Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2012, 05:04 AM
travelgirlfl

1st PLR this Fri 12/7 - suggestions/tips?

Hi all --

I'm having my first past life regression session this Friday. For those of you who have had sessions with a regressionist facilitating & guiding the hypnosis (btw, she studied with Brian Weiss and Michael Newton), do you have anything you can recommend or share that helped you get the most out of your experience, or that you wish you'd known or done ahead of time? During the session?

Any tips/insights appreciated!

I have been hypnotized once & am aware you are always the one in control, can get out of it any time you want, etc.

I am, though, a bit nervous about possibly reexperiencing some sort of past trauma & getting super super emotional and/or scared...I have reasons to believe this may happen... I have had 2 phone mediumship readings with this practitioner & she has thus far been very kind, gentle and caring, but I've not met her in person.. I'm afraid of my conscious part of my mind that I know is still present during hypnosis holding back out of shame, wanting to hide my reactions, being too uncomfortable, or whatever...

Thank you! I plan to share my experience (assuming there is stuff that seems would be useful to others!) after the fact :)