Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2023, 11:48 PM
Seeker

Is this a twin flame encounter or something else?

I have a pretty interesting story that Id like to share about something that has been going on with me over the last 2 months. Sometimes I think im just going crazy, but at the same time I think Im a pretty rational person and I cant tell whats happening with me. I never knew much about spirituality up until this point. I done some astrology reading but thats it. I grew up Jewish but lost interest in my 20s since I dont like organized religion, so I kind of believe in the spirit world a bit.

Anyway, so my story starts around 2 months ago when I went to get dinner. I went to this town where this girl (lets call her Zoey) I knew from my high school went to art school there for a summer. Strangely I remembered that even though I havent talked to this person for about 15 years now. I was decent friends with this girl in my high school and used to hang out with her, but havent really thought about her since then. I remember Zoey being super nice and kind and smart, but never really had any interest in her since a friend of mine liked her and out of respect I didnt want to get involved.

I dont know if Zoey had a thing for me or not in high school. She always liked listening to what I had to say and was a great listener. We had some weird interactions in that one time I remember saying something stupid to her face and she just kind of stood there staring at me. She used to laugh at me jokes alot and didnt mind talking to me. She also wrote me a letter when I was moving away for a short period of time and said "If I ever need someone to talk to to call her", which I dont remember talking to her on the phone much. I cant tell if she was just being nice or she wanted to holler at me.

So when I went home, it was bugging me if Zoey really went to this place or not for art school. So I went to google her and found out all this stuff about her. Shes did alot since high school. Has a good job, did alot of stuff in college and after college, just killing it at life. We also now have alot of the same interests and alot in common since Ive had many similar life experiences to her. I was kind of weirded out at first since I thought what the odds. I also thought she was sort of out of my league since shes doing so well and while my life isnt perfect, it could be better. I decided to try to reach her since she only lives 2 hours away from me now a days and maybe I could reconnect with her.

So I send her an email and 2 weeks go by and....nothing. Ok, well let me try social media. I had to make new accounts since I went off the grid for a while like alot of other people and strangely enough, she was my 2nd friend ever on one site. Well, this time and I try to add her and....she doesnt accept my request. Strange. Ok, well I'll try her on one more site....and blocked. Very weird. I have pics of me and her best friend in them (that she still talks to), so its not like she doesnt know who I am. I also sent her a message just saying some basic stuff such as "oh hey Zoey, its been forever. I see your doing really awesome with your career and love to have coffee to catch up. I love to hear about all your adventures and listen to what you have going on now a days". Somehow thats block worthy lol?

So I decided to dig a bit deeper since this totally doesnt seem like who she was in high school. I know people change, but this seems quite drastic, considering Ive added many other friends from high school and nobody has blocked me (only 1 didnt add me but she was kinda mean anyway lol). So I went through as much public info as I can about her, and I ended up finding out some very dark stuff.

So a few years back she dated a guy who ended up being a total fraud. What makes things worse is that this guy looked similar to me and had some similar interests. Zoey has a history of self esteem issues (I remember she had some issues in high school, but at my high school who didnt lol) and I think this guy just made her feel 100x worse. Based on the things this guy said, I have a feeling she was used and this guy just dumped her. I could be wrong, but my track record in guessing girls boyfriends is pretty on par and this guy just looked like a sociopath.

So now you would think the story is over based on what Im telling you....except its not. So I reached out to this one girl I knew (who we will call Amanda), that I also havent talked to in 15 years. This girl knows Zoey's best friend and Zoey's best friend (who Ill call Spring) is kinda like what connects these people together. Surprisingly, Amanda wants to talk to me about some other stuff in my life, but also according to another girl I talked to, still talks to Spring....who talks to Zoey. Amanda has been trying to call me for like a month now but due to life and being busy we havent been able to talk, but this situation is still going.

What makes me think this might be a twin flame situation is that it seems like theres a bunch of work I need to do to in order to get this situation to go anywhere. What also makes this a potential twin flame situation is just how I felt when I saw Zoey again. I havent talked to this girl in 15 years but all of a sudden, Ive grown this huge affinity for this girl. I always thought she was a nice person in high school and I dunno if its because we are older now or what, but now its like I really want to meet with her again to see what the deal is. We both have a stupid amount of common and Ive never even met someone who is so similar to me, so its interesting in general if I could just have one conversation with her to see if anything is there or not.

Also all of a sudden, its like my history of depression and self esteem issues has just suddenly disappeared. I have this burst of energy and this thrist for life all of a sudden. Up until this point, I was kind of going through the motions in life and feeling whatever, but all of a sudden, Im just feeling high on life. I been going out more, working out more, like I dont get it. I havent even met this person again face to face yet Im feeling so strange about it all.

The way I look at this situation, its like Ive had an awakening yet Zoey is still in great pain. Shes had alot of life changes in general over the last few years (who hasnt from COVID) and been dealing with alot, so Im not mad that she blocked me but just more sad if anything. I can kind of feel her pain in that what happened to her was probably awful. I on the other hand arent really feeling any pain and been super upbeat....its a very strange situation indeed.

I like some feedback since Im not sure if im just going insane or if something is really going on here. I been thinking about Zoey quite a bit lately. I been trying to balance the thought process in that in one sense I dont want to forget about her since I like this girl, but on the other hand I dont want her to consume my thoughts. Im sure if she was here she wouldnt want me to think about her 24/7 and I guess I just hope she can be happy again some day. I remember looking her up once a few years ago and saw she was overseas and I thought "oh damn, Zoey is gone. Well I hope shes happy wherever she is". Well she did come back but at that time I didnt think Id ever see her again but here we are.
Old 25-10-2023, 12:44 PM
Sending you a pm, no big deal...sometimes I get tired giving my opinions online publicly, that's all.
Thanks for making all the paragraphs ..made it easy to read!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru