Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Time

Some faiths mention reincarnation - regressing and progressing up and down karmtic learning and debts. Some dont even mention them at all, or if they do they mention them as sentient.

IMo they go the same place we go - back to the earth
Old 06-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
What an interesting question FalseAwakening :)

I believe that in the physical dimension souls go through a long evolutionary process through mineral, vegetable, animal and human stages, and that when a plant becomes carnivorous (such as Venus Flytrap) its soul is ready to incarnate into a simple animal body - like an insect's. The soul's ability to experience and express itself has reached the limit for that vehicle and it now needs a more complex body to stretch its consciousness.

By the same token - when rocks grow crystals they have started to "wake up"...and are ready to become plants...

Peace,
Uma

Lovely theory--I like it and agree as it just makes sense...
Old 06-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Master
Where do plants go?.....down my throat and into my tummy, yummy yummy lol.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Teiksma

I know I will meet my beloved trees again. I will. They are alive, spiritual beings, and I will turn the world upside down if someone will deny me to meet them. I dont believe that they go somewhere I cant follow. Goddess wouldnt be so cruel to let us live here together and then part us forever.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Free_Spirit1983

Just a thought, not sure what people will make of this but in a lot of indigenous tribes they have several layers before they reach what we call "heaven"

At the lower level is the denser energies, the stones, the rocks - in the stone kingdom there is no light it's the lowest "level of the heavens" so to speak.

Then the next level is the plant kingdom,

Then the animal kingdom,

Then the place of the human soul - this is also said to be shared with the orca - whales and dolphin as they are on our vibrational wave length, spiritually conscious beings

Then when you get above the human level you reach the place we call "heaven" the place of energy, of the formless from a third dimensional perspective, this is where our guides and celestial parents are said to reside.

It's also taught that when a person dies, if they are on a low vibration or what we might call spiritually asleep they will begin their afterlife on the lower levels, having to gain consciousness after death in order to ascend to the other levels..

Just putting that out there that some cultures do speak of a plant kingdom in the afterlife!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Spirit1983
Just putting that out there that some cultures do speak of a plant kingdom in the afterlife!

"our green brothers and sisters"
Old 06-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Master
an elemental that looks after a plant, or group of plants, survives the death of the plant of course. not sure what happensd to "plant" consciousness"

looking at some flowers one day i noted that each had it's own, very distinct and separate personality. some were hands to sky wha heyyy! others were more laid back but equally ecstatic,,,all were different and the intelligence was innocent.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 07-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Teiksma

I dont know how it is with small plants. When I try to connect to them, I feel all big specie spirit. Maybe I just cant feel them. But trees are personalities.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Master
All parts of Earth's biomass - animal, mineral, and vegetable have "life force" which originates from the Earth itself, similarly the material self. When an individual life comes to an end, the life force and the physical components return to the source, i.e. Earth, for "recycling".
Suggest you read up on the Gaia Principle by Lovelock and think about the Laws of Conservation - a basic law of Physics.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Teiksma

And people are outside of this?