Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Newbie ;)

What difference in life experience is between indigo adult and normal adult?

I would like to know on what difference in life experience is between indigo adult and normal adult. How do indigo adult feel like during growth up?
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Old 12-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Master

I certainly couldn't speak on behalf of all 'indigo's' everywhere but I can speak for me and about what I felt (and have heard others say similar things).

I just remember that from a very early age feeling very restricted in pretty much any human structured establishment. .. I instinctively rebelled against any system I felt disharmony within. I always felt very boxed in and felt as though my style of learning and expression was not allowed the freedom it needed... I felt very trapped.

Most of the time though, growing up I didn't really know how to express these feelings and it expressed itself as frustration, resistance to authority and rebelliousness.

In contrast to how my older siblings responded in the same environments... they were much easier to 'mould' where they learnt to get by by acting in a manner they were expected to act... for some reason I responded by simply... turning a bit feral lol.
I wasn't intentionally trying to act out... I was simply acting in my nature at that time.

I was a child of the 80's/90's. ..
I think if you were to ask a kid-indigo now you would probably get quite a different answer.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oem7110
I would like to know on what difference in life experience is between indigo adult and normal adult. How do indigo adult feel like during growth up?
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

What do you mean by suggestions? Do you feel that you may be an indigo adult?
Old 12-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
I just remember that from a very early age feeling very restricted in pretty much any human structured establishment. .. I instinctively rebelled against any system I felt disharmony within... I felt very trapped.

I always question about what I actually get in term of values from what I am doing, such as
why do I need to learn if I don't use it ...
why do I need to do the same job everyday without understanding the purpose ...
It seems that I feel comfortable on following how nature works [thinking as a whole] instead of how human society works [thinking as an individual].

I like to work on how any system works, but don't like to work on how to get the job done.

Am I indigo adult?
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions :>
Old 12-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Master
i suggest you just be the most honest expression of your self you can be and forgo the new agey labels.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
I certainly couldn't speak on behalf of all 'indigo's' everywhere but I can speak for me and about what I felt (and have heard others say similar things).

I just remember that from a very early age feeling very restricted in pretty much any human structured establishment. .. I instinctively rebelled against any system I felt disharmony within. I always felt very boxed in and felt as though my style of learning and expression was not allowed the freedom it needed... I felt very trapped.

Most of the time though, growing up I didn't really know how to express these feelings and it expressed itself as frustration, resistance to authority and rebelliousness.
I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. And what you posted raised some questions in me. I'm curious about what you wanted to (but were restricted and frustrated about) explore in life? what did you really want to learn about? did you find ways to do this experiencing and learning (and can you share examples)?

Not just spirituality and psychic things, but other interests too.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

When I was a teen, I already know that Truth cannot be found in human structured establishment ,
but only be found in nature based on natural law .
If anyone is doing against Truth - natural law, it can only exist a short period of time in our society and would be disappeared ...
Old 12-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oem7110
I always question about what I actually get in term of values from what I am doing, such as
why do I need to learn if I don't use it ...
why do I need to do the same job everyday without understanding the purpose ...
It seems that I feel comfortable on following how nature works [thinking as a whole] instead of how human society works [thinking as an individual].

I like to work on how any system works, but don't like to work on how to get the job done.

Am I indigo adult?
Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you very much for any suggestions :>

Yes, I can understand and resonate with what you said. It took me many years to find something I could do which allowed me to feel as though I was here... living on purpose... I struggled for a long time in the work force holding down a 'regular' job.

I got given some great advice on SF in a beautiful thread called 'For us'
Old 12-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Master

Sorry... lol submitted to early.

Libby Scorp on the 'for us' thread gave me some wonderful advice a few weeks ago along the lines of grounding, looking after yourself and also personal purpose... maybe you could check that thread out?

Back to one of your question's...
Do you feel that you could be indigo? I turned the question back around again
I couldn't tell you that but if you resonate with with it and it feels true to your journey... then perhaps you could be.

For me... after my awakening... it was as though all the pieces of my puzzle came together... and I began to understand why things happened the way that they did as I was growing up.
I was sharing on SF one day in the spirituality section and it was another member here who suggested that maybe I could be. I let the thought settle for a while and gradually came to feel as though as a child growing up I certainly exhibited indigo traits... mostly though, it felt true for me but...
Lol but... the label didn't change the fact that I am also just who I am... it simply helped to make some sense of my life it was just another piece in the overall picture... if that makes sense
Old 12-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. And what you posted raised some questions in me. I'm curious about what you wanted to (but were restricted and frustrated about) explore in life? what did you really want to learn about? did you find ways to do this experiencing and learning (and can you share examples)?

Not just spirituality and psychic things, but other interests too.

I don't really have and never really have had much in the way of pshyhcic abilities lol.

I was quite sensitive though which made school very difficult at times... I actually only did a total of about 6- 8 years formal schooling in the 90's because I struggled so much. I was always very concerned about equality and used to become quite upset when I felt people (including school mates) were being oppressed or poorly represented.

Performing arts (drama in paticular) were a great save for me... sort of allowed me a safe and creative outlet to explore alot of feelings and (taboo) social issues... via the form of scriptwritting and performing. Also... anything which involved being outdoors was highly beneficial. .. it allows for grounding and better mental flow lol nature is the greatest classroom.

The education system changed a fair bit in the years after I left... it began to cater much more for students who are not as traditionally, academically focused and began to offer programs for kids who needed to be out doing something while learning skills rather then just the typical book learning... looking back I can see that I probably would have benefited from something like that.