Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-09-2023, 08:36 AM
Master

Footprints...

.."my precious child, I love you and will never leave you. When you saw only one set of footprints , it was then that I carried you ".....

This is a true story that happened this morning.....

My husband took the dog on his normal morning walk between 5 am and 5 .20 am prior to him going to work.
It was still dark but the ground was dry and the air was still.
My husband takes the dog on the same route each morning which is basically in a "square" around the block.

So this morning after he came back he's telling me this...
All the way around his walk there were "footprints" on the pavement which looked like wet footprints of a child barefoot. And these prints continued all around the same walk that he always does .

But how can this make sense at that time in the morning ??
A child would not be out at this time on its own with wet feet , and certainly the prints would not have carried the whole route for very far if wet.
Also, even if it was a child out for some reason with an adult , where were the other set of prints ???

Any thoughts ????
Old 07-09-2023, 06:40 PM
Master
They could have been done at a different time and just showed up then due to moisture conditions,were they barefoot prints?If with an adult they could have had shoes on letting the child go bare føot or it coul be The Phantom Child of the East coast.(I don't know if bare feet will constantly produce something that repels water,like if you write with your finger on glass/mirror especially if your fingers a bit greasy,when steam coverr it later ,the writing appears)
Old 07-09-2023, 07:19 PM
Administrator
This could be taken as a sign with what is going on, to let you know they are always with you.
Especially with his son. This could also signify that little olive is walking with him.

Namaste
Old 07-09-2023, 09:18 PM
Master
Yeh that sounds better! :)
Old 08-09-2023, 09:16 AM
Master

Hi to both of you, I appreciate your comments.
Yes pod, the footprints were barefoot.
And I too thought of little Olive Native.
Anyway, the plot thickens as I asked my husband this morning had the footprints gone ?
He told me that the footprints from yesterday were gone, but on the other side of the road they were there, except this time there were 2 sets, side by side , and both child like prints and both barefoot.
It's really odd. Yes, walk barefoot on the beach etc, but not often you see kiddies walking along the footpath barefoot.
My husband said he didn't mention the second lot in case I thought he was going mad !!! ( That's a joke isn't it? Me think
HE'S mad !!!!!!!......)
Old 08-09-2023, 02:28 PM
Master
I was looking in the charity shop the other day and spotted items with both angel and Olive on as names. (was looking for cups for my sister as I got her hubby one with horse on as he goes to the races, she likes Mrs. Browns Boys, so I found one with the family on, apparently it isn't common and it was over a tenner on eBay, I paid fifty pence for it, don't tell her)
Old 09-09-2023, 09:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I was looking in the charity shop the other day and spotted items with both angel and Olive on as names. (was looking for cups for my sister as I got her hubby one with horse on as he goes to the races, she likes Mrs. Browns Boys, so I found one with the family on, apparently it isn't common and it was over a tenner on eBay, I paid fifty pence for it, don't tell her)
Wow... That's brilliant , just goes to show signs are around us everywhere !!
( no I won't tell her ! Do what my mother does , leave the original price on for effect and take the vastly reduced price off LOL..)

But back to the footprints.
I Know my hubby wasn't making it up. He has very little time to even chat to me about important stuff , never mind fantasy.
I was initially in agreeance with you as in could have been some early morning mist that highlighted the steps .
But then I ruled it out because if that was the case then where were the other footsteps? All the ones with show prints of various sizes , shapes, and sole patterns?
Also, all the dog paw prints, or the tracks left by kiddies bicycles , babys prams, and mobility scooters ?
Old 09-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Administrator
Stranger things are happening my bin this morning is covered in blotches, its sand from the Sarah Desert cars are looking like they have got chicken pox

Namaste
Old 09-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Master

Hi Native.
This happens every now and again.
UNBELIEVABLE how far sand can travel on the wind .
Old 19-10-2023, 07:04 AM
Master

It never crossed my mind that the footprints may have come from spirit.
But the more I think the more it makes sense.
We lost our little grandaugher and recently lost my father and our little girl sends all kinds of signs , mainly blue butterflies .
My father was a non -believer in anything spiritual/ afterlife etc.
And yet, since he passed ( in may) I have been seeing SOOOO many 111....11:11....111.111 on a daily basis.
This can be up to a dozen times a day .
I've been seeing numbers for 7 / 8 years , but this escalation of the '11's' since losing my father is beyond anything I've ever seen on a daily basis.
My gut feeling is that my father and his great granddaughter are in "cahoots" together !!!!
And so I'm wondering if the footprints were from the little girl with dad's guidance to support us as my husband and I are going through some very challenging times.