Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Guide

Unhappy Too Many Blockages Causing Me to Be INVISIBLE?!?!

Hi,

I don't yet know a lot about chakra's yet. I do know my heart chakra is unbalanced. I have also been told I have blockages, and or too much negative energy in my aura or energy field?

I made this post because I was reading another's post on how they are attracting others to them based on the work that they've done for themselves on unblocking their chakra's.

My issue for the last 2 years or so now...I'm guessing I'm vibrating at a very low frequency at this time in my life. People ignore me, practically run me over on the side walk - about 98% of the time. I tested this theory once about a year and a half ago, about how I could see people moving out of the way about .5 - 1 block away from me, as we walked towards one another...sounds awful, I ran right smack into this lady and she stared right at me the whole time, and as we came closer and closer, I moved more over to the right but it didn't matter.

Another time, I stopped right in front of these people - they were a few feet away, and I turned my back to them, they still walked right into me.

When I would juice fast, and be a few days in, people would move out of the way - as in 2-5 people wide, would single file, as they passed me, when off juicing, NEVER. It seems worse lately. I'm moving right off onto the grass, even when they have space. Or I have to stop and squish over, there is something wrong with my energies.. It doesn't feel good.

Another thing I read on the other post was about they, used to be too nice, but now they feel their energies are more stable & perhaps give them greater confidence.

Do you think this is what is going on here? Blockages causing me to be unseen? Or deprived of respect?

I guess I grow angrier with time as well, horrible outcomes in my work life and health. I guess I'm fading.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
Hi,

I guess I grow angrier with time as well, horrible outcomes in my work life and health. I guess I'm fading.

Hello,

I often suggest anger management to resolve these issues. There needs to be a desire for this or Any effort is wasted.

There seems to be a need to hold on to the anger. That is because the reasons for the anger are seen as the problem and not the energy of anger itself.

The resuly of uncontrolled anger you know about. You grow angrier over time, create horrible outcomes in your life, as well as poor health.

Yet you do have free choice. These things can be changed.

Those invisibility experience you describe are very interesting. My guess is that your energy field is so low that it can not be sensed by those you encounter.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Guide

Hmm, Thanks John, nice insight. I have been wanting to work on this for some time with someone. I am awaiting a Psychiatrist appointment this August.

The anger has been growing for 3+ years, and I have a "T" I see more so regularly and I have been trying to work on ways with her to change it at times, but not always as I have had too much going on in other area's that always need assistance first. Anyhow, I am hoping to get a better grasp of things overall, shortly.

Also, to change my perspectives, and acceptance of certain things I cannot change.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:

Also, to change my perspectives, and acceptance of certain things I cannot change.

Hi,

The primary goal in life is to be happy. How to deal with circumstances which are unhealthy for us can be a challange.

I wish you well in these undertakings. If there is any thing I can do to encourage you in any way, I will.

John

Old 21-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Master

May I suggest shamanic healing on this since it deals with clearing traumas out of your energy field, so the body can release the emotions it has stored up, and good health can start to flow in.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Ascender
... so the body can release the emotions it has stored up, and good health can start to flow in.

Hello Gr33nLuv,
Sorry to hear about your "Invisible" dilemma. Maybe that's to be expected when we open up to practicing chakrawork. Not everyone is interested in becoming self-aware and so a gap can be created between oneself and society. But rest assured the gap will diminish with time as you learn to live inside yourself , other than "beside one's self".

There is the flip side of course.
How would like to be seen by all and sundry. Pointed at, noticed and stared at, spoken of, made fun of, whenever and wherever you might be. I'd take the invisibility side of the spectrum every time.

Lately I've been thinking about the term, "the Land of Milk and Honey", and how this relates to the chakras. How sometimes like a honey hive the body can be, with nectar dripping from the ribs. How like milk that the bones can circulate throughout the body. How like a green and healthy Land where one can live in peace and harmony.

You're anything but "Invisible".
Old 22-07-2017, 02:26 AM
Guide

Happy has been hard work. Happy isn't here often. Thank you John.

Hi Melahin, I am considering seeing an advanced energy healer, though I found her through instagram. I don't know anyone else to ask. It may be odd for some to understand, being an adult and not having anyone in my life. So I tend to not have anyone to ask for referrals. People come and go in my life very quickly. But yes, someone also mentioned I have a lot of negative energy in my field - lots of trauma in my past, and I've come to realize in the last 3-4 months that it is this built up emotion that is leaking out of my body through my hips - & any time I have emotional upsets, my body gives out on me. Dealing with CFS the last year and a half now, and hair loss for two years (that was from a dry fast) but there is no balance within, no chi flow, a sad sick system. The CFS has just started to become better in the last month in a half once I slowed things down, and gave myself rest from unhealthy situations.

I am waiting to start saving money to go see a TCM. & to try out this healer. I also just broke another juice fast, as the emotions were overwhelming today. I'm at the point where I just cannot deal with people relationships anymore, not that I ever have. & being human - I NEED it, I'm crumbling. I need touch. I need comfort, and I don't know how to find it within.

I know, more info than what was needed.

Hi Kine Lea,

I have never practiced knowingly. I feel I lived inside myself the first 3 years, and I allowed this industry I work in to break me. I didn't have a balanced life, or strong foundation in support, and when I started to crumble, all the hard work I'd built to be and feel as a better person, is gone.

I have had the ladder in which you speak as well, I had that first, until I could not handle it anymore.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Guide

I'm not giving up on happy, I just have a lot more work to do, to understand, and release.
Old 22-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Master

It is all within though.

After watching a movie about shamanistic healing in the beginning of this month, and then doing a soul retrieval on myself; both going backwards to heal wounds and forward to let a future me inform my present self, is one of those things that is bringing in more balance into my life bit by bit. But there is also a lot of release of baggage I have stored up in my body, so it kinda comes in phases of being in a good place, and being a bit exhausted. Not sure it has to be that way, but when you have dug yourself into a hole, I guess at least to some extent (until you learn to fly) you have crawl your way back out. Still I had to first get my mind and body into a state where I was ready to do the soul retrieval myself. So first step is from my point to rejuvenate the mind, and detoxify the body. I like the practice of allowing the body to feel how it feels, without projecting any image onto why it feels the way it does. It both heals the mind and the body. For me also it is a detoxify of the unbalanced emotions in my body, rather than a focus on food.

I have done Strala yoga and swimming to get the body and mind in a good place; these days I spend more time meditating and visualizing good stuff.

You can always use the Healing Request section to ask for help
Old 22-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm not giving up on happy, I just have a lot more work to do, to understand, and release.

Hi,

Happy can be like a mind game. There are things which happen to every one of us which we Dislike Intensely. That is okay. However how we let that energy play out in our life is quite another story.

I do a massive amount of energy work myself. Not the kind that you are looking for I suspect. The path to self empowerment for me has involved learning to appreciate what has happened with me, why it has happened, and what I can do with it energetically speaking.

I foster a love bond with my higher self and study various things that inform me about working with my human psychie.

I encourage you to have fun and be adventurous as you undertake this work you speak about. See it all as an adventure. Perception is everything in my world. Create that outlook on life you would like to have not the one you ended up with as a result of your life circumstances.

Do not resige yourself to being any less than authentically Happy.

John