Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account

The Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
There are many minor Chakras besides the seven major ones and these are located throughout the body, even in the feet.

The usual progression of Energy for me now is Muladhara down the inside of both thighs to the knees, then up to the Anahata where it lingers for a few minutes, then up to Vishuddhi causing a slight choking sensation, then branching off across my shoulder blades, down both arms and into my hands, with some of it going straight up and into my brow Chakra, illuminating my whole skull-space.

Some of you may/not be aware of the Gayatri Mantra which goes like this:

Om...Bhur...Bhuvah...Swah...Tat....Savitur...Varen yam...

Now, each of the first 4 are what is known as 'Bija' (seed) mantras within themselves, excluding the 'Om'.

They correspond to all different 'Lokas' or psychic locations of the chakras in the astral body.

Bhur- is the 'underworld' and that is Mooladhara and below, where the form of Prana called Apana (impurity) resides and circulates within all these lower Chakras.

Bhuvah - is from Mooladhara to Solar Plexus Chakras, where we live and exist for most of our conscious lives and is associated with this location in the etheric body.

Swah - is the root form of 'to give' or to surrender and this is the act of giving and receiving love and to share it with others. Truth, love and honesty with good communication comes into it, so it covers the area from the Heart (Anahata) up to but not including the brow Chakra. it ends at Rudra Granthi.

(All these locations and energy flows are blocked by three knots and whether they are open or not is indicative of where the energy flows all seem to 'start' and 'stop' from but anyway)...

Tat - simply means 'That' - it is the realisation of the unity with all existence which starts at the Ajna Chakra, includes the Bindu Chakra, way out and through the Sahasrara Chakra and into the higher Chakras (there are two beyond the Sahasrara Chakra).

When you chant the Gayatri Mantra (the mantra to the Sun-God from the Rig Veda) you are acknowledging the spin, frequency and energy of each chakra as you're doing it.

Yes, the Shakti always follows the 'path of the least resistance' I have found as well and depending on the nature of the psychic block, she can be a wrecking ball to all the minor blocks She has to storm through while working Her way around the big ones....like an electric current finding the quickest path to an earth source, but in reverse.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Yes there are minor chakras also, but for this study we have considered only 7. Since while searching for literature on aura's and chakras, there were only handful of literature that too they did not spot any scientific evidence proving its existence. So we decided to develop a questionnaire from the prevailing literatures considering only 7 chakras, since aura... chakra... and even spirituality as a whole is categorised under parapsychology since these concepts are beyond belief and imagination. People want proof on these to consider this area of knowledge is real and existing. And that's why this research is being undertaken to construct a foundation for spirituality. For future scope we can consider the minor and other chakras. Its a good question and glad u shared :)
Old 15-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Experiencer
a 3th eye I seen the use of that word a lot don't know what it is
don't get your postings ? is this stuff you read in books
what are you ?
I have vision yes sure my not incarnated self can go any place any time
he has vision is not a he nor am I , I make him look human but can change that in a second in a dog or what ever , can walk on the moon feel the dust in my hands , go to an other soul and talk or exchange information can visit my pleiadian friends , but have a 3th eye ??? seems like a word from books or the web . what I know I have done seen or been to . words from books mean nothing much I tend to read comic books :-) pleiadians have nor religion other than love and light and being the creators they are whats with all religious words if they are just text ? how does reading text help any one exposure to divine energy teaches ,,, your brain is a flesh blob after you leave here your much the same , so who needs that bran than lol your consciousness does not sit in it and is not generated by its the oher way around
Old 15-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidehi Priyal
Meditation is the journey of our consciousness from Body to Mind, Mind to Intellect, Intellect to Self and Beyond. Meditation awakens Kundalini. Amongst the attributes of chakras we meet two important symbols: Shiva (Consciousness) and Shakti (Energy). Shiva is the paternal love of God that gives us consciousness, clarity and knowledge. Shakti is the motherly love of God that surrounds us with warmth, caring and protection. Only when Shiva and Shakti combine can action, movement and creation arise. Until energy is impregnated with consciousness it is ignorant, disordered, aimless and blind. Energy alone can produce nothing; consciousness bestows upon it content, form and direction. Conversely, consciousness without energy is dormant power, sleeping energy, and on its own is unable to be the cause of anything.

Shiva resides in the Sahasrara Chakra and Shakti in the Muladhara Chakra. When meditating Kundalini awakens, Shiva and Shakti unite in the Sahasrara Chakra, knowledge, knower and the object of knowledge become one. Once we have experienced this no desires remain within us because we realise unequivocally that everything we have ever yearned for is carried within us. In this state of absolute consciousness there are no polarities and therefore no more sorrows; there is only everlasting joy, unconditional love, unlimited compassion and total understanding for all living beings. Thus we attain Enlightenment.

Regards

I agree in that that is the experience of the bliss after the two have become one. I would just say that there is always still a person there. With all the same things as everyone else. He or she is in that experience of endless joy and compassion. Which makes things not stick to the individual. As things arrise they dissolve. But you maintain and identity with preferences, desires, and so on. You have to otherwise one would be dead imo. When completely full in that there is no room for the mind you cant have the functions that somebody would normaly have.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 15-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes there are minor chakras also, but for this study we have considered only 7. Since while searching for literature on aura's and chakras, there were only handful of literature that too they did not spot any scientific evidence proving its existence. So we decided to develop a questionnaire from the prevailing literatures considering only 7 chakras, since aura... chakra... and even spirituality as a whole is categorised under parapsychology since these concepts are beyond belief and imagination. People want proof on these to consider this area of knowledge is real and existing. And that's why this research is being undertaken to construct a foundation for spirituality. For future scope we can consider the minor and other chakras. Its a good question and glad u shared :)
Thank you and I am just basing all this off what I know according to the Yoga Aphorisms of Patanjali, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika of Swami Svatmarama, some of the ancient Hindu and Buddhist Tantric scriptures with a good dose of Shamanic wisdom thrown in for good measure.

According to Hinduism at the time, it was all seen as being rather 'scientific' and whether or not science has progressed or regressed from the vedic and post vedic age is anybody's guess. Science likes to believe it has all the answers just to fulfill the whole 'scientific ego' and everything needs 'proof'. Problem with that is, from which perspective is that proof sought? There are some things that science cannot label....yet.

Of course they can give it their own labels...let's see now, 'chemical imbalances in the brain' or 'neurological disorders' or 'delusions' or 'wishful thinking' but in the end, any evidence is purely anecdotal because it's all experiential and any scientific explanation doesn't do the whole experience any justice whatsoever....it goes way beyond scientific explanation into 'Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore' experience.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Deactivated Account

The Necromancer

Quote:
Thank you and I am just basing all this off what I know according to the Yoga Aphorisms of Patanjali, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika of Swami Svatmarama, some of the ancient Hindu and Buddhist Tantric scriptures with a good dose of Shamanic wisdom thrown in for good measure.

According to Hinduism at the time, it was all seen as being rather 'scientific' and whether or not science has progressed or regressed from the vedic and post vedic age is anybody's guess. Science likes to believe it has all the answers just to fulfill the whole 'scientific ego' and everything needs 'proof'. Problem with that is, from which perspective is that proof sought? There are some things that science cannot label....yet.

Of course they can give it their own labels...let's see now, 'chemical imbalances in the brain' or 'neurological disorders' or 'delusions' or 'wishful thinking' but in the end, any evidence is purely anecdotal because it's all experiential and any scientific explanation doesn't do the whole experience any justice whatsoever....it goes way beyond scientific explanation into 'Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore' experience.

Dear Necromancer, I can't disclose my thesis work as whole. I am submitting soon then I can share my work. We have used so many combinations and analysis to quantify. It has almost come to shape after so many revisions and compiling altogether.

Regards
Old 15-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Necromancer, I can't disclose my thesis work as whole. I am submitting soon then I can share my work. We have used so many combinations and analysis to quantify. It has almost come to shape after so many revisions and compiling altogether.

Regards
Then I wish you all the best with it and may you receive very good marks and reviews of all your hard work.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 16-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
There are many minor Chakras besides the seven major ones and these are located throughout the body, even in the feet.

The usual progression of Energy for me now is Muladhara down the inside of both thighs to the knees, then up to the Anahata where it lingers for a few minutes, then up to Vishuddhi causing a slight choking sensation, then branching off across my shoulder blades, down both arms and into my hands, with some of it going straight up and into my brow Chakra, illuminating my whole skull-space.

Some of you may/not be aware of the Gayatri Mantra which goes like this:

Om...Bhur...Bhuvah...Swah...Tat....Savitur...Varen yam...

Now, each of the first 4 are what is known as 'Bija' (seed) mantras within themselves, excluding the 'Om'.

They correspond to all different 'Lokas' or psychic locations of the chakras in the astral body.

Bhur- is the 'underworld' and that is Mooladhara and below, where the form of Prana called Apana (impurity) resides and circulates within all these lower Chakras.

Bhuvah - is from Mooladhara to Solar Plexus Chakras, where we live and exist for most of our conscious lives and is associated with this location in the etheric body.

Swah - is the root form of 'to give' or to surrender and this is the act of giving and receiving love and to share it with others. Truth, love and honesty with good communication comes into it, so it covers the area from the Heart (Anahata) up to but not including the brow Chakra. it ends at Rudra Granthi.

(All these locations and energy flows are blocked by three knots and whether they are open or not is indicative of where the energy flows all seem to 'start' and 'stop' from but anyway)...

Tat - simply means 'That' - it is the realisation of the unity with all existence which starts at the Ajna Chakra, includes the Bindu Chakra, way out and through the Sahasrara Chakra and into the higher Chakras (there are two beyond the Sahasrara Chakra).

When you chant the Gayatri Mantra (the mantra to the Sun-God from the Rig Veda) you are acknowledging the spin, frequency and energy of each chakra as you're doing it.

Yes, the Shakti always follows the 'path of the least resistance' I have found as well and depending on the nature of the psychic block, she can be a wrecking ball to all the minor blocks She has to storm through while working Her way around the big ones....like an electric current finding the quickest path to an earth source, but in reverse.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Missed your post. Thanks for sharing! Another witness to the power of the shakti wrecking ball! Cool

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 16-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Deactivated Account

running

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Missed your post. Thanks for sharing! Another witness to the power of the shakti wrecking ball! Cool

Thank u running :)