Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Knower

What does it mean when different healers read you differently?

Below is a long rambly thing that I went into some detail on. If you don't want to read it, the main question is below the second hyphen line.

----------------------

I'm trying to pursue what is probably a fairly difficult entity extraction. And I start trying to do it on my own, but I gte very overwhelmed and stop because I have no idea what I'm doing and I simply don't feel strong enough to wrestle them out of my body. I can't do all directions at once. If I focus on one something grabs me from another. Things fly around me and distract me. And it is insanely hard to keep focus when your body is getting thrown all over the place, especially when you don't know what the hell you're doing.

So I've gone back to trying to find people to do it for me. Although the three most recent seem to all have had a different view of what was going on in my aura and chakras.

I saw a reiki practitioner, her teacher who is a psychic, and a shaman.

The last on I'm suspicious of honestly, because when she was done with her work, she addressed things I brought up from the past in terms of what happened then, rather than how it relates to my problems now. It felt like she was trying to focus on the most tangible aspects rather than address my current problems. And I feel like any guides she would have consulted would have known what specifically needed to be addressed unless they purposefully withheld info (which quite frankly screws with my morale so much I don't know why they would, I spent all of yesterday crying and yelling and stamping my feet in frustration over not being able to abandon everything because I am still stuck with this godawful mess that won't leave me alone).

But anyway, I've been told everything is aligned but my root, I've been told my throat chakra was really screwy because of my relationship with my father, and I've been told my throat and sacral chakras we're fully empty due to my previous drug use (by the one I am more suspicious of).

The middle one, the psychic, I have some faith in her abilities because I asked her to read my cat, and after the phone call I went into the room and my cat hissed at me, which she never ever does. This woman also said angels said I have to do this alone. Which infuriates me, but I was hopeful to at least get it further cooraborated by others.

The first women (and the second) I felt more clearly energy being applied to my body. She didn't respond very well to the vice like thing in my head, which to be fair, she said it was just energy and I dropped it and didn't speak up. It was a hard vice trying to stay as tight as possible. That is nothing I've ever experienced as energy. But I hoped she would know what she was doing and move through things properly. So my bad there.

The third one I felt something, but I was unable to tell whether it was her, or the entities screwing with me.

I mean I don't know...

Things the third one said, some of it made sense, but some of it also didn't, but we had run out of time and I decided not to bother with too many questions other than if it is normal for the energy body to relive the wounds and act exactly the same as the entities had (she claims even after removal clients feel bruising which makes hem think nothing was removed). Her answers where inconclusive.

Mm.... I don't know. I'm frankly confused as to why they aren't saying the same things now.

I mean I suppose it is frankly possibly my energy body changed through all these times, but my mental and emotional state has been the same throughout, and I would think there would be better overlap.

I don't know. A witch I have been seeing too actually hasn't seemed to help. Last I asked he simply said it takes time but I've felt nothing change. He used tarot. Said I needed a house and body exorcism. Then that something was in my home causing it. Then apparently when I burned a sigil like thing someone else had drawn, it was all okay.

I'm seeing another shaman, and then maybe one more reader. Hopefully from one of them I get some continuity if not answers or healings sigh.

------------------------------

But in the meantime, are there any reasons healers might come up with different readings that don't revolve around them being frauds or unskilled?