Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-04-2013, 09:46 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
@LadyTerra
Well I am pretty sure one was a leech... I felt something real weird around me today... and as time went on I started feeling very tired so... I told him to scram! and never come back :/ no way am I going to put up with that stuff...

oh and I guess you never read my other posts... I did have dreams/AP/meditation experiences... where there was this real creepy bright ball of light was coming up the stairway into my room and it terrified me... but thats all over now :)

I now know what leech/vampire/parasite things feel like o-o I'm going to kick their buns... or at least... send them to the angels/spirit guides...

I do have half hopes though :) I wanna meet a kitsune... a fox spirit with many tails :x I have seen a few in my dreams and they were all nice... >-> I saw a white one with red tips on its ears and tail... and waited in teh grass until it came closer.. then... POUNCED ON HIM/HER AAAANNNNNND gave it hugs :)

also helped fox siblings break free from a contract they had with a witch... and one gave me this cool carved out acorn (with the seed still inside) :) very fun dreams... but I have also heard their mischevious ways... like fairies... :/ I am a bit hesitant to want to meet them. both fairies and kitsune. do you go out and try and find fairies? do they tend to be mischevious? >-> I know they don't like cats... hehehe... I guess my backyard would be a fairy free area since I have like 5 cats roaming it... plus 3 strays that enjoy the food I put out for my cats...

The Faeries and Elves remain on the fringe (just out of sight)--but I know they are there every time I am surrounded by Butterflies.

I wish I could have cool dreams like yours--they sound wonderful.
Old 15-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Guide

@Lady terra

That sounds cool, I have a ditch in my back yard... Lots of big and small trees, even a few banana trees. The ditch isn't too wide but when I look at it. I makes me think I have a forest right behind my house :) and I love it! And in the morning you'll see lots of white morning glory blooming on the big trees, I don't know if I should feel bad for the tree or not because the morning glory is all over it!

And I am pretty sure you have lots of wonderful dreams. Just got to work on remembering :) and beat up the nightmares... When I stood up to them I stopped having nightmares. I sometimes have them bu **** not as bad ad it used to be.
Old 16-04-2013, 08:36 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
@Lady terra

That sounds cool, I have a ditch in my back yard... Lots of big and small trees, even a few banana trees. The ditch isn't too wide but when I look at it. I makes me think I have a forest right behind my house :) and I love it! And in the morning you'll see lots of white morning glory blooming on the big trees, I don't know if I should feel bad for the tree or not because the morning glory is all over it!

And I am pretty sure you have lots of wonderful dreams. Just got to work on remembering :) and beat up the nightmares... When I stood up to them I stopped having nightmares. I sometimes have them bu **** not as bad ad it used to be.

Where I live there are Butterflies almost all year round and often I will find myself surrounded by them--it is a wonderful feeling.

I'm afraid that my dreams are quite different from the dreams of others--nightmares are not the situation--but visions, astral traveling, and astral battle (on occasion).

I am so very tired.
Old 16-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Guide

@LadyTerra If that happens alot then why not ask spirit guides to keep you in your body when you sleep so you can have normal dreams? That's what I do :x if I start astral projecting alot and I don't want to when asleep I ask spirit guides to stop me from astral projecting in my sleep... And hugs, if I am real traumatized from several AP experiences.

And it works, I just have normal dreams... And hugs! best of both worlds! And when when you want to astral project just tell then and they will help you or just leave you alone to do what you want to do :)

What are visions like? And how do you know it's a vision?
Old 17-04-2013, 09:39 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
@LadyTerra If that happens alot then why not ask spirit guides to keep you in your body when you sleep so you can have normal dreams? That's what I do :x if I start astral projecting alot and I don't want to when asleep I ask spirit guides to stop me from astral projecting in my sleep... And hugs, if I am real traumatized from several AP experiences.

And it works, I just have normal dreams... And hugs! best of both worlds! And when when you want to astral project just tell then and they will help you or just leave you alone to do what you want to do :)

What are visions like? And how do you know it's a vision?

For me--a waking vision is the strangest feeling to get used to and it will normally occur when I am in the middle of a mundane task that requires little effort (or thought)--something repetitive in nature.

I just find myself on the fringe of whatever I am being shown--and I return when it is over.
Old 17-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Guide

Hmmm... is it like a picture that you see randomly when your meditating? Or when you wake up? Hmmm... I guess that would be different...

Why does it happen when you do something mundane? I don't understand very much...

What do people normally see when seeing a vision?
Old 17-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Master
LadyTerra--

I love that you've mentioned the cats and the old couple living in your house. I've had feelings and don't yet have a way to verify them.

We have a separate unit downstairs with two bedrooms and bath. One has been remodeled but the other was horrible, so one day I demoed it--tore out all the lathe and plaster, bringing it to studs. We store things in there.

At first I was feeling the presence of small animals, like maybe one of our cats that passed or maybe mice that were killed.

But then my husband brought home a church pew that was made in the 1900s. Suddenly, when I walked in the room, it felt like it was stuffed to the gills with ...um, people. I began saying (in my head) "Excuse me y'all, I just have to get something."

Then I had a conversation about this with my neighbor directly across the road. She said an old lady had lived in her house forever and died there. And her son committed suicide by hanging himself from their kitchen door.

The weird thing is that thereafter, the room seemed empty again--and somehow very positive. I've had four different dreams about being down there. At first the rooms were in various states of repair/rebuilding. In the last one I woke in a wonderful bed in the room that is torn to studs--but it was finished in the dream. The bedspread was wonderful red and gold tapestry kind of thing and I had just awoken to the sun shining in the window. I felt wonderful.

I just wish I had a way to figure out who they all are or were and what is going on down there with me. I've become interested in things from the 1900s--furniture pieces, wine bottle openers, pictures. And I got the word "Mamou" one morning. I keep thinking it is a pet name for a grandmother.

I know you can't answer this--and I'm sorry to derail the thread. Do you see these spirits in your house? How do you experience them?

Lora
Old 17-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator
When I first read the original post my thought was why not talk to them. My second thought when you said by your legs made me think they were animals a cat or a dog.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:35 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Hmmm... is it like a picture that you see randomly when your meditating? Or when you wake up? Hmmm... I guess that would be different...

Why does it happen when you do something mundane? I don't understand very much...

What do people normally see when seeing a vision?

It is Astral Projection. I am literally transported to another place and all that I see is what I am being shown. When it happens during sleep it is more natural and less jarring. I travel places and encounter others and am given messages--either for myself--or others.

During meditation--I can choose to go places--or stay in the moment--at will.

However--a waking vision happens when They are attempting to show me something that needs to be faced and dealt with (immediately)--either by myself--or someone else.

I believe that it happens during mundane tasks--because they are repetitive and mindless--so it is easier for Them to grab my attention. The visions normally occur when I am doing something that involves Water--like washing dishes--for instance.

I am a Child of Water--which means that there is a predominance of Water influence in my Natal Chart. I believe that Water is my conduit.

However--regular SpiritPeople can simply talk to me and I will hear them--but when visions happen it is almost always paramount. Someone much greater than myself requires my full and immediate attention.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:53 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
LadyTerra--

I love that you've mentioned the cats and the old couple living in your house. I've had feelings and don't yet have a way to verify them.

We have a separate unit downstairs with two bedrooms and bath. One has been remodeled but the other was horrible, so one day I demoed it--tore out all the lathe and plaster, bringing it to studs. We store things in there.

At first I was feeling the presence of small animals, like maybe one of our cats that passed or maybe mice that were killed.

But then my husband brought home a church pew that was made in the 1900s. Suddenly, when I walked in the room, it felt like it was stuffed to the gills with ...um, people. I began saying (in my head) "Excuse me y'all, I just have to get something."

Then I had a conversation about this with my neighbor directly across the road. She said an old lady had lived in her house forever and died there. And her son committed suicide by hanging himself from their kitchen door.

The weird thing is that thereafter, the room seemed empty again--and somehow very positive. I've had four different dreams about being down there. At first the rooms were in various states of repair/rebuilding. In the last one I woke in a wonderful bed in the room that is torn to studs--but it was finished in the dream. The bedspread was wonderful red and gold tapestry kind of thing and I had just awoken to the sun shining in the window. I felt wonderful.

I just wish I had a way to figure out who they all are or were and what is going on down there with me. I've become interested in things from the 1900s--furniture pieces, wine bottle openers, pictures. And I got the word "Mamou" one morning. I keep thinking it is a pet name for a grandmother.

I know you can't answer this--and I'm sorry to derail the thread. Do you see these spirits in your house? How do you experience them?

Lora

Greetings Lora--

Of course I can--it is simple--you have the Gift and you are having an awakening. I was born with an innate Gift that I was always aware of--but I was in my early 30's--before I knew exactly what was happening and started learning how to direct it.

I'ld be willing to make a guess that you are right around that age now.

I have seen Spirits--but I prefer not to--so it happens only occasionally.

My Gifts are primarily Clairaudience, Claircognizance, Divination, and Empathy.

You have a connection with the Woman who died there--Lora. She is coming to you in your sleep and showing you how wonderful her home used to be. My best guess is that she is trying to encourage you to make it into a wonderful place (again).

What a great tragedy--that her Son could not face life without her. What a great--healing--gift you could give them by pouring your creativity into the place that was (and still is) their home--in order to make it into a home--once again.

I encourage you to speak with her--speak right out loud and greet her every time you visit. I bet your sudden fascination with things of that era is happening--because she belonged to that time and place a very long time ago--or (perhaps) it belonged to her parents and grandparents and she grew-up with things from that period.

Peace and Love on your path to restoring a little piece of history...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra