Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-12-2023, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Who is This?

I am cycling back into my spiritual journey and am wondering who this spirit guide is.

Years ago I took a course on Akashic Readings and we did an exercise to see who our guide was. I saw what looked like a very tall, golden, alien-like with big eyes. I have no interest in UFOs or aliens so I was really surprised. The instructor seemed to think that this was a high being and I was fortunate to have them as my guide. I forgot about this but recently remembered after reading an old journal. I also recently heard on a podcast that the grey aliens are nasty and are responsible for abductions.

I tried to do a meditation to discover who this is and I have a feeling that although they can be nasty, they may also have a good side. Why else would one be one of my guides?

Has anyone heard of this or have any idea who they may be? I have tried to search a bit but haven't been able to find anything. They may not even be a grey but I have yet to discover who they may be.

Last edited by Solitary Seeker : 23-12-2023 at 09:31 PM.
Old 23-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Master
Welcome here Solitary Seeker - all the Guides I've met are human looking, just like you and I - and young / good looking... Someone on here will have more to say on this...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 23-12-2023, 09:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you and thank you one-light. They were humanoid but definitely not human.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitary Seeker
I am cycling back into my spiritual journey and am wondering who this spirit guide is.

Years ago I took a course on Akashic Readings and we did an exercise to see who our guide was..

I saw something similar a few months ago while just entering the hypnagogic state. The golden light being was spectacular. Tall, golden in color, golden light and rays emanating from the being and from the area around the body. Had elliptical eyes, an elongated head, face and body. Was humanoid, (over-all structure, 2 arms 2 legs etc…) but not human. Extremely elegant and beautiful. The being was floating in the air and blackness around me, above me looking down. The being’s appendages moved so eloquently and smoothly as if it was in water. I was so startled (and afraid) as it came from complete blackness, that I unfortunately woke up with my heart pounding. The being clearly meant me no harm and did not intend to scare me. Unfortunately I have not seen the being since. From all my readings, I assume the light being was a high level entity/guide, but possible it was something different with another purpose/message.

Last edited by Frostytraveler : 24-12-2023 at 07:16 PM.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:26 PM
Master

What we see is not always to be taken directly. And what does a spiritual being, existing on a different plane of reality and free from physical form, look like anyway? We might see a form they once had while being living being, or an image they choose thinking we might find trust or solace in, or even something we connect that energy we feel from them with. Those are not lies, any more than our many online usernames are lies. The important thing is that we get a peg to hang the hat on, so to speak. So could your spirit guide be a space alien? Well yes, why not? Or it could be your guide decided it was the right image to give your search for understanding more momentum.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your replies Frostytraveler and WhiteWarrior.

It sounds like we saw the same being Frostytraveler. I don't recall the eyes being elliptical but they were large. I found more notes from an akashic reading I had and was told that the being was inter-dimensional and I was not ready to see them. Hopefully one day I will be able to.

WhiteWarrior, you bring up some great points. It could have appeared to me in a form that I would be more comfortable with, although I was startled when I saw it because it reminded me of a grey alien. Thanks for the different perspective. I will move forward with more of an open mind.