Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Master
Put your faith in Christ for salvation

We all need the blood atonement of Jesus Christ to be saved from the just punishment of a lifetime of breaking God's law. Put your faith in Him and turn from your sinful ways. This is the only way.
Old 05-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Master

this is legalism, Jesus never actually said this if you read his words
Old 05-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Master
This is the proper understanding of scripture when you read the Bible in context.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
This is the proper understanding of scripture when you read the Bible in context.

Then explain why Jesus says this -
"A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Jesus doesn't say this man has to believe in any particular thing, but that he just has to be good. So if I say to you that being good is what God desires most, am I wrong?
There are many other examples where God judges based on this
If believing Jesus died for me makes me good then what is wrong with this, but if saying this is the only way then you have to ignore all the places where God and Jesus talks about a person being able to be good.
That's fine. We will find out one day who got it right! That's the beauty of this, we have a choice what to believe about God and one day we will know. There will always be a great variety of opinions on this subject till then.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:16 AM
ImthatIm

I say thank you God, that you sent your Son and he shed his Blood that if I choose, I have a route to the Father.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I say thank you God, that you sent your Son and he shed his Blood that if I choose, I have a route to the Father.

' I have a route to the Father.'

What about Christians who don't believe in the crucifixion, are they blocked from this route ?
Old 05-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Experiencer

ty vince!!
Old 05-12-2018, 09:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' I have a route to the Father.'

What about Christians who don't believe in the crucifixion, are they blocked from this route ?

The route is not blocked to anyone, all are welcome and even assisted if they so desire.
But their own thoughts & desires may hold them back.

The concept of the crucifixion and blood of christ jesus is not required.

Only a moral mind and a desire for the Creator/God entity to transform us into a christed being with his very essence is necessary.....HIS LOVE & VERY ESSENCE IS THE ""TRUE"" LIFE GIVING BLOOD.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The route is not blocked to anyone, all are welcome and even assisted if they so desire.
But their own thoughts & desires may hold them back.

The concept of the crucifixion and blood of christ jesus is not required.

Only a moral mind and a desire for the Creator/God entity to transform us into a christed being with his very essence is necessary.....HIS LOVE & VERY ESSENCE IS THE ""TRUE"" LIFE GIVING BLOOD.

Yes Neil I agree with you 100%

Some Early Christians did not believe Jesus was crucified and there are many Documents/Scriptures available to read promoting this.

His ESSENCE is most definitely the route.... but in the end ' To each their own '
Old 05-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
ty vince!!

Oh dear.... the loaded question you posted previously has gone down the ' Rabbit Hole ' and dissapeared.