Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-04-2014, 06:50 AM
save me soul

i think my guide, or an angel encouraged me.

hey, so let me tell you about this experience.
i was super depressed a few weeks ago. (this experience helped me not give up, and get over my depression.)
i was asking god ( i was talking out loud in my house) saying "god, i almost hurt this person, why am i still alive?" asking and telling god and my guide why are they keeping me here, i don't deserve friends. a lot of negative things, a lot.....
then i hear a voice, it had to be telepathic, because i was home alone, and only me and my mother live home. we have neighbors. i think my guardian angel spoke to me, it was so clear.... the clearest voice i ever heard in my head. he or she told me, it sounded like a femanine voice. "promise me you wont give up!" while i heard it, i literally felt a vibration while i heard this voice,maybe it was my guardian angel, or maybe someone im really connected to? the voice was to relaxing. it felt so peaceful... i felt so at peace, and it motivated me, and now im more determined to never give up on anything. i felt a lot of vibrations. kind of like chills, except it wasnt creepy chills,it wast scary or creepy at all. what do you guys think happened? it was amazing.... i was pacing my house, telling god like, why are you keeping me here! super depressed.i almost harmed another human being so bad. then i hear the most beautiful, clear voice i ever heard... guys nothing ever made me feel this way ever. perscriptions drugs never even made me expereince this kind of peace. sometimes i see orbs, i see black orbs, a few different yellow colors, white orbs. ill see a sparkly white orb sometimes. i wanted to share this experience and get your guys' experience& ideas. thanks all. god bless. "i have been trying to talk to my guardian, and when i need them the most she tells me to promise her not to give up....
Old 10-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Mazulu

You might have heard the voice of a spirit or a spirit guide. It sounds like you're pretty psychic. You probably want to seek out a spiritual path that will bring you closer to love and light.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:40 PM
save me soul

it was totally random, because i didn't ask myself that, to "promise me you wont give up" and it was concerned.... gosh, it sounded like talking on the phone... thanks mazulu! ive been having super vivid dreams lately too. its like another world! im gana start writing down my dreams. i havnt been depressed since who ever told me to promise them not to give up, it was exactly what i needed to hear. because i give up easily, so now i know not to give up so easily. heh. sorry for going on and on, saying the same thing... it was such a peaceful voice.... but i had to have been worry it. it sounded very concerned :/

nice to meet you mazulu by the way!
Old 11-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Experiencer

That's really great to hear that. I am fairly new at all this stuff, but I imagine it would be your Spirit Guide maybe and, yes, the Guide will really care about you and guide you and "nudge" you.

I think I have read that orbs are usually angels, but maybe someone else will confirm.

Have a good read-up about all these things on this forum. There's a ton of information and some things might resonate with you.

Have a read up about "lucid" dreaming too. It sounds like you may be getting those. I have those sometimes too, though not as often as I would like.