Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Master
A beautiful deep pink rose quartz angel with her wings spread sideways.
The wings are very detailed with feathers. I've wanted an angel like that for a while, although not necessarily with the wings sideways, but you can't ever find them online.
So I jumped at the change to get this one!

All the while still waiting for my strawberry skull to arrive. It should be close by, in the Benelux. Turned out USPS had a lot of back log. It's been almost 3 weeks since she was shipped!!
Old 28-08-2021, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
A grid? Nice idea! I think it depends on what the grid is about and what crystals are used. If a bit of a larger piece it could even be the centre crystal, but again depending on what energy you want the grid to have and exude.

I did find rhe piece of petrified wood! I does feel ancient and almost like the same grounding as when I work the soil in the garden. very calm. :)

We are away from home, visiting friends. my friend gave me several polished fossilized coral stones and two black end white jasper. How funny it seems to have so many crystals and stones find me at this time. many of them with meanings of healing and returning to the open hearted state of being.

Oh, I am sure your kitten is keeping you busy! Have fun!
Old 31-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Master
My kitten is indeed keeping me busy, hihi. Especially the first week, pffff! One bundle of energy and I also had to guide the process of her being here with my other two adult cats. But we've made progress, although not entirely there yet with the other 2 cats.

Anywho... strawberry quartz and me! I must really need it.
The strawberry quartz skull I allowed to move on some 6-7 yrs ago suddenly came up and I regretted it being gone.
Then the other day I found a small one, great quality and great energy. It's still on its way to me.
It was then that I realised the first one had to move on as it doesn't resonate with me anymore. So I'm over that regret.

But then... I came across a larger strawberry quartz crystal skull, and I wasn't looking for it btw. And it is SO beautiful! I couldn't let it go, especially not since the price was very acceptable.
It should get shipped today, so I will be having 2 strawberry quartz crystal skulls on the way, a smaller and a larger one.
And funny thing is... I could feel the joy from my smokey quartz Leandro skull! I think he's going to be good pals with the larger strawberry.
And for the first time in the 12 yrs I've had him I felt that maybe he's even going to change into a 'she'!!?
Not sure yet. But it's something I'd never even expected to feel from him. Wait and see :)
Old 04-09-2021, 09:58 PM
Master
My large strawberry quartz skull arrived today!! The way it went was really odd, but it all turned out well in the end.
It got here in FOUR days from Canada!! The seller couldn't believe it, hihi. Neither could I to be honest as often it takes long at customs. But not this time.
My skull was in a big hurry to get here
And by the way, she is GORGEOUS!! Now my largest skull.

The smaller strawberry quartz has arrived in the country but is still at customs.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Master
yay! FairyCrystal! Yay!
Old 05-09-2021, 12:06 PM
Master
Hihi, indeed, that's how I feel!
My 2 white jade Phoenix skulls seem to be smiling. Seems to resonate well with strawberry quartz and/or the skull's energy.
Old 05-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hihi, indeed, that's how I feel!
My 2 white jade Phoenix skulls seem to be smiling. Seems to resonate well with strawberry quartz and/or the skull's energy.

That is wonderful!

I have been busy crocheting necklaces to hold the fossilized coral a friend gave me. I will probably keep one.

I have not decided about the jasper stones yet. For some reason the circle one reminds me of seeing the full moon with clouds drifting in front of it. I will send photos when I finish the crocheting.
Old 06-09-2021, 02:06 PM
Master
Yes do that, post the photos!
Good luck with the crocheting :)
Old 06-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Master
Here are the first two I have finished.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3f6037k2d...20PM.heic?dl=0
Old 07-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Master
That looks lovely, Anala! Are you making them for yourself or as gifts?