Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for the beautiful reminder! I loved reading it!
Old 05-04-2013, 07:09 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes you are also the mind body organism, but don't get caught in the trap that you are the mind body separate from all else, you as pure Consciousness made you, the mind body. You were made so as to enjoy your creations, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Never let anyone tell you that you are not all there IS, for this is a lie, this is the lie that has kept so many from truly knowing their place within the Cosmos. This lie was started by no other than the mind, or the ego, the ego is nothing but an illusion.

This illusion made by the ego has grown into all sorts of traps, the biggest being religion. Religion will have you believing in all sorts of ideas constructed by its master the ego, it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing.

All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten, so I made this thread to remind you who you truly are, I do hope you remember, if you haven't remembered already. To you who have remembered, welcome back, welcome to who we truly are, welcome to who you truly are my kindred friends in Consciousness.

Greetings psychoslice, I remember - I found this thread yesterday and took the time to read it in it's entirety. Although you had me at "Kindred friends in Consciousness" as kindred is the word I have been using to describe those people I've met along my path whom I've always known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I am just simply reminding those who want to remember, and those who remember can share what they experienced here so that others can remember also. This thread is not to prove that one is better than the other, Awakened or not, like I keep saying over and over, you are already there. If you see it in another way, then that's great, its simply another way, but I can only share this in my way, its the only way that I know, the only way that I have experienced.

My perception of this existence gig is that we each have our own unique way of navigating through our life - and this is as it should be - but all roads, ALL roads, lead home which is the "Oneness" you describe. The realization that despite the apparent separateness of our natures we all come from the same source and that source is not limited by the duality that is inherent in material existence. All truth lies in paradox, for me, and is therefore difficult to communicate via language - as language is a product of duality. Yet, we can try - and we do.

When you take linear time out of the picture - it becomes easier to connect, to remember, where you came from and what you carry with you as a co-creator, a forgetful creator. Metaphysics and quantum physics both lead to this realization.

I am a being that exists in all times, all universes, simultaneously - and yet my perception is limited to this one existence, this one universe because that is what I have chosen. As a multidimensional being whose perception is limited, even after my realization of my nature, I am aware that I can not realize EVERYTHING while in this state. Yes, I create my reality and am a co-creator of shared reality - from the beginning and until the end - but this person who is typing is not aware of EVERYTHING I have created for myself (where would the fun be in that?). Due to this it may seem that I have experiences which I did not choose or that I am unable to consciously create of my own choosing (I believe bliss was mentioned in this thread). But, when I take in to account, that I am not aware of all the levels of myself that are involved in manifestation - I realize that there is much more "me" working then I can consciously attend to, and that is okay. This is an individual leap of faith and can not be proven nor debated nor understood by analytical thought - it can only be felt by the one feeling it and its different for everyone.

I began my path with the desire to seek the source and jump off the wheel of material existence - now I have lost that desire and instead see the way out as being in. My ego (such a poor misconstrued whipping boy of a term) is a tool, a vehicle, for my experience in this body - it is neither "negative" or "positive" - it is a tool and without it I would not be typing these words nor would I be able to have the experiences I have had, will have, am having. On the "seek the source" path it is to be left behind as it is a tool for here and so is often viewed in a light of how to get rid of it. And, admittedly, an ego belonging to a person who is unaware of its uses can run rampant and wreak much damage; it must be reined in with a gentle but firm touch. For me, my path seeks to bring the source into my everyday existence, bring it down rather than I traveling up, and so I extend my awareness to the ego, to accept it's benefits but not to be attached to its perception as I know it is limited. Its a narrow path and not well traveled but it suits me.

This is a small part of my truth. Truth is individual and for each person it is different - as it should be - I respect my co-creators right to their level of awareness and to the universe they have created for themselves. I feel there are many, many, many, many "right" ways to the source, as many as there are people - and I respect those ways as long as they do not infringe on my right to be (and most of them don't) - including religion and cynical skepticism. I am a pragmatic soul at the heart of it and the ways in which I perceive have been tailored so I can apply the principles to my life so as to see results in my day to day living. In this way I ensure that even if, by chance, I am suffering from a delusion, my day to day life is improved and so it was not a wasteful delusion. *smile* No matter how it turns out, I'm sunny side up.

Because in the end, I choose to define my own reality in my own terms in my own way but I am very aware that part of the paradox is I do not know if that is a shared reality, and all I really know is that I don't know - but I draw lines in the sand until the tides of my mortality wash over them and the cycle begins again. Or does it? -- That's the fun in the game of life, for me.

Thanks again psychoslice - I wasn't going to respond but I am relearning how to speak about these matters and I thought this might be a good place to lend my perspective. I'll end this ramble with a poem I began writing in 2008 that is unfinished but I think may fit this thread...

....We've been on this path so very long,
........Began as one source split in two,
.....As ages passed in our mortal shells,
........Two then split then split again,
............Soon the one became many,
..................Unknown to itself.

.....As galaxies reeled in enigmatic formations,
.........We traveled yet even further,
.....With each journey taken new selves were borne,
.........Until the many forgot what the one had known,
.............Sundered and scattered,
...................Unknown to one another.

.....Time moved on oblivious to its creators condition,
...........And the creator moved through time in oblivious spirits,
......Spirits whom had wandered so very far from home,
...........In a land created of imagination and illusion,
...............Until the call came,
.....................To holler us home.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Master
Hi VesicaPhoenix11, thank you for your beautiful reply, you are certainly an Awakened being, you have brought so much wisdom to this thread and I thank you for that.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:38 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

No, thank you for providing a thread in which it felt "safe" to practice using this voice of mine again and where my perception is of use. I don't know about all that "Awakened being" jazz (*smile* - my ego likes all that a bit too much so I stay away from it - I just work here) as my path has spiraled through moments of clarity (wakefulness) back around to moments of ignorance (sleep) and back around again - but I am a fellow soul traveling these roads and I do what I can, where I can. As I can see you do as well. Your efforts are well meant and well received from this quarter. Well met Mr. psychoslice, well met. Be well.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:12 AM
I don't understand all this multi dimensional stuff...that we are on all these
other levels at the same time...I have a hard time finding my way back from a rest room...

If anyone wants to explain...or not it's ok.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-04-2013, 01:40 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Talking

I picked up the term a few years ago while checking out the "multidimensional site" (I actually found it through this site when I first joined a year and half ago.. but then I flitted away again - http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/welcome.html). I do not agree with everything there, btw. Just a point of reference.

Multidimensional (for me) is just another way of saying I AM - it takes in to account the eternal and temporal and everything in between - and a way of saying that I am not consciously aware of all the aspects of my self yet I take responsibility for all of my self. The aspects of self I am not aware of - from this perspective - exist on "other" dimensions of being but are still a part of the totality that is me.

If everything is energy and energy exists at different vibrational levels - light, sound, color - I, as a co-creator of reality, exist at each of those vibrational levels as well but I am only aware of the vibrational levels I can perceive (which ain't that much) right now.

In reference to this thread its why we can be "the source, the sun, the moon, the stars" and the person typing on this computer at the same time. Multidimensional - existing in more than one aspect at a time.

One of the reasons I accept it as a truth is because it is reflected everywhere I look - that is one of my perception checks for my "truth" - if I can find it in everything than it just might be true.

One analogy is the mind-body-spirit trinity of self with each aspect of self part of the whole but existing in separate dimensions. The body is material, thoughts are immaterial, and the spirit is the eternal but they all are me.

A scientific analogy is the levels of organization that make up our bodies beginning with the nucleus of the cell, becoming cellular structures, then tissue, then organs, circulatory system, skeletal structure, central nervous system... then there is the outside stuff as well. It's all me but I do not consciously attend to the workings of my nucleus yet it is where the essence of what I am in physical space lies, my DNA.

From a quantum physics point of view - and a metaphysical one - if all times are now and everything is connected then I exist in all times and in all things simultaneously. Each of those aspects of self are dimensions of self - multidimensional.

For those who believe in reincarnation - if you combine that with the idea that all times are now - then that would be each of your incarnates selves and the self which put forth the incarnations - and whatever may lie behind that... multidimensional.

A social analogy is the different roles we assume in different social contexts - the family role, the work role, the friendship role, the community role.. and within each of those are more aspects of self.

I like fractals for this reason (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal). Mathematics and geometry work well in places words fear to tread. A self-similar, detailed pattern, repeating itself.

I have no idea if I have muddied the water or shed any light on the matter as in trying to explain I got lost in how many ways there were to explain - I could go on and on but I find I tire - less is more - thanks for the linguistic exercise!
Old 06-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't understand all this multi dimensional stuff...that we are on all these
other levels at the same time...I have a hard time finding my way back from a rest room...

If anyone wants to explain...or not it's ok.
Well for me personally I don't see levels, its all ONE, but I suppose its where we are coming from, like we as humans is sort of one level, but yea I don't really think about them.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:52 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Talking

Perception is such a flexible and wonderful tool. It is most definitely all one. It is also most definitely divided. It is both. Paradox.

I dig the all one perception and sticking to it though - someone has to keep their eyes on the prize. *smile*
Old 06-04-2013, 01:54 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing that information VesicaPhoenix11, it seems to resonate with my reality of what IS.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:04 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1

I realized I forgot the most important part Miss Hepburn - its whatever you think it is, and if it doesn't ring true to you, it isn't yours - its a very, very, very large universe with enough parallels for all of us. *smile* But I meant it in a clarification sense so I do not think I've stepped on anyone's version of reality. Although, every time I open my mouth or type a thought I'm sure I've crushed something somewhere. A good friend used to say, "There is only truth in silence" and I'm inclined to believe that.

Cool, cool psychoslice... I think of it as drawing lines in the sand to satisfy my own infinite curiosity, if someone else digs the sandcastle, that's cool too.