Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 05-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Master
Born again thanks for your input and it's my pleasure to share this photo.
Spiritlite.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:58 AM
Celeste

WOW. I'm speechless.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Celeste

Do you have a special camera?
Old 07-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Master
Celeste nope just a simple digital that I've owned for 7 years.
Old 13-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Chloe1991

Wow that picture is absolutely amazing!!! Thankyou for sharing it!
Old 14-01-2012, 11:57 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
This is in the pacific northwest. We visited an American Indian village, and we took photos inside of their homes (without going in as a sign of respect), when my husband took this photo, he thanked the native american spirits for letting us visit their village and for allowing us to photgraph their homes. And up came a few photos of orbs, which some people believe are spirits. There were MANY of them.
Here's one of the pics, tell me what you think?
Spiritlite.

I hope this works.
Spiritlite.
Hi spiritlite, Although i do believe in orbs from seeing them first hand the ones in the photo resemble the effect given by out of focus dust particles close to the lense. If you take your camera in to an old barn or garage with dusty floor, take a photo before you walk in. Then go and run around stiring up the dust and take another photo to acheive the same effect. There is a hot spot at the quarantine station here in sydney where orbs always seem to gather. What people dont realise is that it crosses directly with a dirt track that you walk across to take the photos. You can get a similar effect with heavy moisture that can be duplicated with a spray bottle.

Ive seen one red orb above my bed and many silver orbs on another occasion. My kids point to balls that appear to float around their room but i have yet to see a picture that has convinces me that the phenomonen has been captured on film.

Sorry but thats my experience anyway.
Old 23-02-2012, 12:53 AM
AJP

Thanks for sharing that. It was a neat pic. I've seen some pics like that before, but never thought they were anything but dust. Come to think of it dust wouldn't be round, now would it?
Old 26-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Rumar

Looks more like it's moisture or perhaps something in the air but if they are orbs, then that's pretty cool.
Old 19-03-2012, 03:13 PM
RiversLady

The picture was taken outside of the house where the sun was shining. What was captured on film were dust motes in the doorway. Sorry.
Old 27-01-2013, 03:01 AM
Knower
i have photos of myself that i took on my patio one summer day, the sun put images all around me, one looked like a halo over my head, other one looked like a native chief head dress on me, than one other photo, shows a sun image of a figure of a person standing next to me, when id post them up in a mobile site forums, people would just say its my camera phone's lens making those images too, truely not believers thats for sure, in other site i found, one lady in the forums had a topic called Auras, so i posted a comment in it about my photos, she said load them up i want to see them, than she said it was my ancestors from generations back putting those images on me, one was a great great great granfather who used to be a cheif long time ago, and 2 other ladies, she said she also seen a eagle sitting on my shoulder too, so i believed her, than my camera lens not being focused right