Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-03-2011, 08:15 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
maybe it's you that is bereft?? such is karma, some folks like to make such an excuse, when the fact of it is, ....
The fact of it is ...? Talk to me about facts and what kind of evidence you have to support your claim that this is a fact.
Old 25-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Deer Running Softly

My current incarnation in a physically handicapped body was for 2 purposes: one - for me to give up my control freak nature, and two - quite a few other people have come to a spiritual path because of my suffering. These are people that never before considered anything spiritual to be of value.

I have had several opportunities to "opt-out" from this situation but every time was told that if I stayed another person would find a spiritual path because of me and it has happened just as I was told. If I weigh my suffering against helping others to grow spiritually, my choice (at least for now) is to help others.
Old 25-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Gauss

I believe the universe has a very simple logics(just like maths) - whatever you do to others you have to endure by yourself. It is fair and quite obvious since chaos could never rule such an enormous system like the cosmic body.

If one chooses to become handicapped in this lifetime one chooses suffering, which means you transform your karma into virtue and can have a good life next time around. Samsara(the reincarnation loop) rules people even if many people have a very hard time to admit it while in illusion.

In the spirit world it is said that everything is crystal clear, everyone sees how much karma and virtue they have and they all want to eliminate it since it is a terrible substance to carry around. We go where we belong in the spirit world.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.
Old 25-03-2011, 01:12 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss
I believe the universe has a very simple logics(just like maths) - whatever you do to others you have to endure by yourself. It is fair and quite obvious since chaos could never rule such an enormous system like the cosmic body.
So what is the formula? If I am nasty to 3 people do I get 3 lifetimes of nastiness back or one lifetime with triple nastiness? In the first case there will be people who won't have enough lifetimes before the universe ends. In the 2nd case, as there is a limit to the 'punishment' one can bear, does karmic retribution get 'cheaper by the dozen'?
Just wondering.
Old 25-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Master
What makes sense to me is that energy does not just die. It must go on and it must continue on the path it was on until it, like electricity, comes back to its source....balance.
This path, to me, is not personal from lifetime to lifetime, but it seems to make sense that it continues from lifetime to lifetime.
It also seems that it is randomly pushed and pulled so the path it continues on is not entirely up to it. It's life balancing itself.
Just my thoughts………James
Old 25-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer Running Softly
My current incarnation in a physically handicapped body was for 2 purposes: one - for me to give up my control freak nature, and two - quite a few other people have come to a spiritual path because of my suffering. These are people that never before considered anything spiritual to be of value.

I have had several opportunities to "opt-out" from this situation but every time was told that if I stayed another person would find a spiritual path because of me and it has happened just as I was told. If I weigh my suffering against helping others to grow spiritually, my choice (at least for now) is to help others.

And, you will be rewarded for your sacrifices. At first glance, this does appear to be a karmic debt that you have chosen to repay. As others find their spiritual path because of you, you burden will be lightened. If not in this experience, certainly in the next. Your efforts do not go unnoticed.

I would like to say thank you for the message and sorry for the pain. All will be ok. I'm getting a conformation from my spirit guide as I reply to you. My guide lets me know through chills that course through my body.
Old 25-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
What makes sense to me is that energy does not just die. It must go on and it must continue on the path it was on until it, like electricity, comes back to its source....balance.
This path, to me, is not personal from lifetime to lifetime, but it seems to make sense that it continues from lifetime to lifetime.
It also seems that it is randomly pushed and pulled so the path it continues on is not entirely up to it. It's life balancing itself.
Just my thoughts………James

You are correct as energy will eventually return to Source. There are many entities that insure that the balance is kept. While I believe that the the path is indeed personal. We store up every piece of information from our creation to the present. All is kept in the subconscious (soul). I like to think of it like a really large memory disc. That's why we are able to recall previous life experiences when undergoing hypnosis or age regression. It is truly the fabric of our being.

Much of who we are is based on who we were. I was a teacher during my previous life experience, I've been a teacher in this experience. I was obstinate and stubborn in my last experience and guess what? I'm stubborn and obstinate in this life. This has been verified by my spiritual teacher and believe me my spirit guide in not happy about it. She wants very much to communicate with me but I hold back. My spirit teacher is my wife's spirit guide and he speaks through her. Not really channeling but more like telepathically.

I have been the recipient of many, many spiritual lessons from my teacher. It is true that in time, everything will return to Source. This has happened before and a new universe is again created, several times in fact. We as infinite consciousness beings are individual as well as being part of the collective consciousness. We will never die, regardless of what reality or realm we reside in. We are also multidimensional beings, having several experiences simultaneously.

We are truly more than meets the eye.
Old 25-03-2011, 02:19 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
hello light! <3 that's terrible!

Maybe not though! MAYBE when Dannion wrote and agreed to his Soul Plan before entering into this life, it was ordained that he would have this experience of being struck and (temporarily!) "killed" by lightning in order to be taken to the spirit realms for instruction and sent back to accomplish his mission..! In other words, while he might have had no conscious memory of that, perhaps they could order him back because it was mutually agreed upon by all beforehand that they would do so...!! There is no question but that the experience turned his entire life around and made a new person of him. Maybe it was all ordained and agreed to long ago and placed in his Soul Plan for this lifetime with his awareness and later lost or forgotten in the translation.
Old 25-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
You are correct as energy will eventually return to Source. There are many entities that insure that the balance is kept. While I believe that the the path is indeed personal. We store up every piece of information from our creation to the present. All is kept in the subconscious (soul). I like to think of it like a really large memory disc. That's why we are able to recall previous life experiences when undergoing hypnosis or age regression. It is truly the fabric of our being.

Much of who we are is based on who we were. I was a teacher during my previous life experience, I've been a teacher in this experience. I was obstinate and stubborn in my last experience and guess what? I'm stubborn and obstinate in this life. This has been verified by my spiritual teacher and believe me my spirit guide in not happy about it. She wants very much to communicate with me but I hold back. My spirit teacher is my wife's spirit guide and he speaks through her. Not really channeling but more like telepathically.

I have been the recipient of many, many spiritual lessons from my teacher. It is true that in time, everything will return to Source. This has happened before and a new universe is again created, several times in fact. We as infinite consciousness beings are individual as well as being part of the collective consciousness. We will never die, regardless of what reality or realm we reside in. We are also multidimensional beings, having several experiences simultaneously.

We are truly more than meets the eye.

I am certainly open to what you have said here Baldr44, and in fact I kind of hope you are right.
Have a great day....James
Old 25-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
The fact of it is ...? Talk to me about facts and what kind of evidence you have to support your claim that this is a fact.
i have a great many lifetimes of my fact but you will have to earn your own, if you dont like the term fact, that simply isnt my problem, prove to me that it isnt fact...you cant, you can only prove or disprove a thing to yourself, where another is concerned it can never be anything but belief or disbelief until they find their own accepted evidence either way, and their belief becomes their reality...i was speaking, so i spoke in terms of my reality, you are free not to accept it if you wish, but i have witnessed karma literally paid to the penny, time and time again...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi