Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
I know better if we are connected or not.
If I can't decide, who can? Nobody.
No one know better than I do.
Do you ever doubt the connection yourself? I only ask because you seem to be upset that another is questioning it, and I wonder if maybe they're triggering your own doubts?
Old 10-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
There isn't that much information to go off, though in truth I don't know if there's really ever enough information for third parties to know one way or the other whether there's a connection or not - I think the only person who can know for absolutely sure is you yourself, ValVan.

Yes, the paucity of information most times, at best prompts other perspectives that may be of use to the original poster depending on how the dialogue unrolls it would seem. As it happens more information has emerged kind of tangentially.

Old 10-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, the paucity of information most times, at best prompts other perspectives that may be of use to the original poster depending on how the dialogue unrolls it would seem. As it happens more information has emerged kind of tangentially.

Right, as I say I don't know if we can ever be 100% sure about the connection that may or may not exist between other people, though more information may help to clarify matters a little :)

Last edited by A human Being : 11-03-2018 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Do you ever doubt the connection yourself? I only ask because you seem to be upset that another is questioning it, and I wonder if maybe they're triggering your own doubts?

They are not triggering my doubts. I just don't like when people think they know my own things better than I do..
It is like when someone always say I am so smart o am so pretty I am so attractive. You just don't like arrogant people.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
They are not triggering my doubts. I just don't like when people think they know my own things better than I do..
It is like when someone always say I am so smart o am so pretty I am so attractive. You just don't like arrogant people.

Then if I might be so bold, why did you post your topic if you know yourself so well?

You carp about people who have bothered to reply and If you already know the answers you've wasted their time.

If it was to reduce your confusion, fine. - Sometimes writing it out can help rationalise a problem. But you've hardly been gracious about people replying.
You reveal more about yourself in your replies to people's replies.
Is it any wonder you're in the situation you're in?

Old 11-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Then if I might be so bold, why did you post your topic if you know yourself so well?

You carp about people who have bothered to reply and If you already know the answers you've wasted their time.

If it was to reduce your confusion, fine. - Sometimes writing it out can help rationalise a problem. But you've hardly been gracious about people replying.
You reveal more about yourself in your replies to people's replies.
Is it any wonder you're in the situation you're in?

I know so well there's connection.
My question here is what connection type it is.
Im not asking people if there is connection.
You get the wrong point.
So there's no need for people to tell me if there's connection between me and the other person. You just need to answer what connection type it is.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Master

emotional attachments cast confusion.

in the haze of the emotions. The story of 'why' emerges. And low and behold! You begin to insert a type of connection to it. eg. soul mate, twin flame, mirror soul, karmic mate.

when you get over playing with the story. You'll walk a new phase of your life.
How long that will come to be. That's what no one knows!
Old 11-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
I know so well there's connection.
My question here is what connection type it is.
Im not asking people if there is connection.
You get the wrong point.
So there's no need for people to tell me if there's connection between me and the other person. You just need to answer what connection type it is.

Let me ask - does this boy claim to have a connection with you? Now? Has he said so? Can you describe what he believes it to be?
(Just asking to fill in information.)

There's plenty of belief in the idea of "soul connection" so if you believe that's what it is, that's what it is. I don't know if you can sub-type it in
your case. It sounds pretty unique.

Old 11-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

A connection, by definition, is supposed to be mutual. Judging by what you have wrote, and the fact that guy ignored you reaching out to him, and did not take steps to reconnect, it does not sound like a connection at all.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Pathfinder
We will know the truth after we die. Many things will be unfolded.
I really miss my soul family.