Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Master
I’ve really paid for indulging- so much so it saw me go to prison..

But there is so much I like and desire, 4k computer for gaming, ps5, Xbox - stuff for streaming and blogging- it all adds up. Apartments cost 5-10grand+

Lucky the last two years I lived in a hostel for people with mental health but I had a meeting yesterday and they are looking to move me on..

Some where where I don’t relapse.. floating support…

So life is really looking after me apart from the voices and hallucinations lol

But I figured I’m creative???

Some how that’s life attracting to me… push me to my limits?? I think I’m cursed but some how I still manage to get 5k a month, it really helps but the business isn’t consistent but somehow it has been the last two years by the time I spend 200 on take outs 2500 on shopping online 400 on cigarettes and coffees another 100 a month my phone bills, insurance etc if I go out any where - I’ve saved up quite a lot the last two years because I haven’t been paying rent(the section I was under in hospital gives me free housing and care etc) so I saved up at least 60grand the last two years.. maybe life is giving me these situations so I can do my desires- like a deposit for a house$$$$$$

I’ve still got free housing and care and opportunities with this section in place I came here straight from the hospital but it’s the best thing that happened to me, prison and getting arrested constantly I just deteriorated??

But there are silver linings- && life gave me my family it made my wishes come true!!!

Gotta be some meaning to it all!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)