Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2019, 06:27 AM
Knower
Lightbulb 2019 seems to be triggering some Masculine Souls

2019 is a 3 year in numerology, and some say 3 is a masculine number.

I've noticed, me and a friend who are going through high vibe connections, are both fine (fem souls), but our masculine soul counterparts are being triggered in their own issues, their own dramas, just before new years and after.

Anyone else observing masculines going through a hard time, whilst feminines are cruisey at the moment?
Old 07-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Lorelyen

How do you trigger a soul?
Old 07-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Guide

Yes I have noticed this. After a grueling 2018 for both of us, I seemed to have flipped like a switch to easy, breezy, calm, confident...while my husband has been extremely out of sorts since before Christmas til this day. He even caught a cold New Year's Eve that I never got. Hmm...could be the 3 masculine energy is giving balance to feminine energy where there was an abundance, and becomes overload where there was already strong masculine energy (like my husband). I see where you're going with this..interesting
Old 07-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Master
All will be revealed as the year is played out. There are bound to be tests for everyone, as usual ...
Old 08-01-2019, 12:30 AM
Master

im the masculine soul. while the fem soul does seem to be sitting cushy along life. My soul is going through some turn overs. im amused at how easy in surrender and acceptance the fem soul is about this. id have figured being physically female and him physically male that we'd have just that in soul too but we carry each other this way through life. my awareness was slow. he started looking for me back in 2016. i was still hung up on the previous sc. doing the whole 'getting over it' still. for me the triggers are not so severe but are there. It feels like im on hold even though im not. I have so much exploring to do and LIFE is just always in the way lol but for good reason. im aware of that and need to practice patience and trust his aide and navigation during the process. its like walking blindfolded on a clifftop, i can feel the horizon before us but not see it clearly so i am asked to trust where taking his hand in this leads me. thats a masculine fear, trusting this female intuition is not going to lead me to ruins of nowhere. we need to release the need to control it.
he seems fine, like he knows whats and how and where and im trying to trust it. that its ok. I try to relax and thats a good feeling. in that state it really feels good and positive. its when i panic that it seems he(fem soul) comes to the rescue to assure me its ok and to keep going and hang in there. Then i feel like a right pain up the backside but he (fem soul) seems to understand why and how i feel and am this way.
feeling someone the the point you know what they are going to say and do and then they do it and not only that but you sense and totally understand the intent and agenda and reason they do it. in all they do. makes it easier but it still makes you go....wow. yet...misunderstandings can occur. but is usually set right and quite quickly rather than being left to continue on and on.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:34 AM
Guide

Thank you Inika for an insightful post!

And to Eternal Flame for an interesting thread :)
Old 08-01-2019, 10:05 AM
Lorelyen

It seems to pose more questions about "soul" than it answers. The soul in certain belief currents isn't as pliable as the ego. Or is it?
I got no answer on 'how do you trigger a soul?' which to me means letting it shine through to your front (ego, if you like in the loose way that term is used here) and that should be an aim of anyone who considers themselves spiritually inspired, surely?
Old 08-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Master
Hello all!
I was just posting on the other thread here & saw this.
For me, when I hear "soul" and "triggered" due to energy shifts, I think of more like what Lorelyn said, deeper soul currents. And usually, I think of triggering as surfacing things in need of airing, of transparency, of reflection, and of healing.

Usually, sharing and healing the deepest wounds of the spirit from a healer's perspective is something that pretty much requires a circle of belonging, and support and engagement from all interested parties.

And often...perhaps some assistance from the guides, as needed too

Often, these wounds have been carried across lifetimes...sometimes they are carried more viscerally on one soul, sometimes on another...even though all parties may have been involved. It takes two or more to reconcile in the deepest spiritual sense. To surface and heal the deepest scars of the soul.

And the energy of the New Year is often just right for much of this, as we cycle through the moon phases.

I feel like I have gone through some very deep soul healing of late myself, similar to what I have just described. I posted a short bit on it on my MySpace thread here. A week or two ago, after committing my journey to authentic love going forward -- and specifically including in all future lives -- then, suddenly many deep bloody visceral mortal wounds surfaced all at once on my energy body, for healing.

I have experienced many violent deaths in past lives, several of them as men and one as a woman, usually at the hand of a beloved mate, partner, or family member. Very deep cuts, indeed. I look back on past lives and it occurs to me I was also probably never touched intimately by a hand that authentically loved me in any lifetime, including all my lives as men. So I suppose healing the masculine energy can apply to all of us, at the level of the soul...and it is in great need of healing at this time in humanity, for certain.

Does this sound like what any of you were thinking or have experienced over the last several days or weeks?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Master

the sun and moon eclipses are themed with fate. true north type of stuff currently. that links with the eclipses.

its energies are felt in a soul level and if its to do with masculine dominate energy in soul then its making me be more confident and brave as a woman outwardly because inwardly i know i have the strength and power to choose. the trigger of control is something to let go of. the unknown. no plans. just book that flight and go. dont think the fear, just go. move and be active in life. its a very masculine feeling that makes me as a woman feel confident and ready and integrated. and totally loved.

moments come when a space is needed from seeing it as romantic love and focus on the spiritual soul alchemy of it all.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Master
Nicely said, Inika.
The focus on spiritual alchemy (which I see as healing and growth) is where it's at.

I personally never think of love as "romantic" love. To me, this is a mutually contradictory set of terms because one is enduring and unconditional in its foundation whilst the other is necessarily extremely conditional and temporary situation typically focused on sex or its euphemistic equivalent (romance)...as in, in no way can these two things be considered as directly equivalent. Regardless of relationship type (such as partnership), either authentic love is present first and foremost as the foundation, or else it is not.

When there is love, then there is only authentic love in any relationship -- whether family, friend, partner, neighbour, or stranger -- or not.
Either it is that, or else it is something else and the relationship is based upon other less enduring and less authentic forms of connection.
Obligation. Lust. Exploitation or abuse. Apathy. Etc.

Sometimes, however, authentic love is diminished in its expression due to other traumas or burdens which may come from any side. This is the middle place where even truly loving parents, children, friends, and partners may find themselves. It is just extremely rare at this time in humanity's development to have authentic love between partners...it is historically an anomaly and is not yet anywhere near a common occurence. It is much less rare to experience and share authentic love amongst parents, children, and beloved friends.

However, supporting the spiritual alchemy and healing of the individual and the collective is definitely the way forward

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke