Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-03-2020, 02:49 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Great inspiring anecdotes…
Oneness with and reverence for Earth Mother /Mother Nature / God the Mother is certainly within the realm addressed by the OP and provides tremendous opportunity for real practical expression of the spiritual in life.

Likewise very good to see Baile on the forum pages again!
And for that matter, same for Kioma as well!!

ps @ Kioma: remembering that somewhere (good luck finding it!) in SpiritGuideSparrow’s gigantic thread is a very good discussion about the significance of trees.

~ J
Hey Jyotir! Good to see you too. It has been a while. Hope you and yours are doing well! :)
Old 31-03-2020, 05:27 AM
Seeker

Universal spiritual truths and laws for personal growth.

Here is a spiritual exercise I discovered a few years ago that worked miraculously well for me and has now become my daily practice.

“What you put out is what you get back”. If you put out negativity, then you will get back more negativity in return. And if you put out a positive attitude, more of the same will be returned to you”. Summary of a message by Bashar as channeled by Dayrl Anka

It works exactly that way for me. For instance: When I leave my residence to go shopping, I give my attitude a quick check by observing the sky, the trees, the grass, and birds that all remind me of how beautiful and wonderful the natural world is, and sometimes remember how grateful I am to be alive on earth as a human being. I maintain this “everything is perfect in my world attitude” wherever I go, and find more people are polite, thoughtful, kind, and happier than I had previously perceived them to be.

This is my analogy of this spiritual exercise that may be of some help. Those of us who sign into YouTube and watch videos often, know the home page displays a lot of what is related to what we have been watching recently. The more we watch videos of a subject or topic, the more related videos of that kind will be returned to us.

How does this spiritual exercise work? I believe it is not the peoples and the world we live in that change during this exercise but is how we may perceive our world around us that changes.

In conclusion: After extending my thoughts a bit beyond the totality of what I have written here, a question became apparent. Could it be that we are in a heaven now and always have been, but perpetually perceiving it to exist somewhere outside of our consciousness?

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 31-03-2020, 07:22 AM
Master

@ Okey Dokey ... beautiful practice! If it becomes an unthinking reflex instinct, all the better

Heaven here, there or somewhere ... Or why are we here? The answer lies within ourselves. If we are a candle burning steadily without flickering in the fierce winds of duality, love enabled, I guess we are back home. Until then, the lessons continue.

Old 02-04-2020, 10:02 AM
Seeker

Universal spiritual truths and laws for personal growth.

This is a follow up on my last post in this thread, “What you put out is what you get back”. My intentions are to provide further information within my beliefs, that may help you feel confident enough to begin this spiritual practice for yourself.

You should not believe at all that you are not good enough, capable or deserving enough to live a happier life. You are a continuously existing wonderful spirit being of light and vibration in temporary human form, just like everyone else. And all have the same capabilities within to create and co-create a better world for themselves and for the greater good of all.

The key to utilizing this power is love. Every living being great or small has the capacity to respond to love, because we are all made of it and need it in our lives. So, when I ground myself in the love of the natural world, and feeling grateful for the opportunity to experience life on earth as a human being, I am drawing to within me the unconditional love from the Supreme Creator and radiating this power all around me wherever I go to create my world of love and kindness as I prefer it to be.

Everything is made of the substance and power of love as sent from the heart of the Supreme Creator. If you can feel this love radiating from spring flowers in a field, a mountain stream within a forest, a deer with fawn, or drawn from the remembrance of how wonderful it feels in your heart to have helped another living being in need. Then you can believe that you too can draw upon and maintain this love within you to create and co-create worlds without end.

Love and kindness
namaste