Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-04-2020, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainJQ
Would you pray for me? My family is going through something, and my angels tell me that they alone cannot guarantee us getting better, no matter how much I pray. They say extra prayers to other angels out there will help. Please pray for me.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

I asked my guardian angel and my spirit guides ( I have not yet met them ) to help me with a headache and the headache disappeared right away, you just have to ask, ask and pray and of course, give thanks!
Old 04-04-2020, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I'm seeing number patterns. My angels communicate with me this way, by sending me numbers in response to my thoughts and prayers, and they say I can be helped. What do you think it is (or thought it was)?
I don't know what it is,but i think i know what it does.It brings destruction.Also it affects those you're energetically connected.Family,friends etc.
It's like a destructive wave from God,to face your fears and your demons.
Others say it's a spiritual awakening,others call it purgatory on earth.

On the other hand are you sure that those angels who communicate with you are not responsible for this?

Also can you share a portion of what's going on?Is your health ok?
Old 04-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I don't know what it is,but i think i know what it does.It brings destruction.Also it affects those you're energetically connected.Family,friends etc.
It's like a destructive wave from God,to face your fears and your demons.
Others say it's a spiritual awakening,others call it purgatory on earth.

On the other hand are you sure that those angels who communicate with you are not responsible for this?

Also can you share a portion of what's going on?Is your health ok?

I'm not entirely sure they aren't responsible, I've had my doubts. Can you explain this destructive wave and how it can manifest? I need to know more.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What has this to do with number patterns? I knew that I've been experiecing this for over more than one year, I see number patterns each day, the most common ones 33 or 333.
Check out this site called Sun Signs.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm not entirely sure they aren't responsible, I've had my doubts. Can you explain this destructive wave and how it can manifest? I need to know more.
All i know,is that i'm seeing number patters,white feathers appear on my way,sometimes beings are communicate with me,and my life is totaly wrecked.
I need to know more also,but for the moment i can only curse God and those responsible for all this.
And i'm sure you know what i mean,since you ask for help also.I was begging magicians to fix me.Even the strongest angels the've sended to me were only capable to reduce the whole thing for some hours.

As for how it manifests,i think some things are common to those who're into it.
Loss of health and energy,disfunctional immune system,confusion,loss of focus,thoughtform intrusions,loss of financial stability,etc.

And i wrote etc because the list is long.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:50 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Then call on the angels. You only have to ask and they will come, if this is the highest good of the ones concerned.
Archangels or angels, it doesn't matter, but they cannot help if you don't ask.
So it is that simple.
Do bear in mind that if it's not in their highest good but part of their path, it will just have to happen. But angels can make it as light as possible.
Good luck!
Exactly...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-04-2020, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
My angels just told me that the AAs will be helping me. Thank you, I almost can't believe it was that easy.

I'm still curious as to what Lomax is thinking of, though.
It is indeed that easy :)
If need be you can call on every Light being the same way, like dragons, Ascended Masters, Unicorns etc. etc.
Old 04-04-2020, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Exactly...
Hi Ms Hepburn! We seem to see eye to eye yet again, hihi.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Master
I guess people want to believe that contacting archangels it's easy,and all you have to do is to call on them verbally.
If you take people like Fairycrystal seriously,most likely to end up with a parasite hanging around your brain,draining your energies for the rest of your life.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
My angels just told me that the AAs will be helping me. Thank you, I almost can't believe it was that easy.

I'm still curious as to what Lomax is thinking of, though.
Do as you've been told,and observe if things get better.If not,then something's wrong.