Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-02-2014, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

favorite crystal

Ive recently been looking more into getting crystals or gemstones. either to wear or meditate with. I know everyone is different and each person has their own reasons for a certain crystal

But i was just wondering what crystal is personally your favorite?
and what it means to you and what you feel its energy has done for you
Old 07-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Ascender

Gray hematite.

It was the heaviest stone in my first grab bag lapidary starter's kit, and I just thought it was beautiful. Since most of the metaphysical books I read (I was too young to make the distinction between spirituality and science) always concentrated on the silicates and quartzes, I thought this one was interesting.

It's basically rust. It's oxidized iron, but it can become a magnetic metal when heated. Maybe because I was ungrounded, I just liked to hold something so grounding as hematite. Maybe it was its hue, its lustre, and its weight, but I always associated the stone with a very intense power.

My favorite changes, though. A while ago I was really into amber. Hematite just felt too cold for me. Now it's red jasper.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Siverbutterfly101

hello i'am new to this forum.

my favorite is: Amethyst, crystal, fluorite.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:11 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

I love them all. Rutilated quartz, moldavite, herkimer diamonds, fluorite, amethyst, selenite, real/natural citrine, carnealen, labradorite, apatite, moonstone, gemmy blue kyanite, obsidian, real diamonds, and the list goes on!lol
Old 12-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Pathfinder
I really love tigers eye, rose quartz, green aventurine and labradorite (: Jade, iceland spar and blue lace agate are also a favorite.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Master
Moldavite, Nuummite, Lemurian Seed Quartz, Baltic Amber, Libyan Desert Glass, Indochinite, Rainbow Moonstone, Danburite.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Kaie

I have so many favorites, today (and lately) I have been working with Ruby.

However, I just got a new Auralite 23 and I cannot put it down :-)
Old 17-02-2014, 05:18 PM
SpiritualCrystal

Color GARNET

I love Garnet!!!!
Old 19-02-2014, 03:09 AM
SpacePilot

I have so many favorites I have to say it's mostly the piece rather than the type of stone or crystal, but if I had to pick one, it would be Tourmaline.
Old 19-02-2014, 04:42 AM
Njosnavelin

I really like selenite, moldavite, rhodonite, natural citrine, adventurine, rose quartz