Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-06-2023, 06:45 PM
Master
Titanic

Hello everyone
I am following the search of the submersive Titan, as i always say that local is to be at peace and no one should visit a place of huge suffering for those souls.
Anyone here has been a passenger in Titanic in the past life? What do you remember about?
I still feel that some souls are stuck there.

Titanic always fascinated me but i´m sure i wasn´t there. It just fascinate since the James Cameron movie i saw many time in the cinema and it felt like a spiritual experience.

Anyone here to share your story.

Perhaps this tripulants in the submersive were passengers in a past life in the Titanic and went there to visit and got stuck. Just a thought.

Stay safe.
xxx
Old 22-06-2023, 10:41 PM
Oh my...may they all RIP. The world was watching so I'm sure many prayers are going their way. Oh my. :(

My comment...I do believe I am the only person that has never seen Titanic....
and never will.
I rem a couple times seeing the previews on the Big Screen and it was too much for me...I'm delicate flower.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Master

I’ve just got up this morning and saw the news that those guys in the sub have all died. So sad. I’ve been praying every day for them. I just hope it was a quick death.
Old 23-06-2023, 02:01 AM
A quote from a Professional ---''it would have been instantaneous''. Oh my gosh, did going down and
up 20 times cause the problem? This is awful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2023, 02:32 AM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
and never will
I wont either...... Its disrespectful to those who died....... Its not an attraction!!

Thats how I feel........
Old 23-06-2023, 05:21 AM
Master

It's just so terribly tragic . Prayers for them and all their loved ones.
With regard to the questions in post one these are my comments.
My son learnt about it at school briefly, but he became interested and he had a lot of books with photos of the captain , the staff, and some of the passengers , and lots of images of the ship itself inside and out etc. He/ we knew practically everything there was to know including many of their names etc and their "history" . He did an extensive project about it for school.
One of the most famous female survivors was a lady called Margaret Brown, and after the tragedy she became known as "the un-sinkable Molly Brown". She went on to become an activist for women's rights and died in New York in 1932 aged 65.
The original film about it was made in 1958 and is called "A night to remember". I have seen this film several times. For it's "day" I've got to say it was done really really well given the nature of it. I don't think it's 'ghoulish' to watch this film . I think it's to empathize with the horror of the situation and remember the victims. After all, I'm sure many of us have watched war films.
A few years ago, without any prompting, I had a dream that was so very vivid. I dreamt I was a passenger on the Titanic and it was as it was beginning to sink , and I was sat with Molly Brown. We had accepted our 'fate' and the 2 of us were sat inside in the quiet and just spending a few minutes in silence before we knew we had to go out into the chaos and panic.
I woke up before we left that peaceful place.
After that I often wonder if I was actually there.
Probably not. But another small strange thing.
As the ship sank, the band stood on deck and played "nearer my God to thee"...
Since I became poorly, and when I can't sleep I realise the only thing that soothes me is an hour piano mix of "Nearer my God to thee".
I find that seeing the images of the wreck at the bottom of the ocean very poignant and haunting , and I firmly believe it should never be taken from its resting place as they have attempted to do in the past.

But I find the events of the last few days with the submersible very distressing. Almost like the ghost of the titanic claiming more victims.
Old 23-06-2023, 07:52 AM
Guide

I am sorry for those souls who lost their lives' in this tragedy but I find it inappropriate to visit the wreck in the first place. The Titanic should be left alone in it's resting place for of all those who lost their lives and should not be used as a tourist attraction.
Old 23-06-2023, 08:07 AM
Master

The CEO of 'Ocean gate' was the pilot of the titan sub and as a consequence has sadly perished.
The sad irony of this is that his wife is the great great granddaughter of Isidor and Ida Strauss who both perished on the Titanic .
Old 23-06-2023, 09:09 AM
Master
Quite shocking. This was a very risky thing to do, and I'm surprised this was done before. The depth of the seas are just really creepy.

It was assumed they were stuck and couldn't get oxygen any more, slowly realizing they were doomed. Turned out they likely died instantly from an explosion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
and never will.
I wish I could say the same. It's an emotional drama, stereotypical of that era. The 90s (and 80s also) are over the top with its many drama songs and love stories. Ugh, not my thing at all..
Old 23-06-2023, 09:15 AM
Master

Hi Altair, forget the recent titanic film. That was based around a fictional love story.
The real film is the 1958 one that is purely based on the tragic story and true to fact and extremely sad and poignant .