Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Guide

Book1 Spiders, good or bad?

Are spiders bad? When I wake up I used to see smokey shadow spiders crawling around my room, but then I get up and grab my glasses the spider is gone. After awhile I tried to watch it to see where it goes and it simply evaporates in thin air.

But now things have changed a bit. I have seen a full blown realistic spider in my room now. It's pretty big, and it has bright orange abdomen with black stripes going across it, and it had a pretty big web right around my door area. My room is odd, it's not completely square or rectangle. It's more like a small square at the door and then it opens up into a bigger room.

I stared at it and it was there for some time, so I grabbed my glasses and then it dissappeared completely. Just want to know if I should be worried about this or not.

I have also found huge spiders in my room, since I've seen that shadow spider, and they were real. One of them was a wolf spider, harmless but big enough to saw the life out of me. Haven't seen any real spiders lately, just one in my cats water bowl (for some odd reason)

is this a spirit of a spider or a hallucination? Because I sometimes see other things when I wake up, and sometimes feel them next to me. Like cats, or people... What do I do with that? I don't like having a heart attack everytime I wake up (I see them quite a few times)
Old 09-03-2013, 03:38 AM
Quagmire

Have you tried asking it who it is?
Old 09-03-2013, 03:46 AM
Guide

Sometimes but idk if I ever get answers, but I have sent the thought out to, "please just stay on the walls, in a way that I don't see you. I Will flip out and attempt to squish you. No offense but spiders frighten me"

Try not to think about it too much though. Big spiders scare me. But all it seems to do is hang out on the wall and walk around the wall. As far as I know. Idk what it does behind the scenes though. Just tell it to stay away from me. I have seen writing on the wall, and a turtle one time... But mostly shadow spider. That has now built a web...
Old 09-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Master
You might have a shadow spirit guide. I'm just starting to learn about shadow guides. Recently a black humanoid shadow and a black cat shadow guide came into our lives. They are a teacher and a protector.

Because they frighten you, that is one aspect of you that you need to overcome. I agree, ask who it is, what message it has for you, and thank it for keeping away bugs and so forth. The web is a web of life, of fate, of all connectiveness in all.

http://www.wildspeak.com/other/shadowanimals.html

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spide...l-meaning.html
Old 09-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Master

I used to be terrified of spiders... They would surround me at my times of fear and lost hope, they would chase me about in life and nip me when I forgot something important. My mother taught me that I would die if they bit me, as once I had blown up and looked like a different person when I got many bites.

I came to consciously realize that all creatures had absolute right to live, that nothing should be given death for the reason of fear behind it. This was a few years ago, and near instantly I began practicing that all over my life. Because of it, I had to come to terms with spiders. Within a year, I was able to remove the spider with an object. Last year I could put my hand down and let it crawl up onto my hand so I could move it somewhere safer. Now I let them remain where they are, move them when their life is in danger, and keep them inside so they can stay warm if they want, and I listen when they ask for help to move somewhere quickly. Now they rarely are in my life, and appear to talk to me for a moment or leave a message. That was the path my shadow guide, the spider, took.

I used to see something similar on my walls, a spider or something similar would crawl around in the depth of night, or sometimes shortly before or after I woke. If we turned on the light, it would disappear with no trace behind it, it would not let us see it clearly. My sister and I could both see it, and we would often try to vaporize it with energy, and told it to keep away and warded it off often. It still comes when I look for it, and I acknowledge it may be a spider shadow guide, and it would not surprise me if it was. Sometimes we also see a bat shadow guide, as I was terrified of bats growing up after one sat on my arm when I was little and my mom, again, reacted poorly to the situation.. and invoked in my strong fears of both creatures from a young age to try to protect me from them.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator
Apparently, there's a "hidden" zodiac sign, and in fact there are 13 not 12. The "hidden" sign is Arachne, the spider. The true zodiac signs are based on lunar months not "man-made" months. I've forgotten the attributes, and lessons of this sign -it's a long time since I read about it, but you can research? Or I'll look for it later

Update: I checked....Well, apparently that was a hoax! If moon-phases are counted (each 29.5 days) there aren't enough in the average solar year to make 13 zodiac signs. Oh well, a bum steer as they say :(

Last edited by Tobi : 09-03-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Guide

That's cool, but I don't think I'm that terrified of them, I just avoid them when I can and move to a different area.

Just wondering if it is going to be a problem for me or not.

Just find it wierd and creepy to see such a big spider crawling around my room.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator
It sounds like you did really well overcoming what was probably a phobia. But you still aren't too happy to see them. I understand.
I didn't quite get what you meant. Was that big spider you saw a physical ordinary spider? Or an "astral" spider (like a psychic perception)?
Old 09-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Master

Whether one overcomes it or not, the shadow still remains. He'll find that should he choose to overcome the phobia like I did.
This creature, be it in the form of a spider or not, can get through normal barriers. My sister calls them whoshes, or creations of one's own mind.
When we wake from a dream, a day dream, or a thought with a powerful emotional experience, whatever is in our dream, etc, can follow us out. These creatures can take on any shape they choose, coming to near physical terms without a physical body.
They remind us of spiders because of their small, unfocused shape which disappears when we focus on it. Because of our thoughts, they mimic spiders in how we perceive them.
The way to deal with them is to look within. What emotions did we have, and what is this energy form. Once we determine what it is, we have to realize why it's here. These whoshes, as my sister labeled them, are foreign energies. Unveal it, and you'll find something was under the mask... that may better be left under it..
Hmm.. these creatures may be more involved with the last few books I've read then I thought they were.. mind me, I'm beginning to put some odds and ends together.
The next time you see these creatures, ask for a name. They may bring us some unexpected surprises. :)
off to the lab! will be doing some research on this, personally. Will take a look around for some creatures to research tonight and hopefully get back here about it soon..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Guide

Cool. Umm I guess astral spider, the bright orange with black stripes was astral. The wolf spider wasn't that was real (brown with vertical black stripes) real spiders are scary but I researched it and found out that wolf spiders are harmless shy guys :)

Spiders only bother me when they are in my house, if I see them and it's pretty terrifying seeing something so big so early in the day... It's like when you turn the corner and your friend is right there in your face! It scares you :x

And if dream whoshes were real (even for a little while) o-o then I should totally be seeing Phoenix! I dream about those alot! D: that info makes me dream about the awesome things I may or may not see lol.

I have seen other things :) just not uite so scary, I guess I was in the astral? Cause I'd black out, them open my eyes again and they would I be gone and I'd be awake again.