Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
Greetings Lora--

Of course I can--it is simple--you have the Gift and you are having an awakening. I was born with an innate Gift that I was always aware of--but I was in my early 30's--before I knew exactly what was happening and started learning how to direct it.

I'ld be willing to make a guess that you are right around that age now.

I have seen Spirits--but I prefer not to--so it happens only occasionally.

My Gifts are primarily Clairaudience, Claircognizance, Divination, and Empathy.

You have a connection with the Woman who died there--Lora. She is coming to you in your sleep and showing you how wonderful her home used to be. My best guess is that she is trying to encourage you to make it into a wonderful place (again).

What a great tragedy--that her Son could not face life without her. What a great--healing--gift you could give them by pouring your creativity into the place that was (and still is) their home--in order to make it into a home--once again.

I encourage you to speak with her--speak right out loud and greet her every time you visit. I bet your sudden fascination with things of that era is happening--because she belonged to that time and place a very long time ago--or (perhaps) it belonged to her parents and grandparents and she grew-up with things from that period.

Peace and Love on your path to restoring a little piece of history...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra

Lady T--

Thanks so much for your message.

I wish I were just around 30! Perhaps I'm a late-bloomer at 60??

But the thing is, the death in the home and suicide of son happened next door.

Like you, I am thinking that it had something to do with them, but I'm not sure what. It coincided with the bringing in of the church pew from that era too.

But could just that brief conversation with neighbors have caused them to ...move on? I mean, the neighbor is/was aware sometimes at least when the Grandmother was around. The many people don't seem to be around anymore. But the place certainly has a very positive vibe to it, influenced by the dreams I've had.

I suppose they could have moved over from next door, and hung out downstairs since the other house is very occupied--husband, wife, daughter in one bedroom place.

Regarding your other answers about what you call "waking visions". I normally get them during sleep or when going to sleep, but I totally understand what you mean about them.

It is as if I am being shown something specifically. There are usually not the trappings of a dream, such as environments, places. My "images" usually appear in the midst of a dark background.

They don't seem to be as immediate as yours are. But they are definitely for me.

In one, I am awareness in the dark and see the seam of two thick green glass surfaces, in a curve shape. Perhaps they are mirrors because I can't see inside. As I move along the curve I see they are like jeweler's cases. Suddenly I see this bright light. As I observe, it is flashing and I see it is cyclical, flashing on slower than a police car and faster than a lighthouse.

That's it. I still haven't totally figured this one out. It may have to do with many requests I have made to see my own energy. And it may have to do with being safe/watched out over (police/lighthouse).

But these are very different from dreams, to me. I have had them waking only a few times.

Thanks for the insights.

Lora
Old 18-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Guide

Hmmm I guess I might have them? I don't know about while awake and moving around but before bed or while meditating or even just sitting and closing my eyes to take a break I sometimes see places, the Most common one is standing in an empty lot and seeing grass below me and a street with cars passing by, there is usually a clear blue sky and sometimes I will see a highway going over the street I am looking at. And there are small one story building stores around too... At other times I will see words pass by me, like someone it texting me. The last one, well i was in the game I was watching awhile ago and when I walk foward and around the corner I run into an old lady... Very wrinkled brown skin, long grey hair in braids (2 of them) and in a red dress... Or shirt? Can't remember. And then I will open my eyes and wonder why I saw that. I wasn't completely asleep at those times... But it could be a light dream?

For spirits... I have seen shadows, of a cat and a person a few times. But I generally feel them around me. Like if I ask for hugs cause I'm flipping out and scared I will vaguely feel arms around me and I will feel better. I used to have it at school to right when I was going to cry I'd feel warm arms around me and then I didn't feel the need to cry so much. I have also felt cats around me while I meditated/slept i could feel their fur and their breathing, hear them pur. It was almost like they were actually there with me! I got sad when I realized they weren't there.

I also remember stealing someone's arm... And forgot to give it back so when I feel asleep I felt my arms around someone else's arm... Didn't click in my head at the time, I just clamped onto the arm more.... I thought I was talking to my imaginary friend which I guess wasn't so imaginary after all...

Even after I wake up I sometimes feel them, like one time I woke up and it felt like a human being was laying right next to me :) it was fun! And not freaky... I guess I got used to it... I remember telling him/her 'you do realize that when your in front of me... Your right in the line of fire. \(*^*)/ I will poke you! Eventually' and I felt the person move all the way around so he was behind me... Hehehe... I guess he dosnt like pokes!

I been traumatized so badly that stuff doesn't scare Me... It used to, when would feel arms grabs onto my shoulders and all... I could even be standing or sitting doing homework and I would feel them! Not like a real person but like a general feeling, like warmth and pressure of something next to you... It feels more real while I meditate and/or asleep...
Old 19-04-2013, 10:50 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Lady T--

Thanks so much for your message.

I wish I were just around 30! Perhaps I'm a late-bloomer at 60??

But the thing is, the death in the home and suicide of son happened next door.

Like you, I am thinking that it had something to do with them, but I'm not sure what. It coincided with the bringing in of the church pew from that era too.

But could just that brief conversation with neighbors have caused them to ...move on? I mean, the neighbor is/was aware sometimes at least when the Grandmother was around. The many people don't seem to be around anymore. But the place certainly has a very positive vibe to it, influenced by the dreams I've had.

I suppose they could have moved over from next door, and hung out downstairs since the other house is very occupied--husband, wife, daughter in one bedroom place.

Regarding your other answers about what you call "waking visions". I normally get them during sleep or when going to sleep, but I totally understand what you mean about them.

It is as if I am being shown something specifically. There are usually not the trappings of a dream, such as environments, places. My "images" usually appear in the midst of a dark background.

They don't seem to be as immediate as yours are. But they are definitely for me.

In one, I am awareness in the dark and see the seam of two thick green glass surfaces, in a curve shape. Perhaps they are mirrors because I can't see inside. As I move along the curve I see they are like jeweler's cases. Suddenly I see this bright light. As I observe, it is flashing and I see it is cyclical, flashing on slower than a police car and faster than a lighthouse.

That's it. I still haven't totally figured this one out. It may have to do with many requests I have made to see my own energy. And it may have to do with being safe/watched out over (police/lighthouse).

But these are very different from dreams, to me. I have had them waking only a few times.

Thanks for the insights.

Lora

It has been my experience that Spirits come and go as they please and that there is a hierarchy on the AstralPlane--some beings were never actually corporeal. They visit and then go about their other business.

I am not really sure what to make of your vision. However--I could suggest that keeping a journal might help to bring the message clear.

Sometimes--writing it down each time it occurs can help you to identify subtle changes and connect the dots as you review what you have been shown.

As for the pew--that could be explained through the phenomenon of psychometry. I believe that objects absorb and retain the energy of the people who have come into contact with them and the places that they have been--which is the basis of the belief that some objects can be blessed and others cursed.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the mysteries...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 19-04-2013, 11:01 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
Hmmm I guess I might have them? I don't know about while awake and moving around but before bed or while meditating or even just sitting and closing my eyes to take a break I sometimes see places, the Most common one is standing in an empty lot and seeing grass below me and a street with cars passing by, there is usually a clear blue sky and sometimes I will see a highway going over the street I am looking at. And there are small one story building stores around too... At other times I will see words pass by me, like someone it texting me. The last one, well i was in the game I was watching awhile ago and when I walk foward and around the corner I run into an old lady... Very wrinkled brown skin, long grey hair in braids (2 of them) and in a red dress... Or shirt? Can't remember. And then I will open my eyes and wonder why I saw that. I wasn't completely asleep at those times... But it could be a light dream?

For spirits... I have seen shadows, of a cat and a person a few times. But I generally feel them around me. Like if I ask for hugs cause I'm flipping out and scared I will vaguely feel arms around me and I will feel better. I used to have it at school to right when I was going to cry I'd feel warm arms around me and then I didn't feel the need to cry so much. I have also felt cats around me while I meditated/slept i could feel their fur and their breathing, hear them pur. It was almost like they were actually there with me! I got sad when I realized they weren't there.

I also remember stealing someone's arm... And forgot to give it back so when I feel asleep I felt my arms around someone else's arm... Didn't click in my head at the time, I just clamped onto the arm more.... I thought I was talking to my imaginary friend which I guess wasn't so imaginary after all...

Even after I wake up I sometimes feel them, like one time I woke up and it felt like a human being was laying right next to me :) it was fun! And not freaky... I guess I got used to it... I remember telling him/her 'you do realize that when your in front of me... Your right in the line of fire. \(*^*)/ I will poke you! Eventually' and I felt the person move all the way around so he was behind me... Hehehe... I guess he dosnt like pokes!

I been traumatized so badly that stuff doesn't scare Me... It used to, when would feel arms grabs onto my shoulders and all... I could even be standing or sitting doing homework and I would feel them! Not like a real person but like a general feeling, like warmth and pressure of something next to you... It feels more real while I meditate and/or asleep...

Your dream/vision--seems to be symbolic and I would suggest that a dream journal could be helpful for you (as well)--if you are interested in connecting the dots and finding out the meaning of what is being shown to you.

The description that you outline here--tells me that you have the Gift of Clairsentience--meaning that you feel them--more than see them. A person with this particular Gift can (also) smell them--sometimes--like a certain perfume--or (perhaps) the aroma of pipe tobacco.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own conclusions...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 19-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
It has been my experience that Spirits come and go as they please and that there is a hierarchy on the AstralPlane--some beings were never actually corporeal. They visit and then go about their other business.

I am not really sure what to make of your vision. However--I could suggest that keeping a journal might help to bring the message clear.

Sometimes--writing it down each time it occurs can help you to identify subtle changes and connect the dots as you review what you have been shown.

As for the pew--that could be explained through the phenomenon of psychometry. I believe that objects absorb and retain the energy of the people who have come into contact with them and the places that they have been--which is the basis of the belief that some objects can be blessed and others cursed.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the mysteries...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra

Thanks, LadyTerra. It just occurred to me that the construction itself might have drawn others around (downstairs).

I do keep journals. I just was agreeing with you about the "waking dreams". They are very different in character than dreams.

Thanks for your feedback and encouragement, LT.

Lora
Old 20-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Guide

Well I keep a journal too :) And I do know I have Clairsentience but I just wonder if it is just me or not... Like if I am being paranoid or not... I have smelled a few strange things. Mostly burning wood.

I do remember one strange occurance, when I was coming home from clinical work. I was 40 min away from home so I usually think about stuff. And on that day I was thinking about the magic circle store and the people the stuff the have. While I was thinking about it, I started smelling incense or like something burning, it kind of smelled like cinnamon insence I thought either I am imagining things or my very old inherited car is on fire... (luckily it wasn't!) but I did ask my friend George who works there if they burned cinnamon incense that day and they did! I don't get smells very often now, it's mostly touchy stuff.

I also heard someone call my name once, it sounded super real and loud like he was right in the room with me! It spooked me. Didn't recognize the voice as anyone I knew, sounded like a teen boy with a cracked voice. I have also seen stuff in my dreams that come true in real life. Like a de javu sort of thing... I scare myself when that happens. Like when I play a video game in my dream, I wonder why in the world would I play that? And thena. Month or something later I am playing that game, with the exact same character on the exact same scene... Doesn't click when I am making my character in character creation.... Same thing when I was listening to someone talking on my computer, andi. Asked them a question and they answered my question... It was spooky

Of course around that time I think I asked my spirit guides to help me unclog whatever is in my system. Because I was currious what kind of abilities I had. I wasn't sure if I was ready to experience that stuff or not but I wouldn't know until I exposed myself to that stuff if only for a little bit. That's probably why I feel/smell more too now adays.
Old 20-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Master
FalseAwakening--

It's odd that you mention scents. I had had an experience going to sleep and during the night of being..IDK a better, freer, more creative version of me. When I woke at midnight I suddenly smelled sandalwood. I turned on the light and checked for incense or oils, but I don't have any sandalwood. I really hadn't even liked it that much before.

A friend just told me that sandalwood is associated with angels. When I looked it up, there are many that are associated. I guess it doesn't matter which one it was. I just called the entity Sandalwood anyway! Guess that name is as good as any.

I'm curious if others think that scents are related to archangels? I often hear people get scents associated with loved ones, like cigar smoke or a certain kind of perfume. I had not thought about angels before and don't have much knowledge of them.

Lora

P.S. I agree with you that sometimes we just get a "sampler" of experiences/skills and then we choose if we want to pursue them in this life.
Old 20-04-2013, 05:15 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Gifts abound and we are all exploring!!!

Sandalwood (especially Red) is used in my Tradition as a Helpful Spirit Offering.

On the day my Grandmother's 3rd Husband was buried--I was meditating in a Circle of Baby Pines. The day was very windy--but (all of a sudden) I was engulfed in a cloud of Aramis men's cologne. He had worn this scent--because it was my Grandmother's favorite. I wished him well--said good-bye--then sent him on his way.

We have more Gifts than we know and all it takes to discover them is awareness.

Peace and Love on your paths to discovering the mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 20-04-2013, 05:15 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Gifts abound and we are all exploring!!!

Sandalwood (especially Red) is used in my Tradition as a Helpful Spirit Offering.

On the day my Grandmother's 3rd Husband was buried--I was meditating in a Circle of Baby Pines. The day was very windy--but (all of a sudden) I was engulfed in a cloud of Aramis men's cologne. He had worn this scent--because it was my Grandmother's favorite. I wished him well--said good-bye--then sent him on his way.

We have more Gifts than we know and all it takes to discover them is awareness.

Peace and Love on your paths to discovering the mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 20-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Master
LadyTerra--

Aramis--perfect for my generation of folk! Each generation has it's own scents too. But, yeah, this is the kind of thing I've heard of often.

So you use red sandalwood as an offering to spirit helpers? Do you use it before meditation or in rituals? Your Tradition is Paganism? Again, I'm not very knowledgeable.

Lora