might give you the answer. I would be interested in knowing your thoughts and observations.
Old 16-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Guide

@glucan that sounds cool! Do you know any other mythology/fairy tale/magical stuff about lime trees? I have tried researching it but i couldn't find much.

I have felt lime tree before and it changes quite a bit :) I think lime tree bugged me first. A few years ago I would randomly smell this super dry wood like smell mixed in with some super dry dirt smell (or perhaps smoke?i couldn't tell) then I would feel super thirsty and felt the need to go the restroom every five seconds even though I just went. I know it wasn't a urinary infection because it only happened when I smelled that smell. Then this year I was just trying to imagine/picture my lime tree and then I smelled that smell! Then I know it was lime tree! I think it gave me that experience because it was calling out for help, because it was so thirsty! That summer was very hot and dry so I couldnt blame it. Not sure why it bugged me though but I am glad it did :) And I have been taking care of it since then, I have also been talking to it, and bugging it a lot! Mostly giving it imaginary hugs... Hehehe...

But yeah all trees have their own personality! I don't know where another lime tree is... Except my friends apartment but that would be awkward. I have felt a pine trees spirit! It felt awesome! It felt super strong and gentle, and I could strangely feel how furry it was :) I don't talk to it much but I do like to hug it every now and then.

I don't need to be near lime tree to feel it though. During the middle of the Summer when I thought about lime tree I would feel very heavy and tired. I didn't understand it until a bit later. I assume it was very stressed and worn out from the really hot days. I tried to water it every other day but it didn't really perk up. So I just told it stories of what I did and what I saw :) (DE JAVU) with typing this! I also tried making jokes, and even have it lots of imaginary hugs so lime tree can perk up and be a bit happy :)

Now that it has cooled down and has been raining on and off this month lime tree feels so energetic and excited! Just thinking about lime tree makes my skin feel all tingly and giggly!

I have felt two different kinds of personalities from the lime tree. During the hot dry summer it felt like an middle aged old man...always imagined it as a balding guy that sits on his lawn chair in the front yard waving hi to everyone! When it started raining it felt like a young lady full of energy and happiness! Don't know if they are one and the same and just change due to their mood and health.

Once when I imagined lime tree I kept seeing limes falling down. I didn't know what it meant and thought it was just my imagination until a few days later. Them I saw a ton of limes on the ground! Super cool!

Haven't felt the small watchful gaze of small critters lately so I guess they visited lime tree...

I have felt one with the lime tree once, I asked it to teach me to protect myself better, then I the top of my head got all tingly that night when I asked it! The next morning I felt like a lime tree, like I was one with it... Or like one of its lime babies :) super cool! And yet so very odd...

I talk to lime tree a lot :) when it was stressed and tired, I would tell it stories to try and cheer it up. Stories about stuff I did, or what I saw, or tried to joke around. I imagined hugging it a lot too so lime tree can feel better :)

I can sometimes feel the energy running through the branches too, not sure about the trunk since it is very difficult to reach. It is pretty fun :)

I only tasted the bitterness when I thought about lime tree... I don't need to be near it to know how it feels. Is that weird? Anyway, I get lots of things when I think about lime tree. I sometimes ask it to ground me, and sometimes I don't even have to ask! Just think about lime tree and I already feel grounded. I have smelled lime trees flowers once when thinking about it. I have only smelled it once physically but I remember the scent. :) sweet!

But I guess it goes both ways, I bug lime tree and lime tree bugs me! Wether its actually a fairy or some other spirit or not idk... Just know that I love my lime tree! And as long as no one gets hurt its all good :)

P.S. sorry for long reply
Old 17-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the more detailed experience with lime trees. It seems that it is unlikely that you are intolerant to lime tree pollen or scent. It is still worth bearing in mind.

Regarding the mythology and folklore relating to the lime tree there are actually a number of websites that you might find informative

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilia
http://www.straighttalkpsychics.com/...s/treelore.htm
http://friendshiptrees.blogspot.co.a...mythology.html

I used google search engine "lime tree mythology" and found lots of interesting websites.

My own experience with lime trees recently have been profound. In July, my father passed away in England and I am currently working and researching in Austria. The exact time he passed away, I smelt a very strong fragrance of lime flowers. I knew something was different. Then later I found out about my father. So I feel that my father is around me when I randomly smell lime flower trees. It just appears sometimes, without being so close to them. I sit under a lime tree close to my current residence in a botanical garden, and I feel that my father is with me.

In the past, I used to gravitate towards Rowan trees more, and just sit there and think. I tend not to connect with the spirits or entities delibrately, I think one has to be careful and polite. I do talk to the trees, since I was a child. I find them generally very peaceful but sometimes there are times and places where one has to be careful. You have to use your own intuition and read the signs.

So I am really glad to know that there is someone who is fascinated by lime trees and trees as individual personalities. I try to approach all the trees with great respect and just letting them be, and if they want to talk or connect to a person, then I open up.

My understanding is that when we come into contact with a tree we interact with them and resonate with the creatures or spirits in affinity with the tree. Each person will bring a different world. What are your opinions? I have a long way to go in understanding the tree world, it is so fascinating and complicated. Each tree is a self contained universe and a very very complicated social network.
Old 18-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Guide

I never really thought of myself as intruding on tree territory... I go there to have fun! I am pretty sure lime tree gets bored. :) I never really tried to connect to trees. But I have always been super curious as to what trees do. Like, do they play games with each other, do they talk to each other and if they do what do they talk about? Are they like people and have drama or is it always peaceful? Especially curious about all the stories they may or may not have in their head.

If there are stories in there head I would totally find a way to get that story! I still have yet to get a story out of a tree... Maybe I am thinking of something way too big! But I have always gravitated to trees, not any one tree specifically or any one species... I just liked being around them... Some people thought I was a tree hugger or ummm a vegan or something...because I tend to be more sympathetic to trees than to people. I have seen sequoia trees, and visited many different forests when I was little. Every summer when I was little my family and I would go on a roadtrip vacation. It was super boring in the car but very fun when we got there!

I love trees... That is a fact! I feel bad when I see trees being knocked down or treated like they are lesser than people. Or like when people carve their names into them.. It feels so wrong!

I really don't understand trees very well either I just started. I like to think I am very in touch with lime tree! I have tried connecting to other trees, or at the very least talk to them. They don't seem to be as responsive as lime tree. They don't seem to project any sort of feelings or images... Most of them seem to feel very content with life.

Wel for me and my lime tree I like to pretend that I play with him a lot! And well sometimes I feel as if I am a little kid! I don't know if that is how lime tree feels or not. Or if it was it sees me as. But I play along with it and pretend I am a baby :) it is fun!

I don't really think to deeply about spirits, worlds and everything else in between... I just Think of it as two people talking and communicating. If there is some sort of mannerisms when dealing with trees then I should know about it! So I can better communicate with them

Oh and I had a similar situation when my grandpa passed away only it was with cats, not trees. The morning before he died I woke up and heard a cat meow and jump onto my bed, but when I finally got myself to get up and check around there were no cats around me. Then when I went to bed and sleeping, in the idle of my dream I heard a super loud purring from a cat... I shook my dream apart and when I woke up I could still hear it! I was too tired to care and went back to bed. Then a few hours later mom and dad came home and then I found out that grandpa died a few hours before. I assume it was around the as the big loud cat purring! Cool isn't it? Yet odd at the same time... After grandpa died I stopped hearing and feeling cats around me in my bed when I slept, or woke up...
Old 22-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Guide

Oh I figured out what the bitter taste is. It is when lime tree is "bitter" or upset at something I have done or said. :) like this week I blamed lime tree for my confidence! Then I got this horribly bitter taste in my mouth, but then I explain to lime tree, that I blamed lime tree so I have an excuse to hug him! Muahahahaha! Also I think that talking to lime tree really has helped me in talking to people :)

Have you ever been hugged by a tree. They got very strong hugs! I love it! And I try to return it too! Lime trees are very. Nice trees, unless they are really thirsty then they will either be very cranky or tired... But that's when they deserve up even more hugs! And water... But mostly water :) every plant love water! Oh and story time! Or at least that's what I do :) that and tell them, NO EXCUSES! No excuses to be tired and unhappy! Cause I hugged you! So you should be happy and tired! Just say it to get lime tree to giggle and laugh.
Old 24-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Niebla0007

Bitter/Lime Tree

I would just associate that with Clairgustance.

Clairgustance is defined as a form of extra-sensory perception that allegedly allows one to taste a substance without putting anything in one's mouth.
It is claimed that those who possess this ability are able to perceive the essence of a substance from the spiritual or ethereal realms through taste.

The Sacral Chakra is responsible for our physical sense of taste and touch and the psychic ability of clairsentience. So, you may want to look further into Sacral Chakra – Svadhisthana topics for unlocking potentials and development.
Like http://www.quintessentialalchemy.com/sacralchakra.html

In working with that ability, I came to the conclusion of it's best application in
gut-wrenching situations which can be avoided by gut-checking first!
A handy tool to use for a reader. In readings, you may check in with what is real, what your gut is telling you
and trusting that it is absolutely right.
Simply take a moment before speaking, acting or responding to listen to your body’s intuitive guidance.

Last edited by Niebla0007 : 24-09-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 24-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Guide

@Niebla0007 I know what clairgustance is and how it works more or less. Just trying to understand why I tasted what I tasted when I thought about the lime tree :) and what it meant

I have tasted lemonade in my mouth when thinking about lime tree, and I have even tasted a lot of water (like the kind from a water fountain) when thinking of lime tree. And I have tasted other foods, even cat food when thinking about my cats... It's when I imagine me telling them I left food for them in the back yard (fun experiment) when I imagine telling them that my mouth gets all watery, and I have the need to eat all the kitty food! Weird right? ;) I do it all in my mind not aloud... It makes me wonder why I taste it!

Oh a cool one was when I was imagining playing somewhere and some random person (never got I a clear image of him) showed up and I gave him some lil candy stuffs (candy stars) and he gave me a piece of cake which had the candy stars sprinkled on them (I am assuming the ones I gave him) I refused to eat it. And then he offered it again, and I pretended like I was gonna eat it and then shoved it in his mouth! And ended my imagination land... Then after a few seconds I started tasting cake in my mouth... I could taste the texture of it, and the light sweetness of it... Like a very light vanilla taste :) very good cake! It blew my mind! And I have also felt like I was eating various other foods (people foods no cat foods thankfully) like soup, some sort of tasty cooked meat... Cough drops (then that night I woke up with a lot of throat pain and took a cough drop)