Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-03-2013, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
I remember I had nightmares last year idk of it was a lucid dream or AP but it was terrifying to say the least. Could never get away from it. And I would lose my kuan yin statue. And it won't matter how many times I woke up I would never be fully wake in the real world... I hate those dreams, but they have gotten significantly better :) I have been going back to my normal dreams of crazy awesome adventures and friends!

Although there are some that still scare me.... But I am working on that. :)

Oh and I have seen other shadow animals, I have seen a shadow cat (pure black) and a grey blackish shadow cat but the second one made me super tired and unable to move at the time... Oh and I've seen a smokey human shaped figure, but I was too tired to react at the time... Hmmm... Oh and I've seen letters on my wall. They were mostly straight vertical and horizontal lines... And diagonal lines, no loops. Idk what it means, it was next to my butterfly decorations

There was one thing that puzzled me though, when I had nightmares I would pray and one time... Red letters appeared on my mirror, and my entire room started shaking and I thought my room was going to fall apart so I closed my eyes and braced for the worst. But when I opened my eyes again I was awake and everything was normal.

I have seen a few shadow entities myself actually. The first one was during vibrational stage of a projection over a year ago. My room was dark and the RTZ was dark there was a little light coming from my TV but standing at the foot of my bed looking down at me was a shadowy silhouette entity. It was darker than darkness if that makes any sense. At that time I will admit it was a little unsettling but I stayed brave and waved my astral finger at it basically signaling that I am not scared of it. After that projection I suffered from over a year of being attacked and held down and prevented from having projections and lucid dreams. Thankfully I have solved that problem at least for the most part. The truth is I have questions if the entity didn't do it all because it knew I wasn't ready to truly dive into the astral at full force and I didn't want to admit it. So it prevented me from projecting and lucid dreaming until I conquered my fear of all entities and I had no residing fear. After that happened it still didn't stop though, it didn't stop until I learned how to act/react around spirits and how to treat them.

Since then I have seen a boatload of shadowy entities. When they manifest into a solid Human form they typically will look like gothic people. They wear all black clothes and have heavy black eye-liner on their eyes, both male and female. They also always have black hair as well. Recently I was walking with this girl who said her name is LK and she had a dark shadow basically half inside of her and half outside of her and as she walked it left a trail of darkness which slowly faded away as she kept moving forward. It was very interesting but I didn't bother to ask her about it.

Last night I was in this house where there was like 10 spirits LK being one of them and there was a heirarchy of spirits in there. One of them had a job bossing the others around but she lost the job last night because of the way she was bossing people around. I was sitting at the table kind of confused what was going on and then I said "*** is this stupid job that is causing all this drama?" A few people laughed and agreed with me. Then I told LK let's leave and she said she wasn't allowed. I asked her why she stayed there and she said "because I'm dead." I couldn't believe she said that and I told her that there is so much more than the lower-planes and that I will help her get there. We escaped from the house and flew around for awhile but unfortunately we got blocked out of going into the next plane. She needs to raise her vibration, I am going to try and talk to her about that tonight. There is a lot more to this story but I don't want to take your thread so sorry.
Old 14-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Guide

@astralexplorer
That's fine, :) I like listening to stories. I have met other people in the astral realm too, but they look pretty normal to me though. I don't remember what we do but we do have fun! I'm pretty sure they mess with me as much as I mess with them :) the last one... Or perhaps two kept messing with my sheets and they wouldn't stop.... So I kicked them out of my house lol.

There was another one that I call fancy pants. I called him that cause he was saying lots of fancy words about how to go through something. I didn't pay attention too much... Just tried to put my hand through the door of my room. Although I have gotten a whole lot more careful in thinking what's bout my body. Because when I think of it, I feel this huge tug around my chest area and if I think about my body even longer I'll feel like I'm being pulled towards my bed. And then wake up in my room very upset that I thought about my body...

I also saw more spiders around me when I was kicking them out... About 2 or 3 I think I saw the same spider when I woke up a week ago, the one with black stripes. And another one my bed and on on my desk... Man I dont like spiders on my bed they are just asking for trouble.

I sometimes ask kuan yin what to do with the spiders and I get images of her putting her hand up to the spider and letting it stay on her hand... Told her she was a very brave and wierd/crazy lady... In a good way :) cause I would never do that! I would squish them... But idk if it was actually her.. I just get images of her doing stuff... Like this morning when I was thinking about making A little flower chain (crochet from yarn) for her... When I was thinking of it I got an image that she was already wearing it! O.o soooo idk if that was her reply or something... But it does make me wonder if I should still make it I I already see it on her wrist...

P.S kuan yin is goddess of compassion and mercy... She's a vegetarian and loves all creatures... Which is why I asked her how to handle the spider...
Old 28-04-2013, 06:30 PM
vision

Spiders can be scary but they could be a power animal for you(American
Indian). Spider can weave the different aspects of yourself together to
form a cohesive whole. They are also story tellers...do you have writing abilities?
On the other side, do you feel you are caught in a web & can't break free?
Before you go to sleep at nite do you ask for spiritual protection? I would ask for Archangel Michael in particular.
It sounds like you are spontaneously astral projecting. It would be a lot
less disturbing if you learned how to control it. Blessings!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Jill Rose Frew

I've done energy heallings for along time and I often see spiders in my healings. I access fears from past lives and from our fall from heaven to earth. I think there was a spider matrix built around everyone when we fell, because i've seen that in many people I've worked with---and very often when a healing is about that sort of thing, a spider shows up in my house. Or sometimes if I am getting stuck in some way in my life, a spider appears, too---a message to say I am giving away too much energy somehow. So now i just think they are a message. I used to be really scared of them, but over the healing years, it's much better. I just put a glass over them and slide a thin card underneath and carry them out of the house and say a blessing.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
I've seen spiders on the RTZ when going out of body. Rarely, but have done now and again. Although some might say they can be projections from negative entities, I'm not sure that is so. I get lots of insects in my house as I live in the country and have doors and windows open. So spiders are part of life.
One morning while going out of body a medium sized black spider was on my leg. But I didn't sense anything negative about it -just neutral. I picked it up ever so gently with my astral hand because I didn't want to hurt it, and flung it out the window.
Then I remembered I had seen a dead spider about the same size in my bathroom the day before. I wondered if it might have been the etheric form of the dead spider I had encountered while out of body?? They may not be "individualized" (I don't know....who am I to say?) -but all creatures pass through after death.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Guide
The spider was an important symbol in Native American mythology. Note the bolded part.

http://www.animaltotem.com/spider.html
Quote:
Spiders are very delicate creatures that play an important role in the myths and lore of many peoples as the teacher of balance between the past and future, the physical and spiritual.

To the Native Americans, Spider is Grandmother, the link to the past and future. In India it's associated with Maya, the weaver of illusions.

With its gentle strength, Spider spins together the threads of life with intricate webs.

Spider knows that the past affects the future and vise versa. It calls us to make use of our creativity and weave our dreams into our destiny.

For many Native Americans, "spider woman" stories are important creation mythologies. One of the common feature of those are wisdom symbolized with spiders' webs (for example, she taught the human how to weave). Also generally accepted are the ideas that her "thread" connects the human world and the world of spirits or the "above world" and the "below world". Spider Woman also weaves the "relationship" of the Web of Life and all beings.

"In the beginning, there was the dark purple light at the dawn of being. Spider Woman spun a line to form the east, west, north, and south. Breath entered man at the time of the yellow light. At the time of the red light, man proudly faced his creator. Spider Woman used the clay of the earth, red, yellow, white, and black, to create people. To each she attached a thread of her web which came from the doorway at the top of her head. This thread was the gift of creative wisdom. Three times she sent a great flood to destroy those who had forgotten the gift of her thread. Those who remembered floated to the new world and climbed to safety through the Sipapu Pole the womb of Mother Earth."
Old 11-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Master
The spider is the emblem of Arianrhod, the Weaver Goddess who weaves the web of the universe, also called the goddess of Fate [Karma]. Your every action vibrates the web and is returned to you, three-fold. You are the cause of your own fate !