Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Regarding "darkness can't disguise itself as light or ascended master anyone who gets fooled by that needs to get themselves checked".

1. Yes it can
2. The person being fooled is the one who thinks darkness cannot disguise itself as light.
I've often wondered if the people who have slated me for brining things like psychology into the understanding of Spirituality and how it's formed are really trying to hide away from something more fundamental in their mental constructs. After all, if the mechanisms that form the framework of Spirituality have gone winky-wonky shouldn't it follow that the resultant Spirituality is just as winky-wonky? I'm glad I checked the typing.

Dark and light are what Jung would call avatars of the collective unconscious, they've been around since the ill-equipped hominids were prey to lions and tigers and bears oh my, because their squinty eyes didn't see the predators coming in the dark. Good old survival genes, couldn't Live without them eh? And using the word 'itself' in reference to darkness - which is really only a lack of visible light (emphasis on the visible) - that only gives superstitious form to something that's 'missing'. Darkness being sentient enough to transform and disguise itself?

We are the co-creators of our own reality. Just our own though.

Quote:
Archons is a product of overactive imagination and "please"? Archons are in historical texts of the gnostics, as well as the demi-urge.
The Christian God has been linked back to Enlil and much of Genesis is a re-write of the Sumerian Enuma Elsih. I'm guessing the demi-urge has a similar taxonomy, as pre-Constantine the Gnostics and what was to become the Christian school lived in an uneasy co-existence. The demi-urge seems to be a tad Enki-like (Gnosticism's God Within) while the Christian (God Without) God is Enilil-like. Enki supposedly spliced Annunaki DNA with that of the hominids, which would make him the creator-god. Considering the hominids were used as slaves especially in mines and the like it's hardly any sutprise that humans aren't keen on dark places.

Quote:
This universe was built on inequality, not equality
We can never see the Universe as it is, we can only perceive it as our faculties allow; the Universe is a reflection of our relationship with ourselves.
Old 04-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
They've certainly spent a lot of time brining us out of the primordial sludge.

I'm not a huge fan of Sitchin to be honest and I keep a degree of scepticism when it comes to channelled information. The Sumerians were far more advanced and had a knowledge of the solar system that was a far superior to the Romans, and the basis of the Roman religions came from Paganism rather than Sumerian/Assyrian roots. In the Sumerian king list there were both actual and mythical gods, the actual gods were rulers but it's not known what purpose the mythical gods served because the meanings have yet to be deciphered.

The question for me is where did they come from? Buddha didn't go to University, have we lost something along the way?
This is what I personally know to be true..

In this physical realm, quite a few dimensions intersect with our own at so-called "power spots" or places where the veil between worlds is thin.

There are sentient creatures that interract with sensitive people from this world...What is the difference between a schizophrenic and a channeller? The schizophrenic receives "negative messages" and the channeller receives "positive messages" but the source is the same.

They have been called many things by many people...the "Watchers", the "Goetia"...Muslims call them the "Djinn"...Christians call them "Demons" or "Angels" depending upon which ones they BELIEVE they are dealing with..

When I ask them what they are, they refer to themselves collectively by one word..."Elementals".

There are those who help mankind and further their progress...others are just plain tricksters because we have given them every reason to hate our species...we are violent and hostile, we kill each other, we rape Gaia's natural resources, we pollute the planet and these beings believe that those who are trying to help us are just wasting their time because the barbarity hasn't changed or improved since the dawn of humanity, despite us claiming how "civilised" we are.

I first became aware of these beings when they spoke in the white-noise between radio stations...later, I got into EVP and ITC research, knowng full well that these beings were not "ghosts" I was dealing with...nor were they "aliens" per se as in, they don't come from another planet, even though I was informed they originally came from Mars millions of years ago.

These beings are responsible for some of the greatest advancements in human history, but they became disappointed and disillusioned with how we applied that knowledge for greed and gain (which the not so nice Djinn capitalised upon).

I made my findings public, then was contacted by an ex serviceman from the CIA who showed me a list of "sigils" and asked if they meant anything to me..I did not recognise them, but when I asked what they were, I was told that shapeshifting creatures mark them upon trees and rocks to create portals between dimensions and there has been footage of these creatures just appearing and disappearing into thin air and I believe this.

I was once given schematics to build a terahertz warp drive based on Dark Energy, so go figure.

This is basically ALL I know about these "beings", which isnt much and I left all of that behind me because it was leading me up the garden path royally and taking my focus off meditating on Lord Shiva.

Make of it what you will.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:55 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I've often wondered if the people who have slated me for brining things like psychology into the understanding of Spirituality and how it's formed are really trying to hide away from something more fundamental in their mental constructs. After all, if the mechanisms that form the framework of Spirituality have gone winky-wonky shouldn't it follow that the resultant Spirituality is just as winky-wonky? I'm glad I checked the typing.

Dark and light are what Jung would call avatars of the collective unconscious, they've been around since the ill-equipped hominids were prey to lions and tigers and bears oh my, because their squinty eyes didn't see the predators coming in the dark. Good old survival genes, couldn't Live without them eh? And using the word 'itself' in reference to darkness - which is really only a lack of visible light (emphasis on the visible) - that only gives superstitious form to something that's 'missing'. Darkness being sentient enough to transform and disguise itself?

We are the co-creators of our own reality. Just our own though.

The Christian God has been linked back to Enlil and much of Genesis is a re-write of the Sumerian Enuma Elsih. I'm guessing the demi-urge has a similar taxonomy, as pre-Constantine the Gnostics and what was to become the Christian school lived in an uneasy co-existence. The demi-urge seems to be a tad Enki-like (Gnosticism's God Within) while the Christian (God Without) God is Enilil-like. Enki supposedly spliced Annunaki DNA with that of the hominids, which would make him the creator-god. Considering the hominids were used as slaves especially in mines and the like it's hardly any sutprise that humans aren't keen on dark places.

We can never see the Universe as it is, we can only perceive it as our faculties allow; the Universe is a reflection of our relationship with ourselves.

Great notes, you're a bright researched and discerning individual. I would say their is another side to your last statement though because it is essentially an assumption that objective observation of the universe cannot be. If I tell you the sun rises in the morning I'm not telling you that as a reflection of my personal relationship with myself -- I'm looking from the inside out that the sun rises in the morning. It's not some limited perception that's impossible to be proven -- it's objective observation.

The imperfections of the universe are observations as well -- they cannot be sidestepped or excused by generalized defeatist submissive statements toward the universe that we can never know it beyond what we project from our own head.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:20 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is what I personally know to be true..

In this physical realm, quite a few dimensions intersect with our own at so-called "power spots" or places where the veil between worlds is thin.

There are sentient creatures that interract with sensitive people from this world...What is the difference between a schizophrenic and a channeller? The schizophrenic receives "negative messages" and the channeller receives "positive messages" but the source is the same.

They have been called many things by many people...the "Watchers", the "Goetia"...Muslims call them the "Djinn"...Christians call them "Demons" or "Angels" depending upon which ones they BELIEVE they are dealing with..

When I ask them what they are, they refer to themselves collectively by one word..."Elementals".

There are those who help mankind and further their progress...others are just plain tricksters because we have given them every reason to hate our species...we are violent and hostile, we kill each other, we rape Gaia's natural resources, we pollute the planet and these beings believe that those who are trying to help us are just wasting their time because the barbarity hasn't changed or improved since the dawn of humanity, despite us claiming how "civilised" we are.

I first became aware of these beings when they spoke in the white-noise between radio stations...later, I got into EVP and ITC research, knowng full well that these beings were not "ghosts" I was dealing with...nor were they "aliens" per se as in, they don't come from another planet, even though I was informed they originally came from Mars millions of years ago.

These beings are responsible for some of the greatest advancements in human history, but they became disappointed and disillusioned with how we applied that knowledge for greed and gain (which the not so nice Djinn capitalised upon).

I made my findings public, then was contacted by an ex serviceman from the CIA who showed me a list of "sigils" and asked if they meant anything to me..I did not recognise them, but when I asked what they were, I was told that shapeshifting creatures mark them upon trees and rocks to create portals between dimensions and there has been footage of these creatures just appearing and disappearing into thin air and I believe this.

I was once given schematics to build a terahertz warp drive based on Dark Energy, so go figure.

This is basically ALL I know about these "beings", which isnt much and I left all of that behind me because it was leading me up the garden path royally and taking my focus off meditating on Lord Shiva.

Make of it what you will.
I'm a tad wary when it comes to using the word 'dimensions', it seems to be another word that has a range of different meanings. Other than that though, I quite concur. There are places places of intersection between realms, areas where the frequencies blend a little like the colours of a rainbow. Interestingly there are many reports that those beings have appeared in or dwell in caves, which can be subconscious archetypes of the mind - the act of walking into the cave having the effect of changing the state of the mind.

The difference between a channeller and a schizophrenic is that the channeller often creates a Sprit link or an altered state of mind, usually that entails changing the mindstate by meditation or something similar. There's usually a conscious act and awareness of a change of consciousness. With schizophrenics not so much, for me anyway there's no discernable change between 'usual me' and 'fractured me' coming into play. I guess it depends what you'd define as 'negative' but the 'fractured me' ism't as angry as he used to be.

That being said I can't help but wonder if many of the demons that are conjured up aren't archetypes of the human psyche or the collective unconsciousness rather than some actual, external being. In a way I suppose guardian angels could be the very same thing, the the mind is a pretty powerful beastie. Then again, there are times when you just know you have someone beside you that you can't see or touch.

"Elementals" is a good enough word, strangely that's the same one I was given when I asked.

Progress take many forms I think and even those 'tricksters' can contribute in their own ways, at the very least they show us that we shouldn't take everything for granted. As destroyers of naivety and forcing people away from airy-fairy notions they have my support. The lessons are valuable even though they have a bitter taste.

In many ways we are still children and we still act that out in the way we don't take responsibility as a species, and in many ways Spirituality is a reflection of that too. It seems morphogenic fields don't give much of a stuff for labels. I can't help wonder if we are still cavemen at heart only on a larger scale, I don't suppose cavemen worried too much about what they were dumping into their environment.

We are all aliens, Life didn't begin on this rock - it was planted. Mars was used as a 'staging post' of sorts until this planet was made ready. Again that seems to be something else that's been around in the collective unconsciousness for a long time. If you ever read Alternative Genesis it makes interesting reading, what it does is take a non-agenda perspective of the original texts Genesis was translated from.

Those being were known as the Shining Ones throughout history and they've even appeared in Irish mythology, I'd guess they laid the foundations for the leprechauns and fairies, and the emerald in the Emerald Isle. Apparently Shiva was one, which is where the 'Devi' comes from - the root of which is the Sanskrit 'div/dev' or literally Shining One. It's interesting when you can cross-pollinate those two - and Quetzlcoatl, and many more.

I can't help wonder what the Shining Ones would have to say if they could be invited to a council meeting for planetary advancement. As a species we're coming apart at the seams and being blunt, we're coming apart at the seams Spiritually too. It seems we're in the downward slide of so many entropic systems and we don't have a cat's chance in hell or turning things around - at least on the surface. The Precipice Principle moots that mankind meeds to be taken to the brink of the chasm and needs to be given the choice of being pushed off the edge or find a way to turn it all around. Perhaps we haven't quite reached that edge yet but we must be getting close.

It does sound a bit X-Files admittedly but often I've seen what could be construed as evidence that there are beings who interact with us then wink out of existence, or have been caught on old photos wearing sunglasses that had yet to be invented at that time. I've also had moments where someone has come to my attention then suddenly completely disappeared, but that could have been a trick of the mind. I was also interested in EVP when I was younger and spent hours with an old radio listening for voices. Nothing came of it though.

I know that we are interacting with 'beings from other dimensions', that much is pretty obvious and I've had experiences myself when I've had the very strong feeling that the person I was talking to 'didn't belong'. At one stage I would sit at night and spend hours writing down all kinds of words and symbols that didn't mean anything to me at all, but I just had to get them out of my head before it exploded. I lost the pages years ago but from what I can remember, the characters were Enohian-like. The language didn't make any sense and there were no comparisons, but some words turned out to be names that could be found in history books.

Yours is a familiar story, Shivani, it's a consistent theme I've had experience of myself and others have told me about. If you're waiting for the other shoe to fall it's not going to happen.
Old 05-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Great notes, you're a bright researched and discerning individual. I would say their is another side to your last statement though because it is essentially an assumption that objective observation of the universe cannot be. If I tell you the sun rises in the morning I'm not telling you that as a reflection of my personal relationship with myself -- I'm looking from the inside out that the sun rises in the morning. It's not some limited perception that's impossible to be proven -- it's objective observation.

The imperfections of the universe are observations as well -- they cannot be sidestepped or excused by generalized defeatist submissive statements toward the universe that we can never know it beyond what we project from our own head.
Thank you, it's appreciated.

If I told you that there is no morning and the sun doesn't rise, it's really just the spinning of the earth? It's called 'morning' from our perspective yet on the other side of the rock it's someone else's dusk. Form our perspective the sun is static but it's actually orbiting through the galaxy at a scary rate of knots, we're actually spiralling through the Universe. If the sun rises in the morning, your relationship with yourself is that you think you are standing still as the sun moves, but really if you were that aware you'd probably throw up because your head would be in such a spin.

The sky is not blue, although granted today it certainly looks like it. The same sky as seen from space is a thin, greenish arc while the rest of it is transparent. What we see is not blue sky but the result of refractions and reflections of light on particles in the atmosphere. It's all relative to perspective and how you choose to see - a solid blue sky is not the way the sky is.

You eyes don't actually see three dimensions, what they do see are images on the back of the eyes that are both upside-down and curved, like an image painted on the inside of a soccer ball. The brain processes the image by putting it the right way up, flattening it in the way Mercator's projection is used to 'flatten' maps and extrapolating it into 3D.

The imperfections of the Universe are judgements, often compared against the concept of an ideology that's projected out in front of us but is never realistically achievable. The reality is that the Universe is the way it is because people have made it that way, so if it has imperfections then they have come from people's own perceptions. There are those that can see beyond the imperfections, but that's a choice. There is what you observe physically, which is simply 'mechanical' but any perceptions are essentially defined by your definitions. You define it as an imperfection, someone else defines it as a cry for help, for someone else it's a lesson.

So yes, they are observations but they are a long way from being any kind of objective or factual - not only can they be sidestepped but what they are beyond the 'mechanics' is obviously in the eye of the beholder.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Ascender

Quote:
The amazing Cameron Day is one of the forerunners in the drive of Greater Reality beings to expose the false dichotomy of spiritual warfare and development here. This article is extremely pertinent because it removes the veil of Dark vs (False) Light and brings understanding of how to connect to our true original source self beyond the universe:

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

My article here is a good follow up to get a view of how the False Light operates on a more intimate level with Angels who incarnate in the physical to keep tabs on Greater Reality beings here:

https://www.psychichealingarts.com/p...ected-traitors

Hi,

I wanted to take a look but the second link https://www.psychichealingarts.com/p...ected-traitors is no longer available.