Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Is my expierence so called astral projection?

Hi all friends,

In 2012 I got an experience during meditation listening to an Indian mantra after around 30 minutes of deep breathing and kundalini meditation. I lay down on the floor, listening to the music with my eyes closed. Suddenly I felt I was floating in the dark universe, stars were moving near to and then away from me. At that time I didn't know anything about astral projection. I told myself that its not real, because I was lying on the floor, definitely not in the universe. "It's illusion, it's illusion, it's just illusion!" I kept reminding myself... Around 1 - 2 minutes later that illusion disappeared.
Around 10 minutes later another illusion appeared to me. I suddenly felt I was lying in a crystal palace, on the crystal floor of that crystal palace. I never saw such palace in any movie or tv program. It's not a palace on the Earth. My eyes were closed but I saw it. I had to keep reminding myself again, "It's illusion, it's illusion, it's illusion..." Around 2 minutes later that illusion disappeared.

I didn't ever hear about astral projection at that time.

Months later my mom died of cancer. I missed her so much and searched online a lot about afterlife and got know that we have many lives and our souls can get out of our bodies and live forever.

Can anyone experienced in AP let me know if my experience is so called Astral Projection?

Sorry for my not-good English, it's not my first tongue.

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2016, 05:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by billzhoudu
Hi all friends,

In 2012 I got an experience during meditation listening to an Indian mantra after around 30 minutes of deep breathing and kundalini meditation. I lay down on the floor, listening to the music with my eyes closed. Suddenly I felt I was floating in the dark universe, stars were moving near to and then away from me. At that time I didn't know anything about astral projection. I told myself that its not real, because I was lying on the floor, definitely not in the universe. "It's illusion, it's illusion, it's just illusion!" I kept reminding myself... Around 1 - 2 minutes later that illusion disappeared.
Around 10 minutes later another illusion appeared to me. I suddenly felt I was lying in a crystal palace, on the crystal floor of that crystal palace. I never saw such palace in any movie or tv program. It's not a palace on the Earth. My eyes were closed but I saw it. I had to keep reminding myself again, "It's illusion, it's illusion, it's illusion..." Around 2 minutes later that illusion disappeared.

Months later my mom died of cancer. I missed her so much and searched online a lot about afterlife and got know that we have many lives and our souls can get out of our bodies and live forever.

Can anyone experienced in AP let me know if my experience is so called Astral Projection?

Thanks!

its hard to say, does it really matter what it was?

You may of been in the dream world (with everything you experienced as being symbolism) or astrally projected and experiencing real otherworld places. (You dont have to be asleep to be in the dream world and picking up things vividly as we even dream when awake eg day dream). We can experience many things during meditation but they arent necessarily an astral projection. Feeling floaty or lighter is common during kundalini meditations as ones vibration raises.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi sea-dove,

Thank you for your reply.
It matters because I am trying to get out of my body, but I fail again and again. I cannot even get those illusions now. I feel frustrated.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi sea-dove,

It matters because I am trying to get out of my body, but I fail again and again. I cannot even get those illusions now. I feel frustrated.

I tend to have more fun with lucid dreaming then I do with astral projection. When Ive astral projected, I often used to get stuck in my house. Its rather boring in my home after the novelity of things like mid air summersaults or touching my roof wore off, rarely anything else about there. (I did learn to project out of my home but my dreams are far more creative and interesting)
Old 12-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi all friends,

Thanks!

Hi Billzhoudu,
I get the strong sense that you were feeling the beginning part of OBE's, with the stars then the palace. Your insistence that they were not real resulted in the visions ending. Had you let yourself go with the visions, I'm sure you would have fully astral projected. Read up on DutchieXX's posts, as he has posted some excellent methods for AP. It wasn't too long ago that he didn't think AP was real, but now if you read his posts progressively, you will see that not only does he learn AP is real, but he has had some incredible experiences while he was AP'ing. Best Wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 12-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi all friends,

Thanks!

This is what I call (and some others) Etheric or Mental Projections. Astral projections use the Astral body which is accessible when the body sleeps, Mental Projections use a body in the auric field referred to in some traditions as the mental body. Etheric Projections use the Etheric body which is another 'layer' in the auric field.

If you saw no body, not even just a glowing ether type vapor around you then you most likely projected via the mental body. It is also able to go inside crystals, the blood stream and out into space and other dimensions. It is most easily accessed during meditation. Basically your consciousness leaves then body for a short period and goes into what ever dimension or space is an equal match to the vibration of the consciousness.

I have made a great many trips this way over the last years, both to places here in the Earth Plane and beyond. I've even met people who have gone to the same places I have and we've been able to discuss them.

We each have a favored way to project, mine is via bodies other than the astral body as the astral body is only able to access earth realms and the 4th dimension, but other body's with increased frequency levels can access much high dimensions.

There is a trade off though - the astral body tends to be just like waking life. Where as the other body's access realms which are far more translucent and things don't appear very solid. The higher up in realms one goes the more light drenched everything is and the harder it is to make out detail. The 5th and 6th dimensions are great for exploring though as things are fairly easy to see and only a little translucent and only a little more light drenched than a sunny day on Earth, so one doesn't get 'white-out' effect.

So is my first hand experience exploring realms beyond the earth realm.
Old 18-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hi sea-dove,

You were seeing images projected into your mind from the veil or astral plane. Perhaps you are unable to get out of body because you are being blocked in some way.
Old 21-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Sojourner2013,
Thank you I will read DutchieXX's posts.

Hi GaiaWSO,
I guess I were blocked by fear.

Hi CrystalSong,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Can you see dead people when you do projection? I want to get out of my body because I want to find my mother. She died of cancer in 2012. Buddha told his students that our souls will never die. Our souls just reincarnate. Buddha also told his students that our souls will be punished after this life because of our bad karma or awarded because of our good karma. I want to know my mother's fate now. If she is in trouble, I hope I can help her.
Old 21-08-2016, 06:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
This is what I call (and some others) Etheric or Mental Projections.

I think they were what I'd probably call mental projections too rather then astral projection.

It seems not many are distinguishing between the things.
Old 21-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi Sojourner2013,
Thank you I will read DutchieXX's posts.

Hi GaiaWSO,
I guess I were blocked by fear.

Hi CrystalSong,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Can you see dead people when you do projection? I want to get out of my body because I want to find my mother. She died of cancer in 2012. Buddha told his students that our souls will never die. Our souls just reincarnate. Buddha also told his students that our souls will be punished after this life because of our bad karma or awarded because of our good karma. I want to know my mother's fate now. If she is in trouble, I hope I can help her.

I know your post was to cyrstalsong but I thought I'd reply to this due to what I know from my experiences.

You cant always visit someone who has passed over, it would all depend on where they are.

Also there is a rest time after death once they move on, which seems to vary depending on the death eg my uncle came to visit me on what appeared to be his first visit to me it, it could of been over 10 years after his tragic death (he died in an motorbike accident.. I forgot just how long after it was now but it was a very long time to me but to him it wasnt long I dont think. Time different where he was).

He was asking me things he would of known had he visited back before then.. it was like he was unaware of what had occurred in his absence and this was the first chance he'd had to try to catch up with what was going on with the family since he passed.

People who move on without such tragic deaths may be ready to visit back sooner if they wanted to do so.

Im not sure how you could help your mother if she's properly passed on and not stuck in the lower astral (in which she then shouldnt be in any trouble). I believe our grief can emotionally pain those who have passed.