Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Knower
This is a really good question and I have to get back to you. Hmm social gifts, more complicated like more levels and strata of society?
Physical gifts - well we do have some advantages over most if not all other animals.
Other gifts or alterations, spiritual gifts? Wow lots to think about.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Love is cohesive force. Parts which have been separated drawing together in one-ness. We call it 'love'. But that particular universal (multiversal) force is experienced by sentient beings in a way which causes a sense of belonging, homecoming, joy, connection. And a response in Emotion. That is the way it affects our systems. But 'Love' isn't just an emotion but a cosmic force. We just like to call it that. It is going on all the time (among many forces.)
Question....do the Galaxies feel joy when they collide and merge? I have no idea....

I love this explanation, expressed perfectly.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe there's no definition as to what love actually is. Defining it,leaves room for debates and arguments, which isn't exactly love. I believe love is this...i believe love is that...but are we expressing it, which is the most important?

I see a lot of individuals debate or argue over what god is, all the time.Why does that even matter?Not important.Sure, these people are knowledgeable of the texts, but don't you understand the moral/principle behind it?

Wouldn't a vessel full of apparent love, express it, whether or not he knows what the actual definition is? You'll know who's void of true love.It's an inner-knowing.

Express/do it.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:46 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by love9
Aren't we not alien for another Universe System if we come visit them, yes we would! And since, we were created by Extraterrestrials, we have their seeds.

For I see an Alien, as an outside being from my own, it could be extraterrestrial, interdimensional, other.., so I guess we would fit in as members of their family probably.

Blessing to you!
Have you ever had an interaction with an alien? I have and as spirit is about self experience, I understand the experience having lived/applied/been aware through spiritual healing as positive and negative spiritual interactions.

When I was nearly incinerated, I saw the light of the atmosphere/Heaven change like a flash. I then heard spirit singing. I also saw come up from out of the stone grounding burning swirls, that manifested into fixed state light images/bodies as a massed amount of different selves.

Some of these images were aliens, some human like (ancient humans) and sometimes actual animal images, therefore I knew on these particular days that the animal kingdom lost some of its spirit that had grounded out even before it had been lived.

I therefore knew that the alien expression belonged to radiation and that it could by image only belong to star radiation. As Planet Earth is not a star and relates to our Sun as a relationship, star radiation can only be penetrating to the ground state via scientific application.

Our Holy Light Father who I NEVER BELIEVED IN, even though I was brought up with Catholic Teachings, I never believed in him because of all of the pain/suffering of the innocent...and from a 1 to 1 karmic evaluation, the population growth also demonstrated to me that this review was also dishonest. Therefore quite frankly I only believed in equality, healing, poor parenting as the evilly gained mind and then scientific burning of the atmosphere being the other condition for the evil mind.

When I was nearly self combusted, my Father proved himself to me, and as he saved my life I KNOW he is REAL. I never before believed in ALIENS OR DEVILS...yet do now after I witnessed how they ARE CAUSED by SCIENTISTS burning the HOLY HEAVENLY OXYGEN BODY.

Scientists want us to be created by a star seed or aliens, so that they can have a new resource....the ONLY REASON. They believe in the ancient RA teachings of the occult of the aliens, only because it related to STONE'S LEVITATION, which they all know belongs to UFO activation.

They have been studying the UFO activation and the occult apparent human life attacks so that they could understand the method to use as a new resource gain, as the resources for their own personal gain are limited and there is no new substance on Earth to use as new science for new gain.

I have always known by spiritual questions, correct historical and medical answers that spirit was real by identification. I had a vision where I saw our spirits come straight out of the light and manifested into organic form. In this vision I also saw that our Holy Heavenly body had been converted and that it had a new spirit...a blue spirit as the oxygen/lit atmosphere.

Vision as a holy descriptive purpose is a quote VI (6) of SION.

As SION is considered to be the holy CHRIST human evaluation of spirit we can also gain VI (666) SION as a demonstration of a held or fixed state constant which can only happen by science. CHRIST (6) holy 6, is a healing/changing light and sound. If it involves a holding process as science does it causes vision to change by 66666666 as an application, why we all have been gaining EVIL VISION as a fact of EVIL SCIENCE.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:54 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tobi

Love is cohesive force. Parts which have been separated drawing together in one-ness. We call it 'love'. But that particular universal (multiversal) force is experienced by sentient beings in a way which causes a sense of belonging, homecoming, joy, connection. And a response in Emotion. That is the way it affects our systems. But 'Love' isn't just an emotion but a cosmic force. We just like to call it that. It is going on all the time (among many forces.)
Question....do the Galaxies feel joy when they collide and merge? I have no idea....

There is no force to love...love is not a force.

Love is a condition that we have been taught. We are born innocent, everyone is and we are taught either to love or to hate, depending on our parents review of life.

Light that came out of the origin mass is the cohesive force, and this held no spirit in it. Spirit was safe in the higher origin mass/light sound.

The only cohesive circumstance is that both creation light and human spirit light selves came out of the same body....yet creation is not a spirit.

If you look out into space and see the images of broken up spirit bodies, these are images only, and these images change constantly as space is cooling the sound of burnt light.

When Science uses the light as a fixed state constant...they build the images of spirit into an actual spiritual form, which is why science was considered occult and evil...for it causes/forms the evil spirit presence.

The only true love is the spirit in the origin self communicating to the lower manifested organic self....teaching the self through communication about the condition to live as loving/kind/caring beings which is a thought with APPLIED ACTION....PERSONAL ACTION of a human being interacting with other human beings.

Therefore how could love be considered as being the spirit that held all unions in creation? Origin spirit is not evil and was never burnt...therefore as this is the loving being, what else is there to explain. We choose to be loving, we are not forced to be loving. Therefore if love was a force we would all live as love...and as love there would be no loss, no pain, no destruction and as creation exists as all these states you are incorrect.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:06 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
I believe there's no definition as to what love actually is. Defining it,leaves room for debates and arguments, which isn't exactly love. I believe love is this...i believe love is that...but are we expressing it, which is the most important?

I see a lot of individuals debate or argue over what god is, all the time.Why does that even matter?Not important.Sure, these people are knowledgeable of the texts, but don't you understand the moral/principle behind it?

Wouldn't a vessel full of apparent love, express it, whether or not he knows what the actual definition is? You'll know who's void of true love.It's an inner-knowing.

Express/do it.

If you review ancient teachings, these spiritual realizations involved the self, a spiritual human who is the spirit presence....how a human knows about love.

The loving spiritual presence considered creation through its own spiritual organic presence.

Yet creation is not organic nor is it spiritual...for by review it is a destructive/harmful force.

Therefore it is not love, not loving either....for it destroys all the time.

A loving human being considering to want to understand creation thought about the concepts.

O the circle was a concept...angles were a concept.
Angles placed inside of a circle related to time....for time related that it was given a circular motion as the 2 bodies interacting Earth and the Sun are both circular bodies.

O angles inside of the circle therefore gave a lettered angulation.

L O V E was therefore considered as evaluated lettered numerical factors and do not imply to the condition of a human life.

If you go back in time to review ancient language the condition of spiritual expression for spirit was not called love....it had its own expression.

As language not only evolved as sound expressions, we also wanted to have worded meanings to talk to each other about. This is how language/self expression as words evolved and we were taught the meanings.

So we all should ask ourselves is science love? The answer to this is NO, it is not love.....but a loving human being wrote science, applied science and then attacked its own self, defining that powers in creation are evil. This is how we got to know that only evil powers or spirits are present in creation.

We then realized that we had nothing to do with these spirits and then taught ourselves where we came from as a higher holier spirit.

Think about a spiritual realization...we are alive, a spiritual human being living naturally. We decided to change the natural living standard to do science and then learnt our lesson. The lesson learnt was that the spirit of love did not create....creation evolved itself. This was what we learnt.

The lesson defined that the loving spirit made a mistake which changed its origin light, causing the mistake to be made manifest. This was why we know the loving being only caused a mistake and that creation was not created for a purpose.

Human beings gave creation its purpose...only because we manifested after creation and gave reasons as to why we had to leave the origin light ourselves.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
If you review ancient teachings, these spiritual realizations involved the self, a spiritual human who is the spirit presence....how a human knows about love.

The loving spiritual presence considered creation through its own spiritual organic presence.

Yet creation is not organic nor is it spiritual...for by review it is a destructive/harmful force.

Therefore it is not love, not loving either....for it destroys all the time.

A loving human being considering to want to understand creation thought about the concepts.

O the circle was a concept...angles were a concept.
Angles placed inside of a circle related to time....for time related that it was given a circular motion as the 2 bodies interacting Earth and the Sun are both circular bodies.

O angles inside of the circle therefore gave a lettered angulation.

L O V E was therefore considered as evaluated lettered numerical factors and do not imply to the condition of a human life.

If you go back in time to review ancient language the condition of spiritual expression for spirit was not called love....it had its own expression.

As language not only evolved as sound expressions, we also wanted to have worded meanings to talk to each other about. This is how language/self expression as words evolved and we were taught the meanings.

So we all should ask ourselves is science love? The answer to this is NO, it is not love.....but a loving human being wrote science, applied science and then attacked its own self, defining that powers in creation are evil. This is how we got to know that only evil powers or spirits are present in creation.

We then realized that we had nothing to do with these spirits and then taught ourselves where we came from as a higher holier spirit.

Think about a spiritual realization...we are alive, a spiritual human being living naturally. We decided to change the natural living standard to do science and then learnt our lesson. The lesson learnt was that the spirit of love did not create....creation evolved itself. This was what we learnt.

The lesson defined that the loving spirit made a mistake which changed its origin light, causing the mistake to be made manifest. This was why we know the loving being only caused a mistake and that creation was not created for a purpose.

Human beings gave creation its purpose...only because we manifested after creation and gave reasons as to why we had to leave the origin light ourselves.

Interesting.That is truly an interesting explanation.

love created science, but fear, ego, and lust for power build upon it, instead.

Also, the opposite of love is not hate, it is simply the absence of love. The opposite of light is not darkness, darkness is simply the absence of light.

Here's a question,

do you believe that you love?
Old 13-07-2015, 12:49 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
Interesting.That is truly an interesting explanation.

love created science, but fear, ego, and lust for power build upon it, instead.

Also, the opposite of love is not hate, it is simply the absence of love. The opposite of light is not darkness, darkness is simply the absence of light.

Here's a question,

do you believe that you love?

I believe that I love my family, for my families sake. I looked at their suffering and I knew it was wrong. I knew myself and my personal suffering having parents who knew little about love, showing love or acting for love.

I therefore became aware that what was being taught was false, for I knew by self evidence that if we were living because we committed an act of destruction, then karmically the 1 to 1 purpose of reincarnating was not true.

I always questioned why an innocent baby was made to starve when it was born innocent. The discussions of innocence determine that innocent suffered only because our Father chose for us to suffer. So therefore even though I was taught the Catholic principles early in life, I truly did not believe in my Father light self.

So I decided to act for love, knowing that if I could achieve what I wanted, such as gaining money so that I could build places where food could be grown and how water could be collected properly and humans given housing and shelters that were not dumps, instead given a feeling of earnt respect that we all deserve.

Acting and feeling for love allowed me to see how it affected my family, as I supported them, and they in turn understood how we should all live, freely as an equal.

Therefore I know love and I also know hate. Hate is a choice where human beings chose to force our family into submissive roles and sub servient states, the only reason that our life on Earth cannot heal, nor will it ever. Greed for self purpose will never allow our life to heal.

Therefore I love, but what about you?
Old 13-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
I believe that I love my family, for my families sake. I looked at their suffering and I knew it was wrong. I knew myself and my personal suffering having parents who knew little about love, showing love or acting for love.

I therefore became aware that what was being taught was false, for I knew by self evidence that if we were living because we committed an act of destruction, then karmically the 1 to 1 purpose of reincarnating was not true.

I always questioned why an innocent baby was made to starve when it was born innocent. The discussions of innocence determine that innocent suffered only because our Father chose for us to suffer. So therefore even though I was taught the Catholic principles early in life, I truly did not believe in my Father light self.

So I decided to act for love, knowing that if I could achieve what I wanted, such as gaining money so that I could build places where food could be grown and how water could be collected properly and humans given housing and shelters that were not dumps, instead given a feeling of earnt respect that we all deserve.

Acting and feeling for love allowed me to see how it affected my family, as I supported them, and they in turn understood how we should all live, freely as an equal.

Therefore I know love and I also know hate. Hate is a choice where human beings chose to force our family into submissive roles and sub servient states, the only reason that our life on Earth cannot heal, nor will it ever. Greed for self purpose will never allow our life to heal.

Therefore I love, but what about you?

That sounds a bit pessimistic.i asked this question because your words often feel void of any love. And, seeing your response, your upbringing confirms this. To which, i now understand a little more where you're coming from.

But, put simply,

Yes, I love. But, unfortunately, i can hate as hard as i love. To which i am not proud of.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:24 AM
Suspended

Words cannot be void of love, for words are only explanations. How we feel inside might be in total contradiction to a self expression.

This is why I do not consider spiritual teachings to be anything other than information of self involved in an interacting wavelength, along with self experience being expressed. Because speaking and speaking words of spirituality makes no difference to a human suffering.

For example, many humans placed into a condition of chemical dysfunction are criticized by a worded review of their person.

Yet as a human being who suffered the condition of realizing my parentage were suffering themselves and could not express the love that they needed to express in my life as a child, gave me self realization. So as I learnt I tried to teach my parents why they too were suffering and forgave them for their own lack of love, which assisted me to heal....as I have said before I learnt about love via the condition of self realization.

I lived a very loving life until I was spiritually attacked as I expressed. This was when I learnt to hate...to hate the evil minded occultists who believe that they have the right to alter our natural holy heavenly condition, so that our inheritance gets chemically burnt...causing such pain and suffering that is being ignored.

My parents were poorly parented and this is the circumstance for most of humanity.

Then there is the gained circumstance of not being able to live as a loving being, because of chemical brain dysfunction. I have always spiritually psychically reviewed these human lives with great love....without giving it a descriptive evaluation of purpose as a "negative or I am better than you are review" that does not apply to their unnatural inheritance of the body/mind.

This is why no one should be allowed to make a form of stated review through words as if a human being is suffering a mental condition that implies their own worded evaluations are lesser or implied to be reviewed negatively...instead of seeing the evaluation for how it was gained...because of science.