Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Knower
That's so interesting! But it makes sense... I believe that everything exists in non-physical, or astral form. Perhaps it was a gift from your Higher-self <3
Old 14-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Do they have crystals there that don't exist on earth?

Also what about the fifth dimension? What would crystals be like there?
I imagine they do have crystals that we don't have, I haven't seen any yet though. When I went to that crystal shop it was a lot of Geodes but they were so perfect every little crystal in them was perfectly perfect, I even asked her about Moldavite and she asked me why everyone has been talking about it lately and said when they did have it they sold it for 5$ a gram. I've seen some massive chunks of Moldavite in projections that made my mouth water lol. As far as the 5th dimension I haven't seen any crystals when I've gone to the light-realms but I'm not even 100% if those light-realms would be considered a 4th or 5th dimension to be honest. I imagine they probably do have them though because the light-realms are all about spiritual growth, evolution, and energy. The water they drink is infused with solar magnetic energy and everything. So they probably have super-charged crystals if they do have them.
Old 18-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Master

I used to dream about a crystal too when praying for clearing my solar and sacral chakras. It was a bit like sunstone or stillbite. It had golden orange brown flecks. Wonder if it was an ethereal crystal ?