Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Newbie ;)

she said he was from the Aurora

Me and a friend, (no idea who she was) met these couple of teens. They were brother and sister, wearing blue and white college uniform or something. No idea it's the only way I could explain it. They looked about 17 and the boy had a pair of sunglasses on.

They took us to their house where we met their mother. Their house wasn't really a house. It was like a big open garden with paved grounds, huge fountains and plants. We were sitting on the couch with his mother talking to her with both the teens sitting across from us just observing us. She was a lovely lady very down to earth, around her mid to late 40's dressed like a hippy. ( sorry to offend anyone who may take offence to the labeling, its the only way to explain it). She looked at me and said "he's from the Aurora, if you know what I mean" as she leant and nudged me. That made me realise she was spiritual.

The teens got up and asked me and my friend if we wanted to join in a ritual they were about to perform. My friend did but I was to scared to do it. (I'm a very unsure scared person in real life). They started it around the other side of the fountain in a circle. I asked the teens mother if I could go to the loo. When I went to where she pointed I looked in the tiny room and said there's no toilet in there and walked down to an opening where there were more. The mum told me there was but I didn't see it.

As I went down to the toilet it was an open garden of some sort and rows of toilets. I know it sounds weird. I didn't want to go as it was uncomfortable to go in the open but I had to. When I was sitting there on the toilet, the people from the ritual started moving around the place with plastic hand pistols. My friend come down to me and held it at me and said its not real, its only pretend its part.of the ritual and pulled the trigger. I gave her a dumbfounded look and she walked away. I got up and headed towards the couch. Then I woke up.

Was such an odd dream. Had no idea who my friend was, the mother of the teens had a comfortable feeling about her and I didn't feel threatened in any way just uncomfortable.
Old 02-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Ascender
That sounds like a magical dream.
About the *coughs* toilets, maybe it was you feeling the need and it manifested in your dream? The word "Aurora" reminds me of that beautiful coloured northern lights.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Knower

A few questions for background. How old are you and what are your life circumstances right now? What gender are you?

When the mother says "He's from the Aurora" do you know who "he" is? The brother of the brother/sister pair?

When you say you realized the mother was spiritual, what does "spiritual" mean to you?

In the teens, both masculine and feminine are represented. They are dressed in uniforms, making them less personal and individual. Any number of other brother/sister pairs could look alike. They also just observe you when you are talking with the mother, again less personal and less interaction with you in the dream. The boy wearing sunglasses hides his identity somewhat, again making him more generic.

The mother by contrast has personality and spiritual life. The "house" is a big open space with fountains and gardens, making it feel like part of nature, a rich space with many possibilities. This quite contrasts with teens in uniforms.

A ritual has many possible meanings, but in general rituals are a deep part of being human and a way of connecting to the unconscious. But you are scared to participate. Instead you have to go to the bathroom. Going to the bathroom is part of nature too, just a messier part. Having to use the toilet out in the open suggests that you are becoming more open to the messier parts of life and nature, even though you are still uncomfortable in the dream. It could also be that you need to go to the bathroom in order to prepare for the ritual or in order to avoid the ritual.

Being "shot" is definitely suggestive of an attack, even though it's a toy. It suggests some degree of aggression. I wonder if the part of you represented by the friend is discouraged by your refusal to participate in the ritual and gets aggressive to some degree. It also suggests the ritual has devolved somewhat into the use of a toy.

Your overall feeling is comfort with the mother, but uncomfortable with the whole. I think the appearance of the mother is an encouraging sign that your psyche is moving more toward participation in nature and a richer life. You aren't quite ready for it but there is movement.